which boss/bosses monster/s phase/s do you hate the most

Discuss the original .hack video games: Vol. 3 and 4

Moderator: Moderators

Balmung2

Post by Balmung2 »

TsukasaElkKite wrote:I hated Magus SO much. I made sure to level up at least 4 levels above him, but before I even thought of that, he kept killing me and my party. Stupid bastard. I'm SO glad I'm done with Mutation and ready for Outbreak.
wow, you thought mutation was hard....Youll probably never beat outbreak, but Tarvos and Skeith are the hardest for me. Cubia was annoying. Treasure chests are dumb. Data Bugs are time-wasting. But I haven't fought the last 2 boses (Cubia/corbenik). But everyone seems to think they were easy. I only died on Skeith, Tarvos, and Comando Goo. :evil: I HATE THEM ALL!!!..... :evil: :evil: :evil:
TsukasaElkKite

Post by TsukasaElkKite »

Balmung2 wrote:
TsukasaElkKite wrote:I hated Magus SO much. I made sure to level up at least 4 levels above him, but before I even thought of that, he kept killing me and my party. Stupid bastard. I'm SO glad I'm done with Mutation and ready for Outbreak.
wow, you thought mutation was hard....Youll probably never beat outbreak, but Tarvos and Skeith are the hardest for me. Cubia was annoying. Treasure chests are dumb. Data Bugs are time-wasting. But I haven't fought the last 2 boses (Cubia/corbenik). But everyone seems to think they were easy. I only died on Skeith, Tarvos, and Comando Goo. :evil: I HATE THEM ALL!!!..... :evil: :evil: :evil:
*laughsnort* I beat Mutation in 70 hours of combined play. I bet I can beaat Outbreak in that same amount of time or maybe more. I have the walkthru, so I'm set.
Hidden Blade

Post by Hidden Blade »

Skeith is hardest because he is lvl 99, ur only lvl 29 or so if ur like me and laze off about it. then, (remembers Parasite dragon.) he was EEFing hard 4 me as well. took me at least 10 tries to kill him. And to prove my point, i beat Innis and Cubia (v. 1) in one try each! of course, everyone, including me died at least once in the fight againt the two of them. And i brought BlackRose along for both of them, and she lasted the longest both times. Heavy Blade armor and health rocks!
Last edited by Hidden Blade on Fri Jun 17, 2005 9:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
Balmung2

Post by Balmung2 »

TsukasaElkKite wrote:
Balmung2 wrote:
*laughsnort* I beat Mutation in 70 hours of combined play. I bet I can beaat Outbreak in that same amount of time or maybe more. I have the walkthru, so I'm set.

hmmm :? ... I really think more is bad.....just a thought :D . anyway, I hate Tarvos, I wish I could take his stake and make more than 1 or 2 holes in him :twisted: .Right, but yeah, Tarvos is the most frustrating for me. :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: ........... :cry:
GameMaster5001

What is this "hate" you speak of?

Post by GameMaster5001 »

SPOILERS!!!!

I don't hate any of the enemies, if I did I probably wouldn't be playing this. I severely disliked a few fights as being too tedious...such as the Cubia Core fights, and the fight with that crazy harp-dude...um..Tarvos. Jerk took way too long to Protect Break. But most of the other fights were good challenges. I hated to fight Maha though....
-Sniff- Beating up on pretty, cute, sexy...erm... :oops: forget I said that >.> <.< Mia was just a tear-jerker for me. AND THEN SHE DIED!!! WAHHHH!!!!! Then again, you get her back..eventually...but Mia was like...the most huggable character for me.

...I seem to have drifted off-topic. Uh....for strongest dislike, enemy-wise, anything with Magical or Physical tolerance.
TsukasaElkKite

Post by TsukasaElkKite »

hmmm? ... I really think more is bad.....just a thought :D . anyway, I hate Tarvos, I wish I could take his stake and make more than 1 or 2 holes in him :twisted: .Right, but yeah, Tarvos is the most frustrating for me. :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: ........... :cry:
*hug* Tarvos is evil. But you can beat him. :)
Balmung2

Post by Balmung2 »

I know.......Well, I'm going to go try again, I'm not giving up again like I did with skeith......quit playing for a year, I refused to fight, and skip him........
seraph

Post by seraph »

I didn't think any of the fights were particularly difficult, but all the battles with Cubia were just too tedious. I hated the last battle with Cubia the most, because it comes after a really long dungeon. It took me like 2 hours to get through the dungeon and then when I thought I was finally done, Cubia showed up! Oh well, at least that was the last time you have to fight him.
Kiru

Post by Kiru »

Skeith was the hardest and Macha was freaky i swear that noice she makes when you find her O_O it scared me half to death!!
TsukasaElkKite

Post by TsukasaElkKite »

Macha is gonna be a pain in the butt once I fight her :mad:
ZKR

Post by ZKR »

The Mirage of Deceit. For some reason I did really bad in that battle...

Skeith was pretty darn as well, though.
Ovan

Post by Ovan »

Phase 5 Gorre i had alot of trouble with at first but it was easy when you get the stratagey down Skeith wasnt to tough for me belive it or not =P.
darkbahamut

Post by darkbahamut »

skeith was hardest. it still is. some people thinks that Cubia is hard. i beat him without a sweat.
musica

Post by musica »

i hate enemies that could revive :evil: coz its kinda annoying :twisted:

AND... i think skeith is the hardest boss coz he is DA 1st BOSS... :wink:

and... he moves a lot i guess :lol:

and coz he DD aura which is sad :cry:
DragonoftheEarth

Post by DragonoftheEarth »

Skeith i hate him so much. he kills orca in the first 10 mins of play!!!
And i liked orca
Phase 9

Weak

Post by Phase 9 »

Skeith was weak. Defeated in less than a minute. Pathetic. He was probably the Phase I hated the most. I do not see how Morganna tolerated him. The Gorre, on the other hand, fought quite well. They used cheap moves (like a true Phase should), and it took a while for Kite to find their weakness.

Also, the boss at the bottom of Σ: Rising Implacable Sipping Bug took a while, but it's attack was so weak, it was not a problem.
Username_Balmung_

Post by Username_Balmung_ »

i hate The fake treasure boxes all forms of them
TsukasaElkKite

Post by TsukasaElkKite »

Username_Balmung_ wrote:i hate The fake treasure boxes all forms of them
those are EVIL. Hate them. :evil:
Phase 9

Post by Phase 9 »

Really? I love them! They allow you to kill Piros with your own weapons! :mrgreen:
TsukasaElkKite

Post by TsukasaElkKite »

Phase 9 wrote:Really? I love them! They allow you to kill Piros with your own weapons! :mrgreen:
but...you may also kill your other party member/yourself :(