Question about Azure Kite, Azure Orca, Azure Balmung, Bordeaux, and Natsume

Tsukasa83

Question about Azure Kite, Azure Orca, Azure Balmung, Bordeaux, and Natsume

Post by Tsukasa83 »

I just learned about having to play Last Recode on a higher difficulty than Normal to be able to have Azure Kite, Azure Orca, Azure Balmung, Bordeaux, and Natsume join your party at some point. Ive already started the game, and am well into Volume 2. Is it possible to somehow still unlock them or do I have to start the entire game over?
Lindz

Re: Question about Azure Kite, Azure Orca, Azure Balmung, Bordeaux, and Natsume

Post by Lindz »

That doesn't sound right to me! Those characters are all unlocked after ya beat Vol.3 so ya got a long way to go no matter what. But yeah I really dun think using Cheat Mode blocks you from getting 'em. afaik the only things that mode blocks is 1 achievement an not being able to get a 100% complete Ryu Books since ya can't carry over Cheat Mode save data.
Tsukasa83

Post by Tsukasa83 »

If the player chooses to play in the "Normal" option, only the default characters of the story will be available, so:
This was just one of the differences between the Trilogy and Volume 4: If the player chooses to play in the "Normal" option, only the default characters of the story will be available, so: Azure Kite, Azure Orca, Azure Balmung, Bordeaux, and Natsume will not be available. (This was directly taken from the .hack Last Recode .hack wiki page.)
Lindz

Post by Lindz »

Ohhh I understand now. The difficulty talk was confusing me abit. There is no higher difficulty than Normal. Theres that and "Cheat Mode". The wiki is correct in that regard, ya won't get those character in Vol.4 with using the Convert Data option. If you played 1/2/3 or 2/3 or even just 3 on not-Cheat Mode you'll get those characters in Vol.4 if you choose ta do the data convert option.