.hack//G.U. Last Recode

Vallen

Re: .hack//G.U. Last Recode

Post by Vallen »

Launch Trailer - (they posted it a little early :-?)
SSJScygoku

Post by SSJScygoku »

Vallen wrote:Launch Trailer - (they posted it a little early :-?)
xD Maybe peeps are getting it early or they may aswell post it since its only afew days away,wanting to bet that there will be tonnes of fans posing on Namdai's fb posts: "OMG to the Z, didn't know they were bringing back G.U.!!!!?! Does it have all 3 games or whuuuut!?" ^^'
Azure Rogue

Post by Azure Rogue »

SSJScygoku wrote:
Vallen wrote:Launch Trailer - (they posted it a little early :-?)
xD Maybe peeps are getting it early or they may aswell post it since its only afew days away,wanting to bet that there will be tonnes of fans posing on Namdai's fb posts: "OMG to the Z, didn't know they were bringing back G.U.!!!!?! Does it have all 3 games or whuuuut!?" ^^'

So ready for this. Early or not, it's awesome to see. Who is playing on Steam and who here is going with PS4?
k-su

Post by k-su »

Azure Rogue wrote:So ready for this. Early or not, it's awesome to see. Who is playing on Steam and who here is going with PS4?
PS4 here. My little toaster can't handle that kind of action and I gotta have my physical.
Kuukai
The Prophet
The Prophet

Post by Kuukai »

I'll be picking up the Japanese PS4 version tomorrow and assuming all goes well I will be running a livestream of it.
Azure Rogue

Post by Azure Rogue »

Kuukai wrote:I'll be picking up the Japanese PS4 version tomorrow and assuming all goes well I will be running a livestream of it.
I've been considering the same, just to have it for the sake of having it.

Will only be playing it on my PC though.
Tron

Post by Tron »

There's now volume options for voice/music/sfx... THANK ALL ****! This is what I wanted!

Also, I'll be playing this on PC. I could preorder this on Bandai Namco EU store, but like, what's the point when we can't even preload. I'll just buy this in two days on release on Steam... in case the game runs like crap so I can refund it. But here's hoping I won't have to.
Kuukai
The Prophet
The Prophet

Post by Kuukai »

About to livestream: https://www.twitch.tv/dotkuukai
Azure Rogue

Post by Azure Rogue »

Tron wrote:There's now volume options for voice/music/sfx... THANK ALL ****! This is what I wanted!

Also, I'll be playing this on PC. I could preorder this on Bandai Namco EU store, but like, what's the point when we can't even preload. I'll just buy this in two days on release on Steam... in case the game runs like crap so I can refund it. But here's hoping I won't have to.

Don't think you'll have to worry about it running poorly in all honesty. I think the devs have really put a lot into this and the system specs according to Steam are quite low, more so than I expected really. Can't wait to play this on my rig.

Thought about the same thing and doing the EU pre, but like you said, what's the point?
zerokoolpsx

Post by zerokoolpsx »

Dang, some people got it early. Still haven't made up my mind between PS4 or PC. Maybe PS4 for physical.
I'm checking out some gameplay footage to see any differences from the PS2 original. The 60 fps is a noticeable difference.
Shame the Premium edition never came over to NA, but I'll take what I can get.
Kuukai
The Prophet
The Prophet

Post by Kuukai »

Translating Last Recode on my livestream: https://www.twitch.tv/dotkuukai
.hack//BICTIOUS

Post by .hack//BICTIOUS »

Asking again if anyone can please rip and upoad the CD drama from the premium edition. I'd love to listen to it.
Vallen

Post by Vallen »

Post by Avatar_Crim »

its soo close to release. i cant wait anymore.
Kuukai
The Prophet
The Prophet

Post by Kuukai »

.hack//BICTIOUS wrote:Asking again if anyone can please rip and upoad the CD drama from the premium edition. I'd love to listen to it.
I would also like this to fall off of a truck. I'll be getting the Premium Edition eventually, but I'm already done with the postgame and my appetite for more plot hasn't been satiated.
Tron

Post by Tron »

Question: Do the volume sliders for voice/sfx/music also mute those in the game's movie scenes, or not? Because I know there's like a separate slider for movie volume, but... I've seen a video of Last Recode where the voices were muted in the cutscenes, but sfx and music were intact. I believe in particular it was the cutscene where Haseo gets "owned" by Asta and Iyoten, and then they get owned in return by Ovan.

(Because if it's really possible, we could finally get some of the cool cutscene tracks that were never released, plus I would find use for musicless cutscenes too)
Falions

Post by Falions »

...And there it is.

I am currently an hour and a half into Vol. 4. See you all on the other side.
Kuukai
The Prophet
The Prophet

Post by Kuukai »

Tron wrote:Question: Do the volume sliders for voice/sfx/music also mute those in the game's movie scenes, or not? Because I know there's like a separate slider for movie volume, but... I've seen a video of Last Recode where the voices were muted in the cutscenes, but sfx and music were intact. I believe in particular it was the cutscene where Haseo gets "owned" by Asta and Iyoten, and then they get owned in return by Ovan.

(Because if it's really possible, we could finally get some of the cool cutscene tracks that were never released, plus I would find use for musicless cutscenes too)
There's a slider for "movie" - at least in the Japanese version.

Post by Avatar_Crim »

Falions wrote:...And there it is.

I am currently an hour and a half into Vol. 4. See you all on the other side.
woooo. i'm going to get the steam copy tomorrows i think.
SaberChan

Post by SaberChan »

Kuukai wrote:
.hack//BICTIOUS wrote:Asking again if anyone can please rip and upoad the CD drama from the premium edition. I'd love to listen to it.
I would also like this to fall off of a truck. I'll be getting the Premium Edition eventually, but I'm already done with the postgame and my appetite for more plot hasn't been satiated.
Hi there! Sorry that this is my first post, but I ripped the CD and thought it would be good to share. Please let me know if this violates any board regulations, and I'll promptly take it down.
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BzQ3v8 ... Q5ZXM/view
Enjoy! Please let me know if the link doesn't work, I'll reupload it elsewhere if so.