Redone music

Nishi

Redone music

Post by Nishi »

I always think that when I hear songs like 'Grandfather's/Liminality Violin' and 'Loving Season' that they'd sound wonderful if they had other versions with different instruments... like the first song mentioned being done slowly on an electric guitar like some 80's slow dance song... or a piano version of 'Loving Season'... I guess I've already heard a violin'd 'Obsession' in the series (Last episode)... There are just so many that would sound wonderful in multiple ways.

Does anyone have any other sort of songs they'd want to hear more of? Or anything I suppose... sorry if this doesn't belong here. :B
Rental Daughter
BURRNN MY BREEADD
BURRNN MY BREEADD

Re: Redone music

Post by Rental Daughter »

Nishi wrote:I always think that when I hear songs like 'Grandfather's/Liminality Violin' and 'Loving Season' that they'd sound wonderful if they had other versions with different instruments... like the first song mentioned being done slowly on an electric guitar like some 80's slow dance song... or a piano version of 'Loving Season'... I guess I've already heard a violin'd 'Obsession' in the series (Last episode)... There are just so many that would sound wonderful in multiple ways.

Does anyone have any other sort of songs they'd want to hear more of? Or anything I suppose... sorry if this doesn't belong here. :B
=3 yeah I agree with you...although Mashimo (forgot first name...) said he didn't like different versions of the same song...or at least I think that's what he said in the //SIGN OST 1 booklet...
Nishi

Re: Redone music

Post by Nishi »

Ah, I could understand that... I guess all I can hope is for some kind of .hack//cover songs CD to come out then. :P