Super Game Song Live 2012 -New Game-

LieN
lurker
lurker

Super Game Song Live 2012 -New Game-

Postby LieN » Thu Feb 28, 2013 1:19 pm

The Super Game Song Live 2012 BD released yesterday, and since LieN makes a couple of performances in it (Deepest Memories and Hitohira), I was wondering if anyone's picked it up, or has plans to? Heck, did anyone here attend it? I'm purely getting it for LieN's performances, since you don't get to see her/them perform live at all.
All dreams are but another reality~

Amaso
.hacker
.hacker

Re: Super Game Song Live 2012 -New Game-

Postby Amaso » Sat Mar 02, 2013 1:14 am

LieN wrote:The Super Game Song Live 2012 BD released yesterday, and since LieN makes a couple of performances in it (Deepest Memories and Hitohira), I was wondering if anyone's picked it up, or has plans to? Heck, did anyone here attend it? I'm purely getting it for LieN's performances, since you don't get to see her/them perform live at all.

I saw a video of LieN (not you XD) on Nico Nico but it got Deleted T_T
anyway, I re-uploaded it to youtube :D

GUILTY DRAGON
PC: Amaso // LV. 82
Member Address: 784 860 704
Weapon Power: 1810 // 1978 // 1551 // 23% DEF
Max Deck ATK PWR: 13725 // 13918 //13450 // 12375 / .

LieN
lurker
lurker

Re: Super Game Song Live 2012 -New Game-

Postby LieN » Mon Apr 08, 2013 6:53 pm

Amaso wrote:
LieN wrote:The Super Game Song Live 2012 BD released yesterday, and since LieN makes a couple of performances in it (Deepest Memories and Hitohira), I was wondering if anyone's picked it up, or has plans to? Heck, did anyone here attend it? I'm purely getting it for LieN's performances, since you don't get to see her/them perform live at all.

I saw a video of LieN (not you XD) on Nico Nico but it got Deleted T_T
anyway, I re-uploaded it to youtube :D

Oh gosh!! This is amazing <3 thank you so much for uploading it ^^ I'm planning to save up for the BD ^^ Mitani-chan looks so beautiful in that dress ^^
All dreams are but another reality~

Return to “//Music”