//Liminality OST

solarismagnum

//Liminality OST

Post by solarismagnum »

I was going to ask it in the thread about the Sign soundtrack, but I figured it was off-topic.

Does Bandai plan on releasing the Liminality soundtrack(s) on this side of the Pacific? I know that the Sign soundtracks are going to be released, but I can't remember hearing anything about the Liminality ones (or the game soundtrack, for that matter). Does anyone know?
d5t

Post by d5t »

I believe they will release all their OSTs (that includes liminality). They should be in stores now, if not try a couple of days later.
OrangeSlice

Post by OrangeSlice »

well.. you could import it. I know Amazon sells it. I think the liminality ost came with one of the sign dvd LE's though (someone confirm this.)
d5t

Post by d5t »

The liminality OST came bundled in .hack//sign DVD vol. 3 se.
Iron Grunty

Post by Iron Grunty »

D5T Is correct because im listening to it right now ^^... Damn the exta disk is so tiny O_O
solarismagnum

Post by solarismagnum »

Does anyone know if there are any plans to release them seperately?
Silvermane

Post by Silvermane »

The first one that came with Sign Vol. 1 is available domestically for 14.99 at animenation.com :D
Iron Grunty

Post by Iron Grunty »

Can you just buy them like at suncoast?
solarismagnum

Post by solarismagnum »

Iron Grunty wrote:Can you just buy them like at suncoast?
Haven't seen them there yet. Only Fiction and Sign volume 1, both of which I have. :cry:
Ardo

Post by Ardo »

Suncoast. I've also seen anime OSTs sold at Sam Goody, but I haven't actually seen any //SIGN OSTs (I haven't exactly had to look since I own them). I'd try those places if they're near you. Otherwise, order from the internet if you can.
Lady Subaru

Post by Lady Subaru »

Silvermane wrote:The first one that came with Sign Vol. 1 is available domestically for 14.99 at animenation.com :D
I won't count on that. They sell the OSTs for $29.95 while the singles cost $15.95! The Suggested Retail Price for the OSTs is $15.95 while they charge you more money! :x Animenation is a rip-off! :evil:
Ardo

Post by Ardo »

It isn't like animenation does it just because they're so incredibly focused on money. They do try to please fans, too. It's just that the anime market isn't exactly HUGE. Sure, it is big (and growing), but animenation doesn't really have other products to "fall back on," so it's more difficult for them to sell things for cheaper. I mean, I buy anime from amazon sometimes because it is a lot cheaper and they can offer free shipping, but that's only because amazon sells many, many other things where they receive profits from that selling anime DVDs for a little cheaper than competitors doesn't really hurt them. True, they're a little more expensive, but they are pretty knowledgeable and have good customer service. So, in short, I would recommend them as a place to buy OSTs and such simply because I like them, even if their prices are a little higher.
OrangeSlice

Post by OrangeSlice »

ugh, I've heard stories about Animenation. Several people I know have ordered from there and never gotten the product, it just never came. I, personally, would never order from there unless nowhere else had it. cdjapan, amazon, and occasionally jbook, serve my needs quite well. YesAsia is also a good site I've heard, but last I checked they don't take paypal.
Ardo

Post by Ardo »

I've only used AnimeNation to order OSTs and I have had no trouble at all. It's too annoying to register with amazon.com's japanese site.

That's pretty weird that the stuff never came. Did your friends email them? And did they get a shipping notification? I mean, it's very possible that it was lost due to the UPS.
OrangeSlice

Post by OrangeSlice »

http://www.cdjapan.co.jp (site is in english)
Arkada

Post by Arkada »

solarismagnum wrote:Does anyone know if there are any plans to release them seperately?
I had a look and the only way to get them by them self is to gat it from a friend or Ebay. however my info might be off.