Re: Lyrics for Aina's theme...

Post by Daichi »

look in the .hack//wiki
iuliathe3rd
Nerd Muffin
Nerd Muffin

Post by iuliathe3rd »

Except for the name "Aina", I'm pretty sure the rest of the lyrics are just gibberish.
Amon

Post by Amon »

Daichi wrote:look in the .hack//wiki
I looked there a long time ago...

I never found anything... v.v
Anime Monkey wrote:Except for the name "Aina", I'm pretty sure the rest of the lyrics are just gibberish.
Are you sure...?

I really doubt that... ^^;;;
destai

Post by destai »

Ainas theme does have lyrics. I think they were latin, maybe german. Theyre on this site somewhere, try a search.
Amon

Post by Amon »

destai wrote:Ainas theme does have lyrics. I think they were latin, maybe german. Theyre on this site somewhere, try a search.
Before I made this topic, I did a search on the forums.... ^^;;;

But I didn't find anything... v.v

But now, when I went to search the forums again.....
I couldn't find the search button!!! O.o;;;

It's like it was deleted or something... X_x

So, could you help me find it...? :3
destai

Post by destai »

Ina, the white moon.
The Apple's eye of the shining one.
Ina,The Blue bird of Joy and sunshine.
Wake up, little moon and ride among the stars...the stars....
Or you'll never shine again....

This is what I had saved to my itunes. You could try translating it to german or latin with google and seeing if it matches up but I think this is it. I'd hardly have edited it.
leonof

Post by leonof »

If memory serves correctly, almost the entire //G.U. soundtrack was produced without a single language base.

For example, the theme for the Hulle Granz Cathedral is sung in German. Whilst Arche Koeln is a fragmented fusion of Pagan, Gaelic and Latin [ from what I can understand ] . (Fragmented fusion meaning the sequence of words is literally gibberish in one language, example "Pagan-Gaelic-Gaelic-Latin-Pagan-Latin..." randomized.")

Either way, the OST sounds wonderful.

I'll keep an eye out for some info on the lyrics...if they do exist. (cause I would like them too, and the lyrics to Arche Koeln.)
imkikyo

Post by imkikyo »

leonof wrote:If memory serves correctly, almost the entire //G.U. soundtrack was produced without a single language base.

For example, the theme for the Hulle Granz Cathedral is sung in German. Whilst Arche Koeln is a fragmented fusion of Pagan, Gaelic and Latin [ from what I can understand ] . (Fragmented fusion meaning the sequence of words is literally gibberish in one language, example "Pagan-Gaelic-Gaelic-Latin-Pagan-Latin..." randomized.")

Either way, the OST sounds wonderful.

I'll keep an eye out for some info on the lyrics...if they do exist. (cause I would like them too, and the lyrics to Arche Koeln.)
According to the .hack//Wiki, all the Lost Ground themes except Hulle Granz are in a "fictional language exclusive to the series." That most likely includes Ovan and Aina's themes.
CelsiusRain

Post by CelsiusRain »

What needs to be noted, is that unless it's confirmed it's all speculated, or "proved," with context on the .hack//wiki.
I'm the one who put up the lyred of Grima Lowe Cathedral and changed it to explain not all of the lyrics are fictional.

Listening to the songs, it seems like a varied amalgam of different languages, and probably is.
From what we've discovered from the story and context, is that most of this is Gaelic and Germen/Norse Myth, so it seems likely that the songs will have those elements in them. Latin is also a very popular language for vid-games though, so I think some have traces of Latin.

From what I can hear of Aina's theme, I think it sounds more like an Eastern Asian Dialect of something to tell the truth:
( Not actually the lyred, just from what I can hear: Using the Latin-based vowels for pronunciation. )

"Aina you haruhe wa sisi ha Aina a you woahuarue harubee sisa si enio wa sesi yawohu oruda heruto beonanda miae."

Aina's theme is nice and all, but if people could find the lyrics for Capital City of Grief Eld Sleika, (Elds Leika) / Wailing Capital Wald Uberlisterin, I'd love'em forever.
Xu Yuan

Post by Xu Yuan »

The Wailing Capital's lines may be important, as the first line of it is heard in the Innis Avatar battle in Reminiscence. As far as I'm aware no other Avatar battle has any semblance of lyrics. That Innis's battle shares the first line of the Wailing Capital's is unique. (as well, notice that the Wailing Capital is in the shape of an upside down castle?) I was so angry when I realized that gate is never going to open! Oh well, yes. First line of that may be important.