where is haralds theme??

Daichi

where is haralds theme??

Post by Daichi »

i can't find it in the perfect collection from the original 4 games (IMOQ for G.U. freaks)

where is it?
destai

Re: where is haralds theme??

Post by destai »

It plain old isn't there. The closest you'll get is "Questions of the creator" on .hack//g.u. ost 2, disc 2.
Daichi

Post by Daichi »

OMG THANK YOU!

it is still a pain. i wanted to play t on the piano, and nobody got the chords...
White_Wolf

Post by White_Wolf »

Is theme in game for GU2????? or any of them
leonof

Post by leonof »

I don't think there is a specific "Harald's Theme", but I could be wrong.

I'd look for any theme associated with "The Creator's Room" or "OuterSpaces", that's where AI Harald [is supposed to] dwell.

I'll keep my eyes and ears open.
Chevalier

Post by Chevalier »

I heard somewhere that Harald's Theme was actually on one of the four Liminality disks =/ I haven't yet confirmed this, but if it does happen to be true I'll be happy to rip it for you guys XD
iuliathe3rd
Nerd Muffin
Nerd Muffin

Post by iuliathe3rd »

Chevalier wrote:I heard somewhere that Harald's Theme was actually on one of the four Liminality disks =/ I haven't yet confirmed this, but if it does happen to be true I'll be happy to rip it for you guys XD
You're right, it is on the Liminality DVDs. If you go to "Extras" and then to "DVD credits" on discs 2-4, you can hear the entire song. It's the closest thing you'll ever get.
Chevalier

Post by Chevalier »

Anime Monkey wrote:
Chevalier wrote:I heard somewhere that Harald's Theme was actually on one of the four Liminality disks =/ I haven't yet confirmed this, but if it does happen to be true I'll be happy to rip it for you guys XD
You're right, it is on the Liminality DVDs. If you go to "Extras" and then to "DVD credits" on discs 2-4, you can hear the entire song. It's the closest thing you'll ever get.
Ah, thank you XD I attempted to rip it but due to the way the DVD's set up, I failed T____T lol
Daichi

Post by Daichi »

Chevalier wrote:
Anime Monkey wrote:
Ah, thank you XD I attempted to rip it but due to the way the DVD's set up, I failed T____T lol
Can'cha encode the sound file, so?
Chevalier

Post by Chevalier »

Daichi wrote:
Chevalier wrote:Ah, thank you XD I attempted to rip it but due to the way the DVD's set up, I failed T____T lol
Can'cha encode the sound file, so?
I'm not sure how to do it, unfortunately T___T If I did know I'd be happy to do it though! ^-^
Ratsu

Post by Ratsu »

I'm sure you could find it on some back water site. But I hope your good at piano, other wise you wont be able to tell what scale its on. (I think thats the term havent played piano in over 2 years)