.Hack Quadrilogy Opening/Closing Scenes Music

Voshra

.Hack Quadrilogy Opening/Closing Scenes Music

Post by Voshra »

what are the names of the songs in each of those...8? 8 opening/closing scenes in the first four dot hack games?the ones that play as soon as you start each game? similar to the ones that play before each episode of liminality, i believe all the songs i'm looking for are by see-saw, but what are the songs used in the GAME opening/closing scenes (not the liminality discs) that are almost all sung in japanese?

help is greatly appreciated.
Last edited by Voshra on Tue Jun 06, 2023 3:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
Kouen
The Crimson Dusk
The Crimson Dusk

Post by Kouen »

The opening for Infection is called "Loop1 Opening". Well atleast on mine.

The opening for Mutation should be Aura's theme song.
Voshra

Post by Voshra »

AHAH!
checked the .hack game music perfect collection and you were right, ALL of the volume 1 openings are Loop 1, 2, 3, 4....

then again, i'm confused...is the loop's the opening scenes where the previous chapter is recapped?if so, thats NOT what i'm looking for, since those don't have lyrics, what i'm looking for is most likely by see saw and is sung in the part where....GAH...the part where its like a massive conversion of flashbacks for kite, but theres other stuff on the screen throughout it....

anyone thats beaten .hack the original game series will know what i'm talking about....!!!!
thats right! the way the scene that has the japanese singing that i want is like the opening of each liminliaty episode....UNLESS...maybe what i'm looking for IS the liminality openings?

can someone send the names of each liminality episode opening music? i know one of them is "Memories" (i believe thats the last episode's one)

anyone know the rest?
Voshra

Post by Voshra »

ok, i found the names of the opening themes for LIMINILTY( i SUCK at spelling...LOL...meh...not really, but that word has too many i's)
Mellow Grunty wrote:
Daichi wrote:
destai wrote:The 2nd one is "thousand and one nights" and I cant remember what it was in japanese.
The 3rd one is "Kimi ga ita monogatari" meaning "The story where you are"
The 4th one is "Kioku" meaning "Emotions"
"kioku" means memories, right??
Yes, it's "Memories" not "Emotions."
good thing pretty much 3/4 of the .hack (ALL OSTS) soundtracks are heading my way and probably will be here tommorow (thank GOD for good friends that know friends that know OTHER friends that know ppl with credit cards :P)

so yeah.
FUNNNNN...
thanks for the somewhat helpful info XD