COUNTDOWN!!! [4 days]

ULFRIC

COUNTDOWN!!! [4 days]

Post by ULFRIC »

I know I can't be the only one uber excited about the movie release. I realize that it's a whole ocean from home but still, it'll make it's way over here one way or another. And it's very existence is proof that our beloved series is STILL ALIVE!!! My besty, (who i met here 6 years ago in fact), joined the Air Force and just got stationed in Osaka. I'm sure there's a lot of stuff he's busy with adapting to a new country, but he'll be there on opening day for the both of us. And maybe it'll get lucky and show up in a tiny theater near you. Like a lot of good anime movies do. ((Saw Cowboy Bebop: The Movie at a one time only showing in a dive theater on the skirts of town so, maybe this one will be there next)). Anyways. I'm excited and I hadn't seen a countdown posted so, here you go.

.hack//THE MOVIE premieres in...4 DAYS!
Kryuzei
Location: The sixth dimension; those who alter the reality itself to make the world came true.

Re: COUNTDOWN!!! [4 days]

Post by Kryuzei »

Oh my god, I didn't even know that it's already out o.o; I was surprised when I saw that the theme song cd has been released (which usually released after the movie/anime had aired)
Anyone have watched it yet?