2024 - Unknown

Tolby

Re: 2024 - Unknown

Post by Tolby »

Gemcrim wrote:Kite (Sora) (was posted earlier I believe), least that's what the wiki tells me, which I trust, forever: http://dothack.wikia.com/wiki/Kite_%28Sora%29
Yea, its Sora. Tokio calls her name out the volleyball game and it says next to it. She definitely has a girls voice.

Which helps me feel less weird about my Kite feelings.... of course shes probably 12.
TheSorrow
The Legendary Paladin
The Legendary Paladin

Post by TheSorrow »

Why...Why Sora? Why Sora out of the THOUSANDS of japanese names they could've given to her? To make it more confusing and somehow having her called as some sort of mix of the two main heroes? DX
GyppyGirl2021

Post by GyppyGirl2021 »

...Why the **** did they name her Sora? I believe we already HAD a character named Sora, and he was in one of the first .hack series...

*facepalm*
Gemcrim
.hack//legendick
.hack//legendick

Post by Gemcrim »

Well I find it funny thanks to the many characters I think of upon hearing "Sora"

Which makes me believe this to be appropriate for conversation: LINK LOL
GyppyGirl2021

Post by GyppyGirl2021 »

It's bad enough I already knew THREE characters named Sora, all from different series, before this revelation... now we have another Sora in the same series as one of the previous ones?

.___.
Gemcrim
.hack//legendick
.hack//legendick

Post by Gemcrim »

I kinda want to see Sora (Sign/AWESOME) in drag now.

In the meantime there's Haseo for that I suppose.
GyppyGirl2021

Post by GyppyGirl2021 »

If Haseo ditches the black leather, I'm gonna be pissed...

Oh wait, he already did.

But at least he's still sexy in his Xth form.
Gemcrim
.hack//legendick
.hack//legendick

Post by Gemcrim »

He looks fine without it.

But before I go off topic with more crappy drawings: I honestly am disappointed with this new Kite's name. I'll now have to be more careful defining both Kite and Sora thanks to her stupid(ly adorable) ass.
Tolby

Post by Tolby »

Her weapons, pocket size and rappy mag remind me of PSZ/0
N3IWVC

Post by N3IWVC »

well at the very least because she's female we can always differentiate her name from kite's by calling her kite-chan
Ranylyn

Post by Ranylyn »

To be fair, to me, Sora always WILL be a girl's name. The first Sora I ever knew of was Digimon, Season 1. Sora being male in KH/ .hack kind of made my brain explode,
Advent_Winter

Post by Advent_Winter »

I prefer to call her "Aileta" since that name hasn't been used in like forever. Too bad she looks like Kite, otherwise, my thoughts of her actually being cute wouldn't be blocked with thoughts of Kite, and since I'm not a fan of yaoi....
TheSorrow
The Legendary Paladin
The Legendary Paladin

Post by TheSorrow »

I prefer to call her "Aileta" since that name hasn't been used in like forever.
...Where does that name come from? o-O
Advent_Winter

Post by Advent_Winter »

Code Lyoko. She was a character trapped within a virtual world, and some 15 year old kid, who fell in love with her, freed her from the virtual prison with the help of his high school buddies, from the evil clucthes of some dark entity call "Xanna."
|<!73

Post by |<!73 »

The reason they're able to use Sora is how they're written. Different to Japanese same to us, though we could always call her sky? Kite (Sora) is voiced by the same person who does Kite's voice.
Advent_Winter

Post by Advent_Winter »

Makes sense, since Kite's Seiyu is female, as well as his english VA.
AuraTwilight
IT WAS OVER 9000!
IT WAS OVER 9000!

Post by AuraTwilight »

I propose her English name is Skye.
Tolby

Post by Tolby »

Now all I can think about is Ryudo doing flying tenseiken with Skye in Link volley form.
burai

Post by burai »

hi, I'm new in this forum, I love the .hack series. Now let me just say what I've saw during the teaser video and my dictament (lol).

First of all I actually think there will be a new .hack game. I knoow the anoucements about link being the last one, but they probably change their minds during the final days before the release or something. And also .hack feature is obviously the mystery, so probably they refered to the plot ending, meaning that the plot of aura or something else carried from the .hack games will end, or much probably they refered to end with the old characters appearing again and again, giving a whole new plot in a new era (2024 or future), with new characters, similars to kite, orca and balmung. And the appearance of aura (I pretty sure that girl is aura) is a cliche for the franquice. I can read 2 things during the teaser (they are in english of course):

first, " ALTIMIT ABSOLUTE OS"
second, "The world ?" (? means that i can't read whats that, I think its a symbol)

So the game (or manga or anime, but hopely the game XD) will have a new the world revision, running in a new altimit os.

MY WISHES lol: the kid from the video that looks like kite, please don't be kite (sora)!, and second, PLEASE MAKE OF THIS A .HACK GAME FOR PS3

Looks like a whole new story of .hack is going to come and the only thing that shares with the previews .hack its the game (the world) and aura.

See yaa!
knator22

Post by knator22 »