Where will it air?

boy123

Post by boy123 »

oh darn it!! but does it has some anime that cartoon network dont or does it have anime from different anime from different channels?
Shikuza_Ame

Post by Shikuza_Ame »

Anime Network has different anime than those aired in Cartoon network.
Also, animenetwork isn't available in every city and each city has it's own anime that comes out in anime network.
Cless
The Wandering Twin Blade
The Wandering Twin Blade

Post by Cless »

I'm just crossing my fingers it isn't on the higher channels that I can't reach. That would suck and I probably have to wait for it to be on DVD since VCR's are become outdated.
Shikuza_Ame

Post by Shikuza_Ame »

My hopes are on AdultSwim or the saturdays shows on Carttonnetwork.
Kay

Post by Kay »

Err.. yeah you got to order Anime Network but recently Adelphia has been giving its Digital cable buyers Adelphia on demand and thats one of the free on demand channels they gave me. it doesn't have all the animes the show just a few though. Like Diagard, Bandit Jing, and Azumanga Daioh. I'd rather it show up on Anime network still because Cartoon Network will just slap it on at midnight like they did to .Hack/sign. And i'm really busy during the day so i get really damn tired by the time it would show. Anime Network would most likely show it at a far better time. ... that reminds me i got school work to do ... oh, well! i ace all these stupid computer style classes anyway.. So, yeah Anime Network is far better. Check your mail next time for something with a bunch of channels on it and you'll probably see it as a blue capital A. yeah I think thats it. :roll:
Shikuza_Ame

Post by Shikuza_Ame »

Not to be negative, but I doubt I'll be getting Anime Network anytime soon.
ShadowCubia

Post by ShadowCubia »

True but they'll just edit a few inappropriate scenes so it'll be approved. If there were more of those kind of scenes it'll just be in Adult Swim.
Shikuza_Ame

Post by Shikuza_Ame »

Still..You never know.
Nenja

Post by Nenja »

Asukai wrote:I don't get AdultSwim nor Cartoon network, The only thing I get close to Anime is G4 t.v. but yeah not unless I get Digital Cable or have my parnets do so but my dad says we can't becuse we get too many trees around us. dame but yeah I might as well wait for it to come on DVD and buy it online no matter if it English or Japanese.
anime DVD's usualy have English and Japanese VA's
wave killer
The Inbetweener
The Inbetweener

Post by wave killer »

Kay wrote:I hope it shows up on the Anime Network cause then thiers a chance that i can have it on demand. .hack 24/7... SOUNDS GOOD TO ME!! :D
I hear ya, I got anime network on demand too. ROOTS 24/7 when ever I want!