.hack//Roots cast and NEW SHOT!!

Endrance'sCat

Post by Endrance'sCat »

Umbra wrote:
Endrance'sCat wrote:If ignore the "tail-hair" I like Tabby okay. ^^ But I think she'd be much cuter if she was completely furry like Mia was.
O_O I think I will choose to ignore your fetish for hairy women... :twisted:

I like Tabby, she's got a good, solid character design. Its original but not out of place.

But whatever, I still like Haseo, Shino, and Ovan the most.

Off-topic but where did you get your Mia pics? Are they from the updated cutscenes?
Oiii. I said "cute" not "sexy". I don't have no fetish. I just like cute things.

Cute things with fur. ^^

Offtopic: They're just old pics. The three on the right are from the original games' cutscenes, the two on the left that are covered up are from the ingame wallpapers, I think.. and the one in the middle is from the Mia centerfold in the March 2004 Newtype.
Nexus

Post by Nexus »

Hmm these beast characters are interesting but they seem a bit out of place from .hack. But don't misinterp my opinion about them since might change when we find out more about The World R:2.
wave killer
The Inbetweener
The Inbetweener

Post by wave killer »

How high is the chance of Tri-Edge appearing in the anime? Would he just show up at the end or earlier?
SnowManZero
Evil Incarnate
Evil Incarnate
Location: New South Whales in Australia.i'm not the only one? that's so cool.*act's like sora*

Post by SnowManZero »

if he were to appear, it would only be for little cameo's when something important regarding him would happen

maybe when he DD's sakubo,or maybe at the end of it like skieth.

i want to see him there though-he is sooooo cool :twisted:
Nenja

Post by Nenja »

SnowManZero wrote:if he were to appear, it would only be for little cameo's when something important regarding him would happen

maybe when he DD's sakubo,or maybe at the end of it like skieth.

i want to see him there though-he is sooooo cool :twisted:
Sakubo get DD afther haseo so it wont hapend
Umbra
The Avaricious
The Avaricious

Post by Umbra »

There's nothing to say that Nenja's statement is not true, however, it is far more likely that Sakubo was Data-Drained before Haseo.

In GU+, Haseo discovered that Sakubo was a victim of Tri-Edge only a short time after he had been PKed himself.

Tri-Edge has not been seen outside the Cathedral of Grima Lowe, so it seems safe to assume that no one would have come into contact with Tri-Edge between the time Haseo was PKed and his encounter with Yata and Pai.