«Ï«»«ò(HASEO)£ºå¡ïÌüøÎÛ
ò¤Ò¬(SHINO)£ºÙ£õÀÊ¢òÄ
«ªー«ô«¡«ó(OVAN)£ºÔÔò¢ÎÛâ§
«¿«Óー(TABI)£ºù¥Ï¢ªáª°ªß

jap, newtype 3êÅ

-------------
tabi is cat ear?

[url][/url]
Last edited by R. Tagore on Thu Feb 16, 2006 1:13 am, edited 3 times in total.
SnowManZero
Evil Incarnate
Evil Incarnate
Location: New South Whales in Australia.i'm not the only one? that's so cool.*act's like sora*

Post by SnowManZero »

for people who don't know what he's saying, i think he mean's that four charicter's have been confirmed for the anime-haseo,shino,ovan and tabi.

who in the hell is tabi?
Umbra
The Avaricious
The Avaricious

Post by Umbra »

Tabi, or Tabby as she was called in another thread, is a character from .hack//GnU.

I believe she is one of the 'beast' Players and is a cat-player character.
SnowManZero
Evil Incarnate
Evil Incarnate
Location: New South Whales in Australia.i'm not the only one? that's so cool.*act's like sora*

Post by SnowManZero »

'beast' player? aside from the obvious, would that imply that they are real good and have been rewarded I.E. ouka being wolfman.
is a cat-player character
and we all know how well these cat player charicters go well in the world :twisted:
Umbra
The Avaricious
The Avaricious

Post by Umbra »

Nope, I believe beast Players are fairly common in The World R:2

Gaspard is a beast Player, though he resembles a dog, and there is evidence of other variations:

SnowManZero
Evil Incarnate
Evil Incarnate

Post by SnowManZero »

yeah i remember that pic. or scene but i couldn't think of what the hell it was.

but i also only saw it for i think a split second, so it didn't phase me much.

well wouldn't that mean that this would be a class? or is it for select player's,dispite it being fairly common?
Umbra
The Avaricious
The Avaricious

Post by Umbra »

Its not a class, I believe the beast Player on the left is a Blade.

There are three in-game 'Factions', one is known as the Conservative Ogmios and is said to be comprised of beast people.

So I'm assuming that players can choose to be human or beast when they join The World R:2.
Shinsou Wotan

Post by Shinsou Wotan »

Umbra wrote:Tabi, or Tabby as she was called in another thread, is a character from .hack//GnU.

I've just looked through both chapters of GnU, and haven't found anyone by that name.
milliennium_fox

Post by milliennium_fox »

Shinsou Wotan wrote:
Umbra wrote:Tabi, or Tabby as she was called in another thread, is a character from .hack//GnU.

I've just looked through both chapters of GnU, and haven't found anyone by that name.
Actually, it was Kuukai who mentioned reading it in the MoonPhase (I believe that's what it's name was...) site.
.Proj.ectS.

Post by .Proj.ectS. »

Interesting...I wish I could read japanese to help out, also if I'm not mistaken there seems to be another character in the background any guesses who?
SnowManZero
Evil Incarnate
Evil Incarnate

Post by SnowManZero »

gorilla man! :twisted:

they're probably just ordinary player's who have a connection to haseo in the game similar to people like rachel was to kite.
Surge

Post by Surge »

I do remember reading that one of the guild leaders was a cat player, I can't remember her name though.
zanza306

Post by zanza306 »

[quote=".Proj.ectS."]also if I'm not mistaken there seems to be another character in the background any guesses who?[/quote]

is it helba.
SnowManZero
Evil Incarnate
Evil Incarnate

Post by SnowManZero »

*after seeing the new pics,SnowManzero goes into a crazed fanboy frenzy and his mind blank's out for a number of minute's*

MUST GET ANIME!

seriously, though there are two thing's about the pis which have sparked my curiosity.....a little more than it already was :twisted:

1:who are the other charicter's?the guy with a plant on his head and also the *says like silver knight* cat player charicter :twisted:

2:in the bottom right hand corner there is a pic of sora and B.T. when they meet/sora PKs her. WHY?
Umbra
The Avaricious
The Avaricious

Post by Umbra »

The Cat Player-Character must be Tabi...

However, we have no information on the 'plant-headed' character, I'm sure we could at least find out his name if we could get some clean scans of these pages and have them translated.
Nenja

Post by Nenja »

the cat player is not a beast people look at her she only have cat ears(and maybe a tail)but not complete beast like gaspard.
Umbra
The Avaricious
The Avaricious

Post by Umbra »

She has a cat's face, that is the definition of a beast-player really...

Though she may not look exactly like Gaspard or those in the example, she's clearly a beast character.
SnowManZero
Evil Incarnate
Evil Incarnate

Post by SnowManZero »

i only called her a cat player charicter because that's what she remind me of.also umbra's reason's.

i still would like to know why there's a pic of sora and B.T. in there
Mia The Renafan

Hey^^

Post by Mia The Renafan »

Long time no see.>.> Well, looking at Tabi...see's not really what I consider a true beast player...not like Mia was anyway. Beast players are more interesting in the fact that their character models are more unique. Tabi...she only has cat ears and a human body (ie like Gaspard has dog ears and a human body as well). It's not the same thing really. They can be called "Beast Players", but all I see is a human with cat girls glued on to her head. Dissappointing really. There are wayyy too many of those today...these so-called "catgirls"(ie humans with cat ears guled on to their heads). Whatever happened to character diversity?>.>

-Mia The Renafan
Umbra
The Avaricious
The Avaricious

Post by Umbra »

She has a cat face, in the same way Gaspard has a dog face.

I believe the fact that Beast players are like this is because of the stereotype. .hack is set in an online game and online games use these sort of things to sell themselves, that is my reckoning behind characters such as Mimiru, Blackrose and Pai.

Tabi looks to me like an adult Maha, the only thing that really makes her especially human is the shape of her eyes.

Edit: There appear to be a number of new characters, aside from Tabby and the 'plant-headed' person, who's name is Kousaka, there is also Firo and Hyouok.

Tabby
Firo
Hyouok
Kousaka

I wonder what class Tabby is, I'm guessing those 'cat-claws' I'd guess Twin Sword.

I'd also like to find out more about Hyouok's wristband and Kousaka's goggles. I could imagine Kousaka being a Steam Gunner and using the goggles when aiming. The 'calculator' on Hyouok's wristband leads me to believe he could be an Admin.
Last edited by Umbra on Fri Feb 17, 2006 1:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.