When does it air

Blackwolf203

When does it air

Post by Blackwolf203 »

on the forom board it says April, is it this April and if so for Amirica (U.S.A and Canada), Japan or others? also is there any leads of what channels it'll be airring on. Example: YTV, Comodey network or KidsWb

last remarks: is any of this info known yet anyways well thanks for the help 8) :lol:
Umbra
The Avaricious
The Avaricious

Post by Umbra »

It will begin airing in Japan on April 5th and continue every Wednesday on TV Tokyo.

As for info...really, you should read around.
Blackwolf203

Post by Blackwolf203 »

does that mean theres no infdo on an amirican relese date and yes I have looked around for my own info but I've looked more closly into the game rather then the show
Kuukai
The Prophet
The Prophet

Post by Kuukai »

It will likely not come out in America until it's done airing in Japan. That's roughly 25 weeks from April 5th, which is like the end of September. So I wouldn't expect it before winter at best....
wave killer
The Inbetweener
The Inbetweener

Post by wave killer »

Kuukai wrote:It will likely not come out in America until it's done airing in Japan. That's roughly 25 weeks from April 5th, which is like the end of September. So I wouldn't expect it before winter at best....

What are the chance of them translating it while the show is still running in Japan?
d5t

Post by d5t »

wave killer wrote:
Kuukai wrote:It will likely not come out in America until it's done airing in Japan. That's roughly 25 weeks from April 5th, which is like the end of September. So I wouldn't expect it before winter at best....

What are the chance of them translating it while the show is still running in Japan?
It won't happen. There's too much information and bureaucracy to be handled.
Kaibutsu

Post by Kaibutsu »

Thinking logically, I would not get your hopes up for seeing roots in america earlier then the beginning of next year. You have to take into mind they need to translate it. They have to hire seiyuu, although some actors may be asked to do a certain role most will most likely need to audtion. And they have to record and edit etc... I am not an expert at the process this is just my rough estimate
Erroneous
Complaint Department
Complaint Department

Post by Erroneous »

Kaibutsu wrote:They have to hire seiyuu, although some actors may be asked to do a certain role most will most likely need to audtion.
Majority of the english dubbers are passed around throughout anime and gaming titles. Take the voice actor of Kite for example, Mona Marshall. She's done Kite in .hack, Minoru Kokubunji in Chobits, Izzy Izumi in Digimon, Inari in Naruto, Soshi Okita in Kenshin, Toboe in Wolfs Rain, and many more.

Just watch any of your favorite anime dubbed series and pick out any of the voice actors names and look up what other many anime series they also played a part in.

So in the long run Audition wouldn't take much, its who of the few wants the role.
Blackwolf203

Post by Blackwolf203 »

once again I have looked into it and I have to agree that just sucks though
Boba

Post by Boba »

Oh man.
Honestly, I didn't think about the whole seiyuu, dubbing, translationg process. ><
It probably will be atleast winter.
That sucks.
I was looking forward to it being earlier.
Nexus

Post by Nexus »

You could wait for it or you could just do what you normally do to pass the time till it comes out.
Cless
The Wandering Twin Blade
The Wandering Twin Blade

Post by Cless »

I'm happy that they are continuing the series. New material and extended storyline. That is going to be good.
Shikuza_Ame

Post by Shikuza_Ame »

Cless wrote:I'm happy that they are continuing the series. New material and extended storyline. That is going to be good.
I agree. I would most likely just see the anime in japanese but translated of course. That is...if I can't resist the temptation.
Blackwolf203

Post by Blackwolf203 »

Shikuza_Ame wrote:
Cless wrote:I'm happy that they are continuing the series. New material and extended storyline. That is going to be good.
I agree. I would most likely just see the anime in japanese but translated of course. That is...if I can't resist the temptation.
I wan't to see it in any languge I just hope they have subs
Blackwolf203

Post by Blackwolf203 »

Tri_Edge1 wrote:same. in a way i like whatching them in jap with subs cause it's just more natural having jap voices but still it gets annoyinmg haveing to read it especially when ur reading sumthin and it dissapears b4 u get to finish
I wouldn't care I really just want to see it asap because I have this werid urge going for that last 9months that makes me need to see or beat or even read everything dotHAck
Blackwolf203

Post by Blackwolf203 »

I see ouch that must suck I can always fine the card game over here because it's not that popular but I havent looked for A.I Buster yet because I'm reading legands of twilight
SnowManZero
Evil Incarnate
Evil Incarnate
Location: New South Whales in Australia.i'm not the only one? that's so cool.*act's like sora*

Post by SnowManZero »

australia is probably going to get it like month's after the state's get it anyway's......

GIVE US SOME GOOD STUFF OVER HEAR, DAMN IT! :twisted:

i hate waiting...............it get's boring.................
Umbra
The Avaricious
The Avaricious

Post by Umbra »

Stop complaining!

I'd be very surprised if us Brits get .hack at all! I've been forced to order both SIGN and LotT on DVD, so I have to wait until the episodes are released on DVD.

We are seriously anime-deprived over here... -_-'
Umbra
The Avaricious
The Avaricious

Post by Umbra »

-_-' Because we have it worse that you, that's why I said that you should stop complaining.