Who would like it to be the videogame as a anime.

MasterKite
Location: Trying to master the art of walking on water..so far..unsuccessful

Post by MasterKite »

It's a cool idea and I'd maybe like to see it but I think that if the video game and the anime were the same it'd be too much repetitivity. You'd basically have the same plot and storyline being repeated with only a little bit of diversity. I think the anime would be alot more interesting if it wasn't like the game but in anime form. Maybe if it was kinda like Liminality showing the players outside the world or if it was just different. That's my thoughts anyway
Seto Kaiba

Post by Seto Kaiba »

the games in anime form. that would be sweet
Elk352

Post by Elk352 »

Something kinda like .Hack//SIGN only with kite and all them would be awsome 8)
k-su

Post by k-su »

sounds good but they already have the novels so I dont think they should overdu it. I think they should start fresh maybe clear up the events between Legend and GU. This time have the story go back and forth between reality and The World.
Kite_2000
The Terror of Death
The Terror of Death

Post by Kite_2000 »

We-el I'm more looking for the online game...So I don't really care as long as it's .Hack lol
Kite669

Post by Kite669 »

They already have a game and manga about the same story. Why do they need a anime too? Whats next, a podcast? LOL This doesn't make sense at all............. I think it would of been better if they made anime version of AI Buster and Zero, that would of at least been decent and cool. Of course as long as they don't alter the story lines like they did with Legend. I don't mean to put down the anime with out watching it first or maby thinking that the story could be different, but from how it looks so far, im not so sureeeeeeeee. :roll:
Umbra
The Avaricious
The Avaricious

Post by Umbra »

This is an old topic, the characters of the new anime series have already been confirmed as Haseo, Ovan, and Shino.

Because of this, I'm assuming that this series will take place before the GU+ manga and centre around Ovan's Guild, the Twilight Brigade.

Most people agree with me that this series will probably end either with Shino being PKed by Tri-Edge, or with Haseo becoming the Terror of Death.
Kite669

Post by Kite669 »

i hope your right lol