28%

Total votes: 113

Mitsuhide_Akechi

Post by Mitsuhide_Akechi »

....I still don't get why the person would yell at me *raises eyebrow*
SnowManZero
Evil Incarnate
Evil Incarnate
Location: New South Whales in Australia.i'm not the only one? that's so cool.*act's like sora*

Post by SnowManZero »

Tsugassa-kun has opposing belief's and is willing to defend there opinion/ theory.

i like my theory and Tsugassa-kun like's there's.

We can only hope Balmung is okay
DEATH TO BALMUNG :twisted: i'm so evil :twisted:

it would be interesting to see him in there, if he was DD, just on how he look's. i mean if kite's/shugo's charicter data was transferd over into the world V2 and it look's like it does(tri-edge), then what's going to happen to the decendant's of fianna? :twisted:

:twisted: OH I LOVE IT! :twisted:
Boba

Post by Boba »

Snowmanzero has a good point.
Orca and Balmung would look so cool like Tri Edge.
But it would be so scary to fight them.
D:
SnowManZero
Evil Incarnate
Evil Incarnate
Location: New South Whales in Australia.i'm not the only one? that's so cool.*act's like sora*

Post by SnowManZero »

scary....i'll love every bit of it! :twisted:

i'll take down the decendant's of fianna, have a seperate save file right before we verse them, and anytime i want, i'll just lay the smackdown on them and i'll be happy :twisted:
Covered-up Panties

Post by Covered-up Panties »

I'd want to see Hokuto or Blackrose. Hokuto, because she's just cool(and I'm sure she'd scare Haseo). =) Not Rena, Blackrose(Black Rose, BlackRose? Screw it...). Blackrose had a huge roll in the original four games, it'd be nice for her to have a minor appearance in this anime. Even if you didn't notice untill later.
The Azure Knight

Post by The Azure Knight »

Shouldnt some of the characters from the previous series play atleast a small role in the new one....For example: Balmung, Orca, Kite, BlackRose, etc.
Sora of Azure Shadow

Post by Sora of Azure Shadow »

they should come back for at least one episode anyway
.hack Lover

Post by .hack Lover »

that would mack the new series abit more exiting.
Surge

Post by Surge »

I like to see some of the main dot-hakers make an apperance, helba cause she has to be around somewhere in the world, and Alerio.
KaenKasharion

Post by KaenKasharion »

Only one or two episodes, like the .hackers come back to visit, but LEAVE. I do not want them interfering with this new storyline, except Kite. He is secks.
Tsugasa-kun

Post by Tsugasa-kun »

None of these people are coming back, 1. GU is based on a new set of heroes, Balmung, Kite, Elk, Blackrose, Sanjuro, the whole gang, had their Lime light, and now its over, its all about the infinity 8. this anime revolves around Ovan, Shino, Haseo, and these new characters that have been introduced, Albiero, Balmung, or anyone before hand CANNOT show up, their Data is gone. they won't be the same as they were before hand, and if they do, they won't have any power or anything so whats the point of trying to put them back in the spotlight
rhyste

Post by rhyste »

You can't have .hack without Balmung. >_>
Red

Post by Red »

It wouldn't be a hack forum without you either, Rhyste.
You probably won't remember me, but I used to be a regular poster on .hack//info as Burntice. :)

If Balmung shows, I hope Reki is in tail-- shounen ai is love.
~Red
Tsugasa-kun

Post by Tsugasa-kun »

rhyste wrote:You can't have .hack without Balmung. >_>
No offense, i love Balmung, the guy is awesome, i got him 25% of the time in dothack quizzes, he's a legend, but the new Anime, and GU is focused on New characters, not old ones, its all about a new generation.
Slayn

Post by Slayn »

How about Albireo since he hasn't appeared in animation action yet.
Tsugasa-kun

Post by Tsugasa-kun »

ignorance is bliss...
rhyste

Post by rhyste »

Tsugasa-kun wrote:
rhyste wrote:You can't have .hack without Balmung. >_>
No offense, i love Balmung, the guy is awesome, i got him 25% of the time in dothack quizzes, he's a legend, but the new Anime, and GU is focused on New characters, not old ones, its all about a new generation.
... okay but you still can't have .hack without Balmung. <_< He'll like be there even if you can't see him. >_>
Tsugasa-kun

Post by Tsugasa-kun »

hmmm now lets all think theoretically, new game, new world, new story, no balmung....
Slayn

Post by Slayn »

This is a poll and opinion question. It's appropriate to want to see Balmung return even if he has already played his part in the rest of the series. Afterall, it's part of being a sequel. Having the old characters return.
Konpyu-Tamania

Post by Konpyu-Tamania »

I doubt Balmung will appear in //Roots, atleast, that we'll realise. Remember, the character designs are different. One would also suppose that alot of the older players would have stopped coming to the World after they remade it. o_0; I mean... they worked hard to raise their levels, only to have it all whiped away by a fire. (I, personally, would have lost it. "Where's my pick-ax? I'm goin' to Burger King. D<")

x_x My thoughts aside, I'd like to see either Hokuto, Orca or Albiero. Along with them a little 'Desendents of Fianna' hint. I don't care much for Balmung.