Albireo
20%
Tsukasa
21%
Balmung
28%

Total votes: 113

Haro
Location: hangin with sawo on the otherside of the hybrid rainbow...

Post by Haro »

I agree with rei, I mean i have only seen him in the AI buster novel and he is My favorite, even more than tsukasa. I would love to see more of him, especialy in an anime.
Zeicule

Post by Zeicule »

I'm stickin with angel boy lol. Balmung is just that cool. too bad crim isnt an option tho.
PyroTwilight

Post by PyroTwilight »

I suppose I'd want all the characters to re appear in some way, even if only to see Kite to meet Tri Edge...which would be interesting.

Or with the possibilities of .hack to see Kite become Tri Edge if they are the same being.

Balmung reappearing would be a plus, as well as Moonstone, though he has a small fanbase.
Oukatetsuiga23

Post by Oukatetsuiga23 »

Id choose Alberio , but only because each of those characters up there have already gotten ENOUGH, screentime. Tsukasa had //SIGN, Kite had the games, balmung had LOTT, and the games.... He is a rather interesting character,and held my interest in AI Buster. I would like to see more of him. Alberio you have my vote ^^
rhyste

Post by rhyste »

Well, I would love it if Balmung showed up, but seeing as how it's now like 15 years after the original story in //GU, I'd think he'd've outgrown it by the time of GU...
Mitsuhide_Akechi

Post by Mitsuhide_Akechi »

I personally think Balmung is a possibility to return, since he loves the world so much and kite could also resurface along with Orca. I admit though that many other characters like Bear will probably have left the game due to other things in life and I think I remember mimiru saying she would quit the game eventually. I also agree that Sora could very well show up and continue his fun.
In any sense, I'm putting my money on Balmung, Orca,Kite,Sora and a few other characters to show up.
Ritrox

Post by Ritrox »

I personally think Balmung is a possibility to return,
Well duh he's gonna be in it. he has been at least mensioned in every .hack related thing I know.
d5t

Post by d5t »

Ritrox wrote:
I personally think Balmung is a possibility to return,
Well duh he's gonna be in it. he has been at least mensioned in every .hack related thing I know.
It's going to be hard for him to be in it since all of the previous The World data was destroyed.
Nexus

Post by Nexus »

If I had to pick one it would be Tsukasa since I always liked that enigmatic wavemaster. Also I hardly know anything about Alberio since I don't have that novel yet so that is my reason for not choosing him.
SnowManZero
Evil Incarnate
Evil Incarnate
Location: New South Whales in Australia.i'm not the only one? that's so cool.*act's like sora*

Post by SnowManZero »

i would like to see what anyone from the dot hack previous universe are doing with the world PKing itself into hell but if i had to pick.....

i would say sora- see what he's doing, tsukassa - haseo is in a similar situation to what tsukassa went through. wonder what she has to say about that and balmung- i wonder what he's thinking right about now?
Tsugasa-kun

Post by Tsugasa-kun »

The anime is about GU... isn't anyone paying attention to that, the chances of Albiero, Balmung, or Tsukasa appearing is minimal since their characters were deleted.
d5t

Post by d5t »

Tsugasa-kun wrote:The anime is about GU... isn't anyone paying attention to that, the chances of Albiero, Balmung, or Tsukasa appearing is minimal since their characters were deleted.
You get a cookie for helping me point that out.
wave killer
The Inbetweener
The Inbetweener

Post by wave killer »

Actually there may be a chance Balmung could appear in the new anime. If you all remember at the end of the dot hack mangas Balmung got data drained by a kite like charather who Balmung said was rapped in an azure flame. If that was Tri-Edge then Balmung is comatose, so unless Balmung survived he could make a cameo.
Tsugasa-kun

Post by Tsugasa-kun »

Its not gunna happen. Remember CC Corp couldn't revive characters so obviously Balmung, Tsukasa, and Albiero, who AREN'T written into the games programming cannot re appear, unless they make a new avatar which is also minimal!
You get a cookie for helping me point that out
Thanks for the cookie[/quote]
milliennium_fox

Post by milliennium_fox »

wave killer wrote:Actually there may be a chance Balmung could appear in the new anime. If you all remember at the end of the dot hack mangas Balmung got data drained by a kite like charather who Balmung said was rapped in an azure flame. If that was Tri-Edge then Balmung is comatose, so unless Balmung survived he could make a cameo.
It's unknown if that's actually part of the storyline or if it was just a teaser.
Tsugasa-kun

Post by Tsugasa-kun »

it can't happen, Balmungs character data would have been destroyed. regardless if he was comatose or not, his character data wouldn't be able to be transfered to the world R:2 anyways since he isn't embedded into the system
alhina the wavemaster

Post by alhina the wavemaster »

i think i want to see kaz he hasnt been in any .hack anime iv seen yet only the manga.
Boba

Post by Boba »

I think Balmung has to be in it.
He's been in all the other .Hack stories.
And plus, he just...rocks.
Kuukai
The Prophet
The Prophet

Post by Kuukai »

Well, the thing that the people who aren't missing that the anime's about G.U. are missing is that there's a name for anomalous data that shouldn't be around after the rebuild. That might mean there's a lot of it. Also, the terminal disc and Tri-edge pretty much guarentees it ties together on some level (though admittedly probably not in the anime). I for one would like to see some "new" characters of old players, even if they leave it openended as to whether or not they actually are the same person, and even if it's only a 20-second "Balmung-style" thing....
Cless
The Wandering Twin Blade
The Wandering Twin Blade

Post by Cless »

What are the chance the underdog, kite. Will appear?