Balmung
28%

Total votes: 113

renashugofan

Post by renashugofan »

I hope kite is back he was great.
Wavemaster

Post by Wavemaster »

well...i hope that tsukasa and alberio would be in it but i also want see new main characters

by the way

just because it's been a few years doesn't mean tsukasa and the other sign characters had stop playing the world.... look a balmung he been there since the fragment era and still going strong

and bear was 47 and he played the game everyday or so

just wanted to speak my view
DarkBoySabata

Post by DarkBoySabata »

i pick kite and balmung cuz balmung is still admin and kite rule

ALL HELD KITE ALL HELD KITE ALL HELD KITE ALL HELD KITE HE RULE AND HE WAY POWERFUL THAN MEGAMAN ALL HELD KITE -sing the united states of kite-
black_feather000

Post by black_feather000 »

do u think alberio still logs on or has his job at cc corp still? i hope so...
Wavemaster

Post by Wavemaster »

but you know what i really want from this new anime

THE INFO OF THERE REAL SELVES!!! *forgive the shouting but i am just trying to make a excellence point across.....and gain everyones notice*

i really like to know what the sign and the game series characters are like in their real world selves... all i know is tsukasas,bears, orcas and possible soras real names and an image of the real mimiru and that but that's it...getting crim and silverknight info if nearly impossible

in this series i would real want to know what happens to their everyday selves and game selves

come on bandai plz include this
i really want to know the REAL dothackers and the sign characters
Yuki

Post by Yuki »

I think there will be completly new characters.
Dragoon2044
Silent Assassin of the
Silent Assassin of the

Post by Dragoon2044 »

Part of dot hack is the mystery. The concept of not knowing what will happen before the characters know. That way the readers can connect with the characters more.

There will be all new characters, but that doesn't rule out there being cameos or appearances made by other well known characters which I'm certain will be the case.
Sephiroth0812

Post by Sephiroth0812 »

Wavemaster wrote:well...i hope that tsukasa and alberio would be in it but i also want see new main characters

by the way

just because it's been a few years doesn't mean tsukasa and the other sign characters had stop playing the world.... look a balmung he been there since the fragment era and still going strong

and bear was 47 and he played the game everyday or so

just wanted to speak my view
Of course just because they´re getting older doesn´t mean that they aren´t playing the world anymore...in the LotB-Manga, you still can see Subaru, Tsukasa, Gardenia and some others walking through the scenery, although they don´t say a word in LotB, they´re still there.
And people like Kite and Orca going to college or other chars getting to have work doesn´t imply that they quit playing completely.
Crim for example logs in very rarely cuz he´s busy...but he´s still there...
kelbywhatley

Post by kelbywhatley »

I hope its kite and tsukasa cause they rock.
Dark_Kite

Post by Dark_Kite »

Kite and Tsukasa ^^
kelbywhatley

Post by kelbywhatley »

go kite!go tsukasa they rock yay. da na na dana na dana na nana naaa dana naaa.
Wavemaster

Post by Wavemaster »

REAL LIFE SELFS!!!

i need to know what the offline people act and look like @_@
that and... a few more picts of IRL tsukasa :roll: 8) :lol: XD XD XD

kidding

anyway i would really like to see a few epsiodes devoted to the offline characters for a change
kelbywhatley

Post by kelbywhatley »

yay scary thing is i actullay look and act like kite like dogs and am a furternle twin plus in 2007 ill be 14 and live in the states now that my friend is really really REALLY creepy!!!!!
:shock: :shock: :shock:
Jugatsu

Post by Jugatsu »

I personally wouldn't want any new character but I would have to say Tsukasa because Tsukasa is number 2 behind Haseo. Anyways yeah if this is version two the characters might be deleted as well, so if they do come back they might make them as a new character such as a female Tsukasa, and Balmung is like one of the three mascots of .Hack// so you know he'll be there. The other two being the bracelet(The middle of the guardian in .Hack//Sign) and do I even have to say the last one?
Jugatsu

Post by Jugatsu »

Not just his wings, but the like the like everythin .Hack (except for AI Buster I'm not sure about. Still have to read it) has mentioned him atleast, just like there is an Aura or atleast some form of Aura in each thing. Even if it they don't delete the character I'm sure the new version would be more like a fresh start, atleast I think. I can't see them making a new version then bothering to transfer millions of accounts to the new version.
Wavemaster

Post by Wavemaster »

is it possible for the deleted characters of dothack to log into only the net slum?

if so...i guess they could of survived the deletion
black_feather000

Post by black_feather000 »

old or deleted data usually turns up in net slum doesnt it?
Jugatsu

Post by Jugatsu »

Well deleted yeah, but I don't think 20 millions or so people's characters would be in the Net Slum. Even if they were though, I doubt they'd be able to log on.
Blackwolf203

Post by Blackwolf203 »

I read all the post and here is I think will happen

the oldies exept bulmung will go also Sora would have to start a new charecter making it so he could be any one at any time. Also count in Helba she is the most natorious hacker the game has ever seen thier for making sure her charecter would still be there (in the game) finaly you add in anyone she would want to help there is the show. Also new charecters Would also be there

(sorry about errors bad spelling)
wave killer
The Inbetweener
The Inbetweener

Post by wave killer »

It's okay Rei, that is what this topic is about. People telling us who they would like to see in the next anime. You put good reasons why Albireo should be in the anime.