IT WAS OVER 9000!
IT WAS OVER 9000!

Re: .hack//G.U.+ All Chapters " PLEASE " *_*

Post by AuraTwilight »

NO.
Versus Knight

Post by Versus Knight »

Why Aura ? .. arent aura supposed to help kite ? lol :?
|<!73

Post by |<!73 »

I can't tell you where to get them but being realistic at best you would find up to vol 4. If you wanted to search anything more then use a search engine to find scanning/foreign websites. Since I have to be vague you'll just have to define your search better to find them.
TheSorrow
The Legendary Paladin
The Legendary Paladin

Post by TheSorrow »

i need a download link or torrent for .hack//G.U.+
And i need to sleep after not sleeping for so long due to the pressure of having to finish Resident Evil 5 in the 4 days of renting (i declared it impossible and just rented it again, lulz), lots of money, 2 more weeks of vacations, and a hentai doujin featuring Henako and 1/2 "defeating" The Terror of Death. We all have our needs, and as i try my best in fulfilling my needs, i wish you luck to obtain what you desire.

Either way, requesting or linking for .Hack material is against the rules of the forums, so, even if we actually knew were to find links and torrents for GU+, we wouldn't provide them to you, not without getting banned or at least having the links removed before you'd see them.

And BTW, you're not Kite, so don't expect any help from Aura. Aura wants humans to solve their own problems by their own means, after all :P
Versus Knight

Post by Versus Knight »

|<!73 wrote:I can't tell you where to get them but being realistic at best you would find up to vol 4. If you wanted to search anything more then use a search engine to find scanning/foreign websites. Since I have to be vague you'll just have to define your search better to find them.
yep my dear " i find the three first volumes
but the authors i couldn't .. even in the torrent
.. the problem that they are not for sale in my country

if you have theme send me a link to download them
by message in the forum or in my e-mail and i'll be thankful : )
Versus Knight

Post by Versus Knight »

TheSorrow wrote:
i need a download link or torrent for .hack//G.U.+
And i need to sleep after not sleeping for so long due to the pressure of having to finish Resident Evil 5 in the 4 days of renting (i declared it impossible and just rented it again, lulz), lots of money, 2 more weeks of vacations, and a hentai doujin featuring Henako and 1/2 "defeating" The Terror of Death. We all have our needs, and as i try my best in fulfilling my needs, i wish you luck to obtain what you desire.

Either way, requesting or linking for .Hack material is against the rules of the forums, so, even if we actually knew were to find links and torrents for GU+, we wouldn't provide them to you, not without getting banned or at least having the links removed before you'd see them.

And BTW, you're not Kite, so don't expect any help from Aura. Aura wants humans to solve their own problems by their own means, after all :P
like i have said " i do the my best to find them but i cant
you can send them by message or e-mail
and Aura said that human help each other so we are all dot hackers why we dont
help each others : )

and good luck with the hentai doujin xD " by the way ,, can ya give me a like for hack GU doujin ?? ;p
Erroneous
Complaint Department
Complaint Department

Post by Erroneous »

TheSorrow wrote:Either way, requesting or linking for .Hack material is against the rules of the forums, so, even if we actually knew were to find links and torrents for GU+, we wouldn't provide them to you, not without getting banned or at least having the links removed before you'd see them.
The box says, No!