.hack/ gu trilogy

Macha22

.hack/ gu trilogy

Post by Macha22 »

i am new to this board and im trying to find information about these movies online. are they released yet, or are they are the ending of every game. or is it like an actually movie. and if so when will they be released in north america? thank you! i am sorry if this post might get locked, but please answer me before or if it happens.
TheSorrow
The Legendary Paladin
The Legendary Paladin

Re: .hack/ gu trilogy

Post by TheSorrow »

....So you mean you're asking about Trilogy? o-O If so:

1. It's an OVA that has nothing to do with GU's main storyline; even though there are similar things and some connections maybe it's a non-canon material.
2. It has already been released in Japan.
3. There hasn't been any american release date so far.
Macha22

Post by Macha22 »

yeah i am taking about the trilogy. lol i have been off of this forum for like 3 years! my old user name was deleted. so i am trying to catch up on all of the news. when did the ova come out in Japan?
sakura_haseo

Post by sakura_haseo »

Hi there,

Well, I'm not used to post this b'cuz I'm new in here, but I'll try.

I had saw their OVA at Playstation 2. Their storyboard at beginning are same just like in the game. But it's been summarised. What's new in their OVA is :

- Climax and ending are diffrent from the game.
- Haseo gained a new form called B-ST form.

That's all informations i can give to you. And sorry for the grammar I had made when typing this repliment.
:D have a happy day :D
Erroneous
Complaint Department
Complaint Department

Post by Erroneous »

Localization is anyone's guess at this time.

Information can be found on this site on the frontpage "Trilogy" or you can goto .hack//wiki.

And finally, YouTube it.

Oh and btw, on the subject of does the movie correspond towards the games, lets just say they "Hollywood" it.
Nanshi
Location: Θ Hidden Forbidden Hades: Wailing Capital Wald Uberlisten

Post by Nanshi »

Hey all, um, I am not sure if it was legal or not but I got a subbed version of Trilogy from a bit torrent. I wont spoil anything but you can ask me some questions if you want. Also I dont know how to upload it but if someone would explain I can upload it and you can watch at your own risk... just saying that in case I would be in trouble and don't know it eh hehe :)
TheSorrow
The Legendary Paladin
The Legendary Paladin

Post by TheSorrow »

There are a couple subbed versions of Trilogy around the internet, there's even one in spanish XD However, that's different from actual "localization" of the movie, as they all are just fan-subs. Even if they don't have any mistranslations and everything can be understood well and correctly, they're just translated by fans, and they aren't official.
As of uploading it...you could use some video sites to upload the movie (YT would most likely delete it, and would do so even if it's not licenced), linking to any illegal .hack media is against the rules in this forum. And well...watching the movie online for free would technically be illegal. Though i'm sure that most members have watched Trilogy with subs already anyhow XD
Nanshi
Location: Θ Hidden Forbidden Hades: Wailing Capital Wald Uberlisten

Post by Nanshi »

:O I am so sorry I was not aware and just to clear my name of any relations I will not upload or present Trilogy to anyone. >_> I may keep it for myself until the dvd comes out....but thats besides the point XD. Anyway thx for the clerification and I will not break the rules I promise.

Sumi masin ga!!!