.hack//G.U. Trilogy fansubbed i think...

Kisuka

.hack//G.U. Trilogy fansubbed i think...

Post by Kisuka »

Not going to tell you the link because that would be against the rules i guess, I will however tell you it's on google.com edited.

this does no break the rules of this board so don't go locking this, I have not posted a link or even asked where to find fansubs, I simply said there are subs on a google.com, doesn't mean anyone will go there and look for um.
Locking this thread will make the mods and admins out to look like jerks for locking a thread that didn't break their rules.
d5t

Re: .hack//G.U. Trilogy fansubbed i think...

Post by d5t »

Kisuka wrote:Not going to tell you the link because that would be against the rules i guess, I will however tell you it's on google.com edited.

this does no break the rules of this board so don't go locking this, I have not posted a link or even asked where to find fansubs, I simply said there are subs on a google.com, doesn't mean anyone will go there and look for um.
Locking this thread will make the mods and admins out to look like jerks for locking a thread that didn't break their rules.
Call me a jerk, but this jerk doesn't like it when you hurt his beloved .hack franchise. You are breaking the rules. So, you have two options: leave or be banned. There is a zero tolerance rule on linking to pirated media.
No illegal intellectual property linking or "hinting" (MP3s, ANY illegal .hack media (you will be humiliated if you link to illegal .hack media), copyrighted media, etc). (THIS INCLUDES IN YOUR SIGNATURE, PRIVATE MESSAGES, AND ANYTHING ELSE ON THE MESSAGE BOARD. THERE ARE NO LOOP HOLES! YOU WILL BE BANNED!)
You are "hinting", which is, granted, a nice loop hole, but I filled the gap in that.