Post by Asyllum »

Thanks a lot kuronosu!

now i get it clear! LOL.... Aina x Ovan FTW
AuraTwilight
IT WAS OVER 9000!
IT WAS OVER 9000!

Re: Parody Mode Discussion Thread :O

Post by AuraTwilight »

I assume by Kyero you mean me. QUIT MOCKING ME. Anyway, HaseoxTabby. Dude don't date that ****.
No, "Kyero" as in the member named "Kyero." Does "Kyero" look like "Kefka" to you?
Fragments.beta wrote:
AuraTwilight wrote:God, I love you all.
I swear to god when AT mentions the word "love" the universe will somehow implode >_>
Damn right. Apparently it failed, so I'll need to think about another way to destroy you al-....I mean, destroy Narutards.

Go to hell, Dan Green.
Kefkaownsall

Post by Kefkaownsall »

AuraTwilight wrote:
I assume by Kyero you mean me. QUIT MOCKING ME. Anyway, HaseoxTabby. Dude don't date that ****.
No, "Kyero" as in the member named "Kyero." Does "Kyero" look like "Kefka" to you?
Fragments.beta wrote:
AuraTwilight wrote:God, I love you all.
I swear to god when AT mentions the word "love" the universe will somehow implode >_>
Damn right. Apparently it failed, so I'll need to think about another way to destroy you al-....I mean, destroy Narutards.

Go to hell, Dan Green.
Sorry I just didn't see a Kyero post in this forum so I thought you were insulting me. But you are rigght about Dan Green going to hell.
AuraTwilight
IT WAS OVER 9000!
IT WAS OVER 9000!

Post by AuraTwilight »

Kefkaownsall wrote: Sorry I just didn't see a Kyero post in this forum so I thought you were insulting me. But you are rigght about Dan Green going to hell.
He's an older member, and probably hasn't been active for several months. The full username is KyeroFox or something like that. I forgot.
RaikenTB

Post by RaikenTB »

Well good thing somebody else translated the parodies cause I was feeling too lazy to do it myself :lol: Least now everybody's seen the movie and knows I wasn't making crap up(not that I was under that impression ;))
Haisho

Post by Haisho »

Third one is my absolute favorite. Snapped Ovan is like something out of a horror movie when he did his "I found you~" speech. Truth be told, I'd be freaking scared if I heard that kind of voice pop out of nowhere.

Second one is second favorite. Apparently, Atoli is seriously pissed at Haseo for literally chasing anything and everything. If I caught what she said right, he also went for Yata.

That's right, Yata. That Yata.

Haseo's reply to her is something akin to "My love is as vast as the universe". I guess everyone knows what happens afterwards. I actually chuckled at the end of it because the cracking screen was supposed to be something dramatic.
ShinoBee

Post by ShinoBee »

kuronosu wrote: @Fragments.beta
[From Wikipedia: Tan, is popularly used in the names of moe anthropomorphisms, artistic memes on Japanese imageboards typified by a female character, usually depicted in cosplay, representing a non-human being, inanimate object, concept, or phenomenon, or a popular consumer product. Well-known examples include OS-tan (representing computer operating systems) and Bisuke-tan (representing KFC biscuits).]
Link: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/-tan#Variations_on_chan

That is basically why that last part is funny 8D.
I thought Ovan was talking babytalk to her. From what I've heard also, "-tan" is a cutesy babytalk/mispronounciation way of saying "-chan".

My favorite was actually the third one. I loved seeing Ovan's overprotective side xD. The second one was also funny, since Atoli was getting jealous (sorta reminds me of my situation).