5th Form Speculation Thread

Jakal Of Twilight

Re: 5th form???!!?

Post by Jakal Of Twilight »

Maybe Haseo will get a form that is similars to Skeiths, maybe thats it?
Hyuuga

Post by Hyuuga »

Uh, i think all of Haseo's form is already kinda similiar to Skeith's.
Tenji

Post by Tenji »

Since we can´t use the games as references... we can´t realy say much.
Maybe on this alternate line that´s the form the avatar takes... (incresing all parameters instead of creating an avatar battle) or maybe it´s not even Haseo but an AIDA PC like Haseo... (i realize this theories would be **** if we where restricted by the information we´ve seen so far... but in a parallel time line... i guess it could be)

I still think that is an AIDA infected berseked Skeith, though... but if that´s the case why would Skeith evolve to a 5th form from an AIDA infection? (since we can´t use the games as references we can´t say that he reached a point of mutual understanding and acceptance with Haseo, or say that Haseo was inmune [repeled] the AIDA infection once or anything like that)

I WANT MOAR INFO!!
AuraTwilight
IT WAS OVER 9000!
IT WAS OVER 9000!

Post by AuraTwilight »

It's more like all of Skeith's forms are similar to Haseo's.
Maybe on this alternate line that´s the form the avatar takes... (incresing all parameters instead of creating an avatar battle) or maybe it´s not even Haseo but an AIDA PC like Haseo... (i realize this theories would be **** if we where restricted by the information we´ve seen so far... but in a parallel time line... i guess it could be)
The movie trailers have already shown us shots of Skeith, and it's also implied that B-st Haseo is the same PC as the one Haseo uses, possibly AIDA-infected, but it's definitely the same actual PC.
I still think that is an AIDA infected berseked Skeith, though... but if that´s the case why would Skeith evolve to a 5th form from an AIDA infection? (since we can´t use the games as references we can´t say that he reached a point of mutual understanding and acceptance with Haseo, or say that Haseo was inmune [repeled] the AIDA infection once or anything like that)
We could say that, actually. We just can't say things like "Haseo can't be AIDA-infected because he fought it off in Volume Three!"

I'm going with the theory of an AIDA infection driving Skeith crazy, but for some reason, Skeith is only going to B-st Form, probably either due to Haseo's willpower sealing Skeith in the PC or Skeith just doesn't feel like it.
Theis

Post by Theis »

I love psycho Skeith!Haseo.
I really hope that's what's happening, I would love to see Skeith whoop more ass.
fepkk

Re: 5th Form Speculation Thread

Post by fepkk »

i would like to remenber that in the trailer, we saw Atoli infected and she hit Haseo while she was in that state, so it could be that Haseo was infected too, creating the B-st form. This is just a speculation of mine as far as the plot of the trilogy seems to have changed.
AuraTwilight
IT WAS OVER 9000!
IT WAS OVER 9000!

Post by AuraTwilight »

If you remember at the end of Redemption, Aura says that your powers will be needed to keep the world intact. Maybe that was a hint at Trilogy adding something onto the end.
That doesn't even make sense, you clods, stop bringing it up.
Ryusuke

Post by Ryusuke »

sigh....jus wait till it comes out....but before that...let ur own speculations about the movie stay IN YOUR MIND. nothing is proven......yet.
ciaxsjes

Post by ciaxsjes »

Ryusuke wrote:sigh....jus wait till it comes out....but before that...let ur own speculations about the movie stay IN YOUR MIND. nothing is proven......yet.
I think the whole point of this thread is to speculate. Seeing as how the movie isn't out, that is really all that we can do.

Sadly AuraTwilight, I think that you've been acting too harshly against other people's theories. Sure, some of them are pretty off based, but not all of them. Just because some theories may have a low chance of being true, doesn't mean you should shoot them down plainly and bluntly. We should all just slow down or stop for a second to realize each other's feelings. Maybe that's why some people don't appreciate your 'comic persona'.

Sorry if I've offended anyone... Internet is serious business.
Tenji

Post by Tenji »

Arkeband wrote:
AuraTwilight wrote:
If you remember at the end of Redemption, Aura says that your powers will be needed to keep the world intact. Maybe that was a hint at Trilogy adding something onto the end.
That doesn't even make sense, you clods, stop bringing it up.
See, that's exactly what I'm talking about, please explain why it "doesn't make sense".

Trilogy -> Retelling of G.U.
B-st form -> NOT IN GAME.
Where does this come in? You don't know! We don't know!
re-telling = another time line. (a "what if" world)
you can´t search for an explanation for something in a time line in another parallel time line. Things just happen on a diferent way. (like in "back to the future 2"... the time-line is alterated in some poin generating an alternated succesion of events)

About another climax, that just doesn´t exist. a climax is the point with the most tension on the narration. (so logicaly there can´t be 2).
Per example GU+ is an alternate time line... things are similar but not the same and it keeps all the plot twist that are escential to the narration. Shino is pked per example because that´s what impulsed Haseo. (plot twist)
You could change the climax if you change some of this points but if you change this points you are telling another story.
So if you are talking about a "what if" you can´t make a theory on a few words Aura said... ´cause the most likely thing is that in this time-line Aura won´t say what she said in the games.
Most things are gonna happen on a diferent way keeping only the escense probably. Haseo will meet Ovan, and will pursue Tri-edge becasue of Shino but when, how and stuff like that are things that can change... (that is as long as we are talking about a re-telling)
fepkk

Post by fepkk »

Arkeband wrote:If you remember at the end of Redemption, Aura says that your powers will be needed to keep the world intact. Maybe that was a hint at Trilogy adding something onto the end.
actually, i have not tougth in that way by the first time( i reckoned it was a tip to the next game) however it does make sense since the game shows that there are stories that were not told yet.
AuraTwilight
IT WAS OVER 9000!
IT WAS OVER 9000!

Post by AuraTwilight »

See, that's exactly what I'm talking about, please explain why it "doesn't make sense"./quote]

Alright. Aura's message is a reference to Haseo's need for the FUTURE, not a need for Haseo in an alternate universe altogether from before that message would've been written, otherwise it'd be. "Someday, your power may be needed again in the past of an alternate dimension."
Trilogy -> Retelling of G.U.
B-st form -> NOT IN GAME.
Where does this come in? You don't know! We don't know!
Please click the links in the thread and like, read the interviews everyone else is reading. Kthx.
Who is to say that the retelling can't include something after the end, such as Haseo having to use the B-st form to destroy something that Cubia left behind? You have absolutely no idea how it'll be incorporated, and whether it'll just be a form that arises out of AIDA or if it's a form he attains after Xth.
The very appearance of B-st Form leads my instincts to believe that it's nothing good, but the fact that Trilogy is an alternate telling of the games leaves out possibilities such as "After Redemption, what Cubia left behind, etc."
And the way I even suggested it is just speculation, it's a possible outcome, and even though I have a stronger belief that it is the AIDA thing, you can't possibly shoot down speculation, especially when it has a logical basis for it.
I can if it directly contradicts what's already been revealed about Trilogy.
Furthermore, saying it's your "comedic persona" or whatever is weak, because you there is really no amusement or even information that anyone garners out of your posts, so your comedic approach is utterly pointless/useless. It's netted you a sweet post count, though, but I'd judge that your collective ratio of contribution to a topic versus ego-wankery is probably like.. 1/6000.
Name one post I've ever made that, despite being however assholish you might think it is, doesn't contribute to a topic. ONE.

Which you can't do, thought so. Also, my Comedic Persona has nothing to do with my intolerance of things that are just plain wrong. I'm fine with speculation, just not misinformation.
Sadly AuraTwilight, I think that you've been acting too harshly against other people's theories. Sure, some of them are pretty off based, but not all of them. Just because some theories may have a low chance of being true, doesn't mean you should shoot them down plainly and bluntly. We should all just slow down or stop for a second to realize each other's feelings. Maybe that's why some people don't appreciate your 'comic persona'.
I'm not attacking any of the legitimately valid theories, just stuff like "Mebbe liek, Trilogyi s Redemption's sequel lolz."
re-telling = another time line. (a "what if" world)
you can´t search for an explanation for something in a time line in another parallel time line. Things just happen on a diferent way. (like in "back to the future 2"... the time-line is alterated in some poin generating an alternated succesion of events)
THANK YOU! Finally, someone's getting it.
ciaxsjes

Post by ciaxsjes »

Seeing the shortage of speculations, I'm guessing it's about time for a (slightly generic) speculation to be made!

SPECULATION START!

Well... on closer examination of Haseo's B st Form and the pictures that are beginning to surface...
I'm starting to lean towards a combination of an AIDA infection and a berserk avatar.

I've seen an eye-like symbol on his chest, which immediately hints 'morganna's eye', or otherwise the avatar.
Though, those new black tendril-like things that seem to come out from Haseo's back looks like something an AIDA infected PC would have...
The reason why I would think it would be an Avatar + AIDA combination, is because I would guess that Skeith would actually either come out of Haseo's PC, or just appear as its regular avatar figure. Rather then just change Haseo's PC into a beast like form.

Then again, the whole 'b st form' obviously hints to 'beast form'. Then again, that description could be applied to either Skeith going berserk or AIDA causing Haseo's mind to warp... to that of a beast(?).

Meh, I've seen better speculations then this... I probably need more facts.
Dead

Post by Dead »

Not like this sort of thing hasnt happened before.

[taken From dothack.wiki]Sora meets Aura twice in ZERO. The first time, she does something which seems to cause him extreme pain. The second time, Skeith takes control, warping Sora's PC body almost beyond recognition. It attacks her mercilessly, and she does not fight back because she believes that Carl doesn't want her to.
ciaxsjes

Post by ciaxsjes »

Arkeband wrote:Thanks, ciaxsjes, that's exactly what I mean, trolling a thread that's meant for speculation and shooting stuff down is just a really cheesy way of increasing one's post count. :P
Well, I think it might be best to leave the subject. After all, we don't want to deviate away from the point of the thread. Technically, AuraTwilight's posts, though harsh, have some relevance to the topic at hand.
Lets just leave it here.

On Topic:
Most likely, the form change (if it was caused by AIDA) needs a new title.
1) It's for marketing, and it's obviously something new that fans can look forward to seeing
2) Everyone would go around calling it the '5th Form', 'AIDA!Haseo', or other silly names of the-sort.

1) I'm pretty sure fans would enjoy it more if there were new things (other then the high definition). It's not fun to know what would happen at every corner. Think of it as... 'rediscovering' or watching an 'alternate universe' .hack//G.U.

2) Just like the Xth form, I'm pretty sure B st Form also transcends the system. So, it's only natural they would give it another name. It would be like people calling the Xth form, the '4th Form'... or other names along those lines.

It's nice to have a name to call this form...
heeden

Post by heeden »

TELL ME IS THERE A ANIMATED 5TH FORM VID????
AuraTwilight
IT WAS OVER 9000!
IT WAS OVER 9000!

Post by AuraTwilight »

No.
Ratsu

Post by Ratsu »

so...NO one eles thinks it could just be the way they designed the 3rd form >_>; I mean there are some difference in the game and manga so why woudlent it look different here as well?
ciaxsjes

Post by ciaxsjes »

Ratsu wrote:so...NO one eles thinks it could just be the way they designed the 3rd form >_>; I mean there are some difference in the game and manga so why woudlent it look different here as well?
A) It is already revealed to have a different name then the '3rd Form'.

B) There are separate picture depicting the 3rd form and B st form in various screen shots.
Invader

Post by Invader »

what the f*ck! This is going to be the most canon movie ever! Why the heck are they adding a 5th form into all of this!? It looks just like 3rd form! Lazy CC corp crap for craps!