What is going on in .Hack//ROOTS?

AmadeusKaelPyralis

What is going on in .Hack//ROOTS?

Post by AmadeusKaelPyralis »

Forum members,

I am somewhat new to the .Hack universe. I watched some of //SIGN, played the first installment of the first set of games but found it somewhat boring, and have now just watched //ROOTS. I have more questions now than I did before I watched //ROOTS!
What is Ovan's big secret. In the last few episodes he talks to Phyllo and tells him something, but it does not reveal what. I must have watched them four times hoping to catch some clue in something someone else says. And who are those two characters beside Tri-Edge at the very end? One looked like "Terror of Death" Haseo but it was different. And what was that black, scorpion-looking form over Haseo when he was standing at the Lost Ground?
I understand that the games, //G.U., are supposed to expand on the anime but I am very shy about playing them because of the slow pace of the last set. So I would appreciate it if someone could provide me with some answers to my questions.

-Amadeus.
Erroneous
Complaint Department
Complaint Department

Re: What is going on in .Hack//ROOTS?

Post by Erroneous »

If you want to go Spoil yourself, go check up on everything at .hack//Wiki
AmadeusKaelPyralis

You truely believe I have not read many Wikipedia pages concerning the .Hack universe? I asked specific questions looking for specific answers, your response is useless; not answering anything. Thank-you for leaving me without answers.
SatanicZero

Post by SatanicZero »

Click at your own risk

Ovan Issue:
 Ovan told phyllo about the fact that he's the one that killed Shino

Tri-Edge Issue:
 The two characters beside Tri-Edge are Azure Balmung and Azure Orca...hack wiki have info on them

Haseo Issue
 The Huge figure standing in front of Haseo at the ending is Skeith, Haseo Avatar...Haseo Factor, hack wiki has info on it too

Everything came clear to me after watching Roots again after i completed all 3 volumes..
AmadeusKaelPyralis

Thank-you kindly. Finally, someone willing to provide answers. My only issue is the links did not seem to come through. All I see is

Ovan issue:
show spoiler>>

And nothing is clickable. Anything you could do about that?
AuraTwilight
IT WAS OVER 9000!
IT WAS OVER 9000!

Post by AuraTwilight »

click the quote button, and you'll be able to read her message in raw text. The spoiler tags aren't too reliable right now, due to programming issues.
AmadeusKaelPyralis

It has been a few days and these "spoiler links" are still not working. Can anyone suggest anything else to answer my questions?
AuraTwilight
IT WAS OVER 9000!
IT WAS OVER 9000!

Post by AuraTwilight »

http://dothack.wikia.com/wiki/Roots

This page gives general information about Roots in general, and also links to detailed, scene-by-scene summaries of each episode. If this doesn't help, nothing will.
shio

Post by shio »

once again yay or .hack//wiki
AuraTwilight
IT WAS OVER 9000!
IT WAS OVER 9000!

Post by AuraTwilight »

Shio, you can stop posting in month-old friends just to spam, mmkay?
The Key of Dawn

Post by The Key of Dawn »

AuraTwilight wrote:Shio, you can stop posting in month-old friends just to spam, mmkay?
I don’t really so a problem with that (but only if to add a serious addition to a topic that no one has spoken about in a month). Unless the topic has absolutely no where left to go (which in this case it did). But the praise for .hack//Wiki is well deserved, if not just a bit late.
shio

Post by shio »

not trying to spam. i just post in places that pose interest to me and nobody is ever on to reply when im on and since i just recently got back i cant tell if people are still talking in a topic. i figure that if it was still on the first page then it was worth talking in