Where did Ovan go?

.hacker13

Re: Where did Ovan go?

Post by .hacker13 »

oh, so he wanted him to get data drained because he knew it would awaken his avatar?
AuraTwilight
IT WAS OVER 9000!
IT WAS OVER 9000!

Post by AuraTwilight »

No, his level had nothing to do with his Avatar. He really didn't care if Haseo was Data Drained or not. He simply wanted to know if Haseo could beat Azure Kite. If he couldn't, there's no way he'd be able to beat Ovan himself.
DarkInferno

Post by DarkInferno »

Completely off topic, but why do every post I see you in start with "no". Are you trying to say "No I'm not straight." or "No I'm not a heterosexual."? Stop trying to disapprove everyone's opinions when most of your **** is wrong as hell and completely and utterly destroyed by FACTS.
.hacker13

Post by .hacker13 »

AuraTwilight wrote:No, his level had nothing to do with his Avatar. He really didn't care if Haseo was Data Drained or not. He simply wanted to know if Haseo could beat Azure Kite. If he couldn't, there's no way he'd be able to beat Ovan himself.
oh ok thanks for clearing that up
.hack//BICTIOUS

Post by .hack//BICTIOUS »

He's giving people FACTS. He's wrong sometimes, which is really just human, but he's also correct much of the time, like now. I don't know what your personal problem with AT is, but I highly suggest settling it via PM. Also, hompohobia will, under no circumstances, be tolerated here so knock it off.

Now, children, be nice and get back on topic. And I'll have to ask you not to retaliate, AT.
AuraTwilight
IT WAS OVER 9000!
IT WAS OVER 9000!

Post by AuraTwilight »

Completely off topic, but why do every post I see you in start with "no". Are you trying to say "No I'm not straight." or "No I'm not a heterosexual."? Stop trying to disapprove everyone's opinions when most of your **** is wrong as hell and completely and utterly destroyed by FACTS.
What does my sexuality have to do with this? And you say most of my information is wrong, even though I'm one of the most factually informed members of the entire .hack community? Frankly, you've made seven posts and they're almost all directed at me in a flaming manner. Knock it off, or I'll petition an administrator to have you dealt with.

And no, I'm not a heterosexual. It's physically impossible for me to be gay or straight.
And I'll have to ask you not to retaliate, AT.
OH SHI--
You're welcome. Any time.
DarkInferno

Post by DarkInferno »

AuraTwilight wrote:
What does my sexuality have to do with this? And you say most of my information is wrong, even though I'm one of the most factually informed members of the entire .hack community? Frankly, you've made seven posts and they're almost all directed at me in a flaming manner. Knock it off, or I'll petition an administrator to have you dealt with.

And no, I'm not a heterosexual. It's physically impossible for me to be gay or straight.
And I'll have to ask you not to retaliate, AT.
OH SHI--
You're welcome. Any time.
No, I say most of your information is wrong because you try to disapprove EVERYONE else's **** except for the occasional "correct" but yet most of your crackpot theories are wrong.

AuraTwilight
Aura is GONE.
WRONG.

AuraTwilight
Zefie is guarding the old word while Aura is watching the new world."
WRONG.

AuraTwilight
No.Returning.Character.
WRONG.

AuraTwilight
All.New.Cast.Get.Over.It.
Oh my god..do I have to go on?

And I've only insulted you two times now, three now. Want to make it four with you trying (failing) at actually proving anything I've said to you is false? And please stop being so damn stereotype. Now that someone is actually standing up to your poser ass you're going to "petition me to an admin". Please shut the **** up, PLEASE.
Last edited by DarkInferno on Sun Sep 02, 2007 4:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
DarkInferno

Post by DarkInferno »

Delete this.
AuraTwilight
IT WAS OVER 9000!
IT WAS OVER 9000!

Post by AuraTwilight »

Way to quote posts of mine I made a year before G.U.//Rebirth was even out, dumbass. I can't read the future.
DarkInferno

Post by DarkInferno »

AuraTwilight wrote:Way to quote posts of mine I made a year before G.U.//Rebirth was even out, dumbass. I can't read the future.
WHAT!?!? That's your response!?!?

I give up. You win. 8)
AuraTwilight
IT WAS OVER 9000!
IT WAS OVER 9000!

Post by AuraTwilight »

Well, it's the true response. What would you rather hear? I've NEVER claimed that I'm always right 100% of the time. Also, one of those quotes isn't even mine, I just noticed. Way to go.
Tri-Xth

Post by Tri-Xth »

Pwnt... nice AT