Cartoon Network started over?

Duldregirn

Cartoon Network started over?

Post by Duldregirn »

I tape the episodes every saturday morning and when i woke up today I found CN started the episodes over with ep.1 Welcome to the World. Are they going to start the whole show over or are they waiting for the next episode? Also because of this will Reminisce be pushed back more time due to Bamco wanting the series to end?
Ergo_Proxy67

Post by Ergo_Proxy67 »

I know! I got so mad for waking up for nothing, only to see that there playing Ep.1. I got so mad at CN. Also, I think they are still waiting for new episode.
DarkDoc02

Post by DarkDoc02 »

They aren't going to wait, there's no point to that. Roots takes place during the 8 month gap in Rebirth and overlaps at the end. There aren't any major spoilers for Reminisce.  Unless you don't know about Azure Orca and Azure Balmung :wink:
Dimitri

Post by Dimitri »

Well as mad as we are that actually watched them, at least those who missed the first few can see the episodes now. They've all been wondering when CN would reset Roots and now they know, but their luck they didnt watch last nights episode. :lol:
DarkDoc02

Post by DarkDoc02 »

DVD's available now, so they didn't need to see last nights episode. :)
Azure Knight
The Sasquatch King
The Sasquatch King

Post by Azure Knight »

They're probably going to play reruns until Vol. 2 comes out, becuase there are some Vol. 2 spoilers, like   what's in Ovans arm
DarkDoc02

Post by DarkDoc02 »

As much as I'd like to record the earlier episodes, I would like to see the end of roots ASAP. :(

Everyone keeps saying they're holding off on the game because of roots, but I think it's the other way around. They're holding off on finishing airing roots until the game is released. :x
Bulletcatcher
Child of the Shadows
Child of the Shadows

Post by Bulletcatcher »

They'll probably skip through episodes or something so that episode 25 hits TV right when Vol. 2 is released.
Duldregirn

Post by Duldregirn »

Bulletcatcher wrote:They'll probably skip through episodes or something so that episode 25 hits TV right when Vol. 2 is released.
If the May 8th date was correct then wouldn't episode 22 be airing next week according to ur logic? It's not :(
mastergods

Post by mastergods »

I cant find it on CN. But Lucky or me I got animeniacs.

oh yes animeniacs it is legal.
silabus

Post by silabus »

See it in Youtube ... but the serie doesn't explain nothing ,you have to play //G.U.
Zukai

Post by Zukai »

I didn't really see the 1st episode but reruning it made me a little mad too. But i think they're going to rerun all the episodes again. And I was all excited for the new episode too. man what a bumer
zaffax
Location: Making the greatest innovations in security since the can of woop ass.

Post by zaffax »

Azure Knight wrote:They're probably going to play reruns until Vol. 2 comes out, becuase there are some Vol. 2 spoilers, like   what's in Ovans arm
Wait, they never actually say  what's in it in the series. As soon as they went to scan it, Ovan teleported to the Cathedral and owned Shino. To recap, this is all that the series says: A. Something is in Ovan's arm and. B Ovan is Tri-edge.
mastergods

Post by mastergods »

zaffax wrote:
Azure Knight wrote:They're probably going to play reruns until Vol. 2 comes out, becuase there are some Vol. 2 spoilers, like   what's in Ovans arm
Wait, they never actually say  what's in it in the series. As soon as they went to scan it, Ovan teleported to the Cathedral and owned Shino. To recap, this is all that the series says: A. Something is in Ovan's arm and. B Ovan is Tri-edge.
 In the anime it does show what is in his arm.

and it help me  Understand who Triedge really is
I am not sure how every one else got it but the anime helpt me.
zaffax
Location: Making the greatest innovations in security since the can of woop ass.

Post by zaffax »

I myself watched the anime (Za-warudo subs) before the games were ever released. Even through just watching the series, the truth is blatantly obvious. You can almost go so far to say that since it says it in the anime, it can't even be regarded as an actual spoiler for the games.
ShinoBee

Post by ShinoBee »

Ah CartoonNetwork always have a tendency to do that. That channel sucks as hell now.

Either way, already watched it. And no, I won't give a link.
DarkDoc02

Post by DarkDoc02 »

Okay, so Cartoon Network didn't just start over, there is no episode listed for next week. It's not just that it's a repeat, THERE IS NO EPISODE LISTED!!! :evil:

Are they not even going to finish?!!!! That's not fair!!! First, they give it the worst possible timeslot, now they don't even finish the series! I don't want to wait for the last DVD to see the final 5 episodes! :evil:
zaffax

Post by zaffax »

Just to remind you all in case yall forgot...CARTOON NETWORK HAS NEVER FINISHED SHOWING A DOTHACK SERIES BEFORE!!! With both sign and lottb, they stopped the show on the secong to last episodes. In other words, don't expect them to show the last episode anytime soon.

BTW, why even bother with the dubs. The dubs are attrocious as ever. Just go watch za-warudo's subs. The subs are WAYYY better than the dub and so is Haseo/ Ovan's voice actors. After watching the subs, I was pissed to hear Haseo's dub job in the American version of Rebirth. Only by watching the subs can you truly appreciate Haseo.

I was amazed to see the insane/manipulated Haseo reduced to not by the American dubbing of the games.
AuraTwilight
IT WAS OVER 9000!
IT WAS OVER 9000!

Post by AuraTwilight »

Don't encourage people to watch fansubs, ya dumbass.
Kiru

Post by Kiru »

I agree I was a little dissapointed by Haseo's lack of insane..ness.. =<