the forset of pain?

~red~

the forset of pain?

Post by ~red~ »

can someone please explain this to me?
and if u now of any sites or on youtubes w/ a movie of this, please put a link.
lukan
Author of "Black And White And..."
Location: Land of Prinnies, DOOD!!! Now with more pancakes!!(member of the Rotton Peaches)

Post by lukan »

forest of pain is an event in vol 3 *all rise and gasp......gasp again*

there are no vid of it yet as the game hasn't even come out

(p.s.-still using the quote?!*revs oomkude* :twisted: :twisted:

JK,JK!!)
~red~

Post by ~red~ »

lukan wrote:forest of pain is an event in vol 3 *all rise and gasp......gasp again*

JK,JK!!)
isn't it seen in roots?
and wats w/ it talking 'bout harold and all that stuff w/ and illegal level up?
Bulletcatcher
Child of the Shadows
Child of the Shadows

Post by Bulletcatcher »

~red~ wrote:
lukan wrote:forest of pain is an event in vol 3 *all rise and gasp......gasp again*

JK,JK!!)
isn't it seen in roots?
 Forest of Pain is brought back in Vol. 2.

Haseo cleared the event in Roots and A.I. Harald zapped him into third form. A.I. Harald is obviously not something CC Corp. planned, which explains why Azure Kite attacked Haseo.
~red~

Post by ~red~ »

Bulletcatcher wrote:
~red~ wrote:

JK,JK!!)
isn't it seen in roots?
 Forest of Pain is brought back in Vol. 2.

Haseo cleared the event in Roots and A.I. Harald zapped him into third form. A.I. Harald is obviously not something CC Corp. planned, which explains why Azure Kite attacked Haseo.
ok that answered a lot of questions...
  The forest of pain is where A.I. Harald is and he gave haseo the 3rd form in roots. but in vol 2 one of those ppl things gives it 2 haseo, haseo was DD'ed because of his illegal upgrade.
Was A.I Harald back in sign because wasnt the dual gunner form sign? So could A.I. Harald have been brought over form sign and thats y haseo got the dual gunner?
Does harald give him his X-form tho
?
Duldregirn

Post by Duldregirn »

The Forest of Pain event was cleared first by Taihaku of Icolo in which he got a powerful weapon by The AI Harald. Regarding Haseo he also cleared the event but not before he encountered Subarou along the way who was ordered to monitor Haseo for Pi and Yata.
Azure_Flame_Deity

Post by Azure_Flame_Deity »

The Forest of Pain (Painfulk Forest) was a temporary event featured in Roots. I believe it makes its reappearacne in Vol. 3.

In Roots, Taihaku completed the event first by extracting a weapon from stone in the center ofthe forerst (the weapon changes depending on the character's class). As he drew the weapon, he was transported to AI Harold, who questioned him, "Where is my daughter? Have you seen her, how is she?" (or something along those lines). Being polite, Taihaku responded, "I'm sorry, I have not seen your daughter, but I wish her well where ever she may be." In appreciation for his politeness AI Harold allowed Taihaku to keep the weapon and trasnported him out of the forest.

In the case of Haseo, he reached the center of the forest (unwillingly aided by Subarou). He extracted the twin blade weapons and was taken to AI Harold, who inquired the same questions. In opposite reflection of Taihaku, Haseo responded rudely, remarking (about), "I don't know and I don't care about your stupid daughter!" In anger, AI Harold struck Haseo with a bolt of black lightning that ejected him from the forest while causing him pain in actual life. This jolt of energy forcefully and illegally unlocked his Job Extends.

Hope that clears it up. :3
~red~

Post by ~red~ »

Azure_Flame_Deity wrote:The Forest of Pain (Painfulk Forest) was a temporary event featured in Roots. I believe it makes its reappearacne in Vol. 3.

In Roots, Taihaku completed the event first by extracting a weapon from stone in the center ofthe forerst (the weapon changes depending on the character's class). As he drew the weapon, he was transported to AI Harold, who questioned him, "Where is my daughter? Have you seen her, how is she?" (or something along those lines). Being polite, Taihaku responded, "I'm sorry, I have not seen your daughter, but I wish her well where ever she may be." In appreciation for his politeness AI Harold allowed Taihaku to keep the weapon and trasnported him out of the forest.

In the case of Haseo, he reached the center of the forest (unwillingly aided by Subarou). He extracted the twin blade weapons and was taken to AI Harold, who inquired the same questions. In opposite reflection of Taihaku, Haseo responded rudely, remarking (about), "I don't know and I don't care about your stupid daughter!" In anger, AI Harold struck Haseo with a bolt of black lightning that ejected him from the forest while causing him pain in actual life. This jolt of energy forcefully and illegally unlocked his Job Extends.

Hope that clears it up. :3
OMG!!!! THANK U SO VERY MUCH!
now, i must go and learn Japenesse!
lukan
Location: Land of Prinnies, DOOD!!! Now with more pancakes!!(member of the Rotton Peaches)

Post by lukan »

btw: "forset"??
Kouen
The Crimson Dusk
The Crimson Dusk

Post by Kouen »

An event that was rumoured where players that try it will never come back. The first person that cleared it was Taihaku, he responded respectfully to Harald and got to keep the weapon. Haseo on the other hand, responded rudely as he always does, got thrown into a world of pain and he reappeared with the Flicker Form. Now my question is, is the Painful Forest going to play an imporant role in the storyline of Volume 3, or is it just an area to simply bring back memories? Like the area that was added in Outbreak(?) where Balmung and Orca defeated "Za Wan Shin".
Bulletcatcher
Child of the Shadows
Child of the Shadows

Post by Bulletcatcher »

Kouen wrote: An event that was rumoured where players that try it will never come back. The first person that cleared it was Taihaku, he responded respectfully to Harald and got to keep the weapon. Haseo on the other hand, responded rudely as he always does, got thrown into a world of pain and he reappeared with the Flicker Form. Now my question is, is the Painful Forest going to play an imporant role in the storyline of Volume 3, or is it just an area to simply bring back memories? Like the area that was added in Outbreak(?) where Balmung and Orca defeated "Za Wan Shin".
 Or maybe the end of the Forest holds something important to the story.
KoreanChaos

Post by KoreanChaos »

Thats a nice point. Maybe Haseo learns about the Twilight Incident or some other important things from the forest this time
Bulletcatcher
Child of the Shadows
Child of the Shadows

Post by Bulletcatcher »

KoreanChaos wrote:Thats a nice point. Maybe Haseo learns about the Twilight Incident or some other important things from the forest this time
Or...  it's the hiding place of "The Key of the Twilight" and/or the final boss.
Gundam_Alchemist

Post by Gundam_Alchemist »

well you can always visit a field again. but i think he gets it another way or does he.
Astra

Post by Astra »

Anonymous wrote:
Does harald give him his X-form tho?
  We don't know how he gets his xth form yet but it's probably not from the forest of pain because in an image about forest of pain Haseo was already in his xth form. Xth form seems to be related to Skeith and his newest form.
we don't think that Harald gives him the Xth-form because   he is seen running through the forest of pain in the x-th form, look on the topic "xth-form, a good question about it" thread and theres a link to the pic.
omen

Post by omen »

can someone please explain this to me?
and if u now of any sites or on youtubes w/ a movie of this, please put a link.

the forest of pain was in hack//roots it was a event that dident have a reward and was suppose 2 be extreamly difficult with unknown monsters i guess it comes back in vol.3 or somthing if u see that pic
AuraTwilight
IT WAS OVER 9000!
IT WAS OVER 9000!

Post by AuraTwilight »

It had a reward. It's just no one but Taihaku and Haseo got far enough to see what it was.