LOL a funny thought just crossed my mind

tenkennosoujiro

LOL a funny thought just crossed my mind

Post by tenkennosoujiro »

i just thought of something that might sound crazy

the azure knigts, what if the .hackers were somehow defeated by something in ver.2? for example even though they lost ver. 1, i don't think they would have stopped playing so when they all got together in ver. 2, they were playing but an aida or maybe ovan attacked them and the three (AK, AB, AO) was the only survivors and they wanted revenge against ovan (or aida)

that would explain why the azure knights are always looking for ovan and taking down the aidas

and maybe... natsume was somehow uninvolved in that incident and now wants to find out what happened to the rest of the .hackers
lukan
Author of "Black And White And..."
Location: Land of Prinnies, DOOD!!! Now with more pancakes!!(member of the Rotton Peaches)

Post by lukan »

........im about to cry from readin this.....................................................

p.s.-natsume???@@@!!!! contributin majorly to teh story??not in the first ones at least..........................
Wan
Diamond of Plenary
Diamond of Plenary

Post by Wan »

that couldve happened but wouldnt that info be in the interm reports? None the less that would be interesting...(like wheres Sanjuro in all this :twisted: )
lukan
Location: Land of Prinnies, DOOD!!! Now with more pancakes!!(member of the Rotton Peaches)

Post by lukan »

whatever did happen to everyone else?
some were intrically involved in the past events.......you'd think one of them would at least notice wat's going on >_>
Kouen
The Crimson Dusk
The Crimson Dusk

Post by Kouen »

Well it HAS been seven years since the old .hack games everyone probably quit and moved on with life, such as college and work.
Wan
Diamond of Plenary
Diamond of Plenary

Post by Wan »

It seems to be a "suttle demise" if one were to look at it compared to the dramatic events that followed. One were to think "Wheres Kite throughout all of this?"
lukan

Post by lukan »

or
kite could have really been a selfish-bast*** and doesn't care anymore now that orca's ok
Wan
Diamond of Plenary
Diamond of Plenary

Post by Wan »

I doubt that, hes too much of a "go-lucky" "be happy" kind of guy. Hed wonder what happened to his friends throught all of this.
Kouen
The Crimson Dusk
The Crimson Dusk

Post by Kouen »

lukan wrote:or
kite could have really been a selfish-bast*** and doesn't care anymore now that orca's ok
Kite a "selfish-bast***"? Isn't that what he said during Mutation? <_< That he was only doing blowing up Phases to save Orca? But no Kite isn't a "selfish-bast***", Kite was 14(?) during the .hack games, 7 years past, he should be 20-21, he's in college now. Besides I heard Kite got pretty famous in the real world.
lukan

Post by lukan »

really? where is this said?
Jimbob

Post by Jimbob »

Most of them probably don't know that work they did to stablize the game came undone. As far as they know Aura is still around.
AuraTwilight
IT WAS OVER 9000!
IT WAS OVER 9000!

Post by AuraTwilight »

i just thought of something that might sound crazy

the azure knigts, what if the .hackers were somehow defeated by something in ver.2? for example even though they lost ver. 1, i don't think they would have stopped playing so when they all got together in ver. 2, they were playing but an aida or maybe ovan attacked them and the three (AK, AB, AO) was the only survivors and they wanted revenge against ovan (or aida)

that would explain why the azure knights are always looking for ovan and taking down the aidas

and maybe... natsume was somehow uninvolved in that incident and now wants to find out what happened to the rest of the .hackers
I advise you look up "TSN." Your theory doesn't work because it contradicts the fact that characters can't be carried over between versions.
Besides I heard Kite got pretty famous in the real world.
That was a misinterpretation brought up by Balmung's "He must be busy with interviews and the like." In reality, no one knows that Kite's player was responsible for everything. Hell, no one knows the WORLD was responsible for anything. The interviews Balmung mentioned are college and job interviews, I'd assume.

As for this deal about where the original characters went, two words: Real Life. Unfortunately, most of you don't have any.
Kouen
The Crimson Dusk
The Crimson Dusk

Post by Kouen »

I see, I guess CC Corp really hid the incident pretty well huh? Hey, my real life is .hack. <_<
Shikuza_Ame

Post by Shikuza_Ame »

Kouen wrote:I see, I guess CC Corp really hid the incident pretty well huh? Hey, my real life is .hack. <_<
Well I think there were a few people out there who noticed what was going on with the game and stuff. There had to be a more than a few who knew CC-Corp was to blame.

And as for your last sentence.......

Me too!!!!

*High fives*
Maive

Post by Maive »

If I'm right, they made the Twilight Incident R:2's backstory.
tenkennosoujiro

Post by tenkennosoujiro »

well even if you have a life, there's still a lot of older folks who play this game too and maybe they could all play from time to time

i mean, if i was involved in the .hack incident it's pretty life changing and you would think it would be harder to quit

oh and about the character change between versions, maybe they can create a duplicate look a like from the first ver. i mean look at natsume
Gemcrim
.hack//legendick
.hack//legendick

Post by Gemcrim »

tenkennosoujiro wrote:
oh and about the character change between versions, maybe they can create a duplicate look a like from the first ver. i mean look at natsume
The same applies to Silver Knight (Ginkan).
Kouen
The Crimson Dusk
The Crimson Dusk

Post by Kouen »

or maybe the R:2 character creation system also has R:1 player models. Besides Natsume doesn't look exactly the same as she did in R:1.