Playable Characters! *SPOILERS*

shino-san

Post by shino-san »

O_O omg thank you soo much!! shinos my fave. character obviously.
DarkAzureKnite

Post by DarkAzureKnite »

EDIT:This pic
Jimbob

Post by Jimbob »

Well that confirms Bourdeax and Natsume then.
DarkAzureKnite

Post by DarkAzureKnite »

pretty much
Annwyn

Post by Annwyn »

I really wish Enju would be a playable character. :cry: He's just too cute! I love him!

CC2 has this drawing of him up on their site, and it's SO adorable (posting it because I'm not sure if anyone else saw it yet or what):

http://i146.photobucket.com/albums/r272 ... nja-01.jpg

I know it's way too much of a long shot, considering Enju had, maybe...one or two appearances so far... But they at least have to make him like Moonstone where he's an optional character for dungeons who doesn't actually contribute to the plot! Come on, people! Give me Enju or give me death!
Kouen
The Crimson Dusk
The Crimson Dusk

Post by Kouen »

Was Matsu a party member for Vol 2. If not then that means we'll have Matsu as a party member for Vol 3.
Fragments.beta

Post by Fragments.beta »

Nice parings on the pics

Piros 3 and Natsume: ex .hackers! (yay)
Endrance and Azure Balmung: Bishie and Zombie Bishie
Bo and Atoli: aww cute and timid
Shino and Tabby: ROOTS girls
Yowkow and Azure Orca: Coma victims (Well the orignal Orca was anyway)
Pi and Yata: Master and slave :P
Bordeaux and Matsu: Pk and ex-PK
Silabus and Gaspard: boring ol' Canard
Kuhn and Taika: perv and drunk? (that's so wrong :shock: )
Keyaki and Kaede: Guild master and his b****
Azure Kite and Saku:...ok im out of ideas
Umbra
The Avaricious
The Avaricious

Post by Umbra »

Kouen wrote:Was Matsu a party member for Vol 2. If not then that means we'll have Matsu as a party member for Vol 3.
Here's the list of allies you obtain in Volume 1:

Atoli
Kuhn
Pi
Silabus
Gaspard
Piros the 3rd

In Volume 2:

Sakubo
Endrance
Matsu
Antares
Alkaid

And in Volume 3:

Yata
Azure Kite
Azure Balmung
Azure Orca
Bordeaux
Keyaki
Kaede
Shino
Tabby
Natsume
Procyon

Post by Procyon »

Kurana wrote:I really wish Enju would be a playable character. :cry: He's just too cute! I love him!

CC2 has this drawing of him up on their site, and it's SO adorable (posting it because I'm not sure if anyone else saw it yet or what):

I know it's way too much of a long shot, considering Enju had, maybe...one or two appearances so far... But they at least have to make him like Moonstone where he's an optional character for dungeons who doesn't actually contribute to the plot! Come on, people! Give me Enju or give me death!
Agreed. Well, Tenrow more so, and I don't want him for just unrelated dungeons, but hey. I love Enju too. He's such a cute 'lil' kitty.
DarkAzureKnite

Post by DarkAzureKnite »

lil kitty that kicks ass anyway
Kouen
The Crimson Dusk
The Crimson Dusk

Post by Kouen »

Thanks for clearing up the Matsu issue. Anyways Yata is starting to scare me, in that picture of him transforming into Fidchell, he looks like a cyborg. <_<
Kryuzei
Location: The sixth dimension; those who alter the reality itself to make the world came true.

Post by Kryuzei »

zelkova....
zelkova..
zelkova..
i'm just..too shcoked !!! damn !!!
Annwyn

Post by Annwyn »

Amaethon wrote:
Kurana wrote:I really wish Enju would be a playable character. :cry: He's just too cute! I love him!

Agreed. Well, Tenrow more so, and I don't want him for just unrelated dungeons, but hey. I love Enju too. He's such a cute 'lil' kitty.
I know! :cry: I keep fantasizing about a Tenrow and Enju team for dungeons. It would be so cool. A feline and a canine on the same team... *Hums the CatDog theme song*

Not to mention that Tenrow and Enju strike me as two of the most badass people in the whole game.

Oh, and having Zelkova in your party is going to be awesome! :D

For some reason, I call everyone else by their given Japanese names except Zelkova. :? I just love that name! Zelkova, Zelkova!

Okay, I'm getting carried away here.
shino-san

Post by shino-san »

i never saw enju's face hes adorable!!! :D
Kryuzei
Location: The sixth dimension; those who alter the reality itself to make the world came true.

Post by Kryuzei »

Zelkova = Keyaki.
dun worry, i just remember it too :D
still no info about ovan ?
Kouen
The Crimson Dusk
The Crimson Dusk

Post by Kouen »

What kind of info about Ovan are you seeking? In terms of party, no none yet and probably won't be any in the future.
Kryuzei

Post by Kryuzei »

i hope it will, and there's still hope. why should we fight ovan anyway...who cares if he's the one who DD shino or anyone else, its still fact that he needs to be saved from AIDA
Kouen
The Crimson Dusk
The Crimson Dusk

Post by Kouen »

Kryuzei wrote:i hope it will, and there's still hope. why should we fight ovan anyway...who cares if he's the one who DD shino or anyone else, its still fact that he needs to be saved from AIDA
Like AuraTwilight mentioned somewhere along the lines of, Bandai is too lazy to make a new model of Ovan without the lock just so he can be an extra party member after the game. The conclusion of the game would be you free Ovan from AIDA or you kill him. They wouldn't spend time makng an Ovan model without the lock just so you can have fun with him after the game if it doesn't add anything to the storyline.