Playable Characters! *SPOILERS*

DarkAzureKnite

Post by DarkAzureKnite »

I bet Natsume will ruin the game some how,its just a gut feeling
AuraTwilight
IT WAS OVER 9000!
IT WAS OVER 9000!

Post by AuraTwilight »

Not everyone knows Tri-Edge's real identity, you guys. In fact, no one's supposed to know until they actually beat volume 2, until everyone spoiled it for the entire community.
Kouen
The Crimson Dusk
The Crimson Dusk

Post by Kouen »

Yeah, we weren't even suppose to know anything to know about the next two volumes but some members are able to get imported versions of it and "The World" magazine. It's not really common knowledge so don't yell at people because they don't know about Tri-Edge.
PK Murderer Nickey

Post by PK Murderer Nickey »

Kouen wrote:Yeah, we weren't even suppose to know anything to know about the next two volumes but some members are able to get imported versions of it and "The World" magazine. It's not really common knowledge so don't yell at people because they don't know about Tri-Edge.
EXACTLY. Thank you Kouen. Thank you Ginken, yet I already know that. Can we stay on the lines of Possible characters?
pekerman

Re: Playable Characters! *SPOILERS*

Post by pekerman »

PK Murderer Nickey wrote: Taika (? Possibility....)
Gabi(? Possiblity...)
Taihaku(? Possibility....)
Taika is an Ally indeed.

Gabi and Taihaku aren´t
Procyon

Post by Procyon »

Hey! Were you lying about that Tenrawr screen? -_-'
PK Murderer Nickey

Amaethon wrote:Hey! Were you lying about that Tenrawr screen? -_-'
It was a screen where I saw Tenrow, Haseo and Alkaid at Arche Kolen or a field Platform... I saw it in a thread in the Rebirth Forums. Sorry that I can't find it for you nor can prove it. If I'm lying, I'm sorry.
Kouen
The Crimson Dusk
The Crimson Dusk

Post by Kouen »

Not yet, so far Tenrawr has not been confirmed as a party member, that was probably a cheat device used to edit party members.
PK Murderer Nickey

Kouen wrote:Not yet, so far Tenrawr has not been confirmed as a party member, that was probably a cheat device used to edit party members.
Thank you again Kouen.
Exotahu

Post by Exotahu »

If Ovan is not playable, I will be pissed.
Domino

Post by Domino »

me too
AuraTwilight
IT WAS OVER 9000!
IT WAS OVER 9000!

Post by AuraTwilight »

Then prepare to get pissed, because it's highly unlikely, what with him being the main villain, the fact that making him playable would require making a whole new model without the AIDA Arm or the cannon, and the fact that purifying Ovan will probably be part of the final ending and controlling all Eight Epitaph PC's in your party would pretty much give you godlike power over the entire Internet forever.

Minor details.
Annwyn

Post by Annwyn »

I'm glad it's unlikely that Ovan will be playable. No offense to any Ovan fans, but I don't really like him, for some reason. :? (Although he is pretty awesome looking, I'll give him that. :P )

Someone I'd look forward to seeing in the game is Ginkan--although that's even less likely. He already had his comeback in Roots, so they'll probably leave him completely out of GU.

I think I'm the only Ginkan fangirl out there. :( Then again, that doesn't surprise me. I also seem to be one of the very few Piros fangirls, and one of the even fewer Bear fangirls.
Kouen
The Crimson Dusk
The Crimson Dusk

Post by Kouen »

Now with Tabby joining Haseo's party, I think Seisaku and Hideyo might make an appearance in the storyline besides being Medic Union cameos.
Annwyn

Post by Annwyn »

I agree, I think it's likely that Tabby will have a different VA. Shino is Kelly Sheridan in Roots, but I think she's Kari Wahlgreen in GU. (Not entirely sure, so don't quote me on it. :P )

Plus, the people who dubbed Roots are a different studio than the people who dubbed GU, I think. :D

And if Seisaku and Hideyo make an appearance significant to the story, I'd be so happy! :shock:
Bulletcatcher
Child of the Shadows
Child of the Shadows

Post by Bulletcatcher »

crimsonxking wrote:
Kouen wrote:Now with Tabby joining Haseo's party, I think Seisaku and Hideyo might make an appearance in the storyline besides being Medic Union cameos.
I doubt it, I feel sure that Tabby wont play a role in the story, just be unlocked like Tsukasa and the SIGN people were in the original games.
No, it's confirmed she and Shino will return as part of the Vol. 3 storyline.
Bulletcatcher
Child of the Shadows
Child of the Shadows

Post by Bulletcatcher »

crimsonxking wrote:
Bulletcatcher wrote:
crimsonxking wrote:
Kouen wrote:Now with Tabby joining Haseo's party, I think Seisaku and Hideyo might make an appearance in the storyline besides being Medic Union cameos.
I doubt it, I feel sure that Tabby wont play a role in the story, just be unlocked like Tsukasa and the SIGN people were in the original games.
No, it's confirmed she and Shino will return as part of the Vol. 3 storyline.
Ah... then now I am happier than I was, thanks for the info.

I still doubt Seisaku and Hideyo will play any major roles.
I'm not sure I would want them to have major roles. Small roles maybe, but nothing big, like Seisaku making out with Tabby or something.
Procyon

Post by Procyon »

AuraTwilight wrote:Then prepare to get pissed, because it's highly unlikely, what with him being the main villain, the fact that making him playable would require making a whole new model without the AIDA Arm or the cannon, and the fact that purifying Ovan will probably be part of the final ending and controlling all Eight Epitaph PC's in your party would pretty much give you godlike power over the entire Internet forever.

Minor details.
Seriously. That's why we need Tenrawr. (To beat someone up, badly.)
Annwyn

Post by Annwyn »

^ And to look awesome doing it. :D *imo*
AuraTwilight
IT WAS OVER 9000!
IT WAS OVER 9000!

Post by AuraTwilight »

In black leather.