About Shino *maybe spoiler*

Jimbob

Post by Jimbob »

She was using Tsukasa as a way to prevent the birth of Aura.
Bulletcatcher
Child of the Shadows
Child of the Shadows

Post by Bulletcatcher »

Ratsu wrote:
Bulletcatcher wrote:
Ratsu wrote:
Bulletcatcher wrote:
Ratsu wrote:
Bulletcatcher wrote:
Jimbob wrote:
Bulletcatcher wrote: Maybe they were driven to the point where they think that they are alive in the game. In SIGN,  Tsukasa made it out because she didn't want to stay and believed that it was just a game.
Tsukasa was a special case. She was trapped personally by Morganna and had her memory tampered with to the point where she forgot her real gender and thought the World was real.
Exactly. She was led to believe that "The World" was real and was better than the real world. In the end, she escaped Morganna by believing the opposite.
Morgaana didnt tamper with her memori? she was in the world she thought it was her real body...so she just kinda.... (at the risk of sounding perverted) probaly just looked down and put her hand on her chest and went "Oh...I am a guy!" because she was in the world she was a guy because thats hwo she made her character.
Morganna did tamper with her memory, which is why she believes "The World" is real.
I thought every oen who went comatos was liek that back then..but then again that one didnt follow alot of the .hack//rules >_>
She was interacting with Morganna to the point where she didn't want to leave, and Morganna Data Drained her to keep her in The World.
wait WTF did morganna like tsukasa or somethign O.o
Morganna wanted Tsukasa to funnel evil feelings into Aura. Using the Guardian, Tsukasa's negative feelings were put into Aura's mind, hindering her birth.
Ratsu

Post by Ratsu »

Jimbob wrote:She was using Tsukasa as a way to prevent the birth of Aura.
yea I never got that how did she make it to where aura feal what tsukasa fealt O.o;
Bulletcatcher
Child of the Shadows
Child of the Shadows

Post by Bulletcatcher »

Ratsu wrote:
yea I never got that how did she make it to where aura feal what tsukasa fealt O.o;
Through the guardian.
Jimbob

Post by Jimbob »

Because she somehow could. I don't think they ever explained it technically.
Ratsu

Post by Ratsu »

Bulletcatcher wrote:
Ratsu wrote:
Through the guardian.
when was this aswered O.o
Bulletcatcher
Child of the Shadows
Child of the Shadows

Post by Bulletcatcher »

Ratsu wrote:
Bulletcatcher wrote:
Ratsu wrote:
Through the guardian.
I forget... I remember hearing it once.
Ratsu

Post by Ratsu »

Bulletcatcher wrote:
Ratsu wrote:
Bulletcatcher wrote:
Ratsu wrote:
Through the guardian.
well that answers every thing but oen question...if tsukasa never leveled up...why was he level 90 when you got him in quarintine XD
Bulletcatcher
Child of the Shadows
Child of the Shadows

Post by Bulletcatcher »

Ratsu wrote:
Bulletcatcher wrote:
Ratsu wrote:
Bulletcatcher wrote:
Ratsu wrote:
Through the guardian.
well that answers every thing but oen question...if tsukasa never leveled up...why was he level 90 when you got him in quarintine XD
That was an A.I.. Not the real Tsukasa. Still, it is quite odd, especially after remembering that the field that Tsukasa made his debut in was in the 90s...
Ratsu

Post by Ratsu »

Bulletcatcher wrote:
Ratsu wrote:
Bulletcatcher wrote:
Ratsu wrote:
Bulletcatcher wrote:
Ratsu wrote:
Through the guardian.
That was an A.I.. Not the real Tsukasa. Still, it is quite odd, especially after remembering that the field that Tsukasa made his debut in was in the 90s...
I understand why sora was 90 but I never got why tsukasa and subaru were 90 XD
Jimbob

Post by Jimbob »

Um Tsukasa was level 1 in Quarentine.
Kouen
The Crimson Dusk
The Crimson Dusk

Post by Kouen »

Ratsu wrote:
Bulletcatcher wrote:
Ratsu wrote:
Bulletcatcher wrote:
Ratsu wrote:
Through the guardian.
Probably because you beat the game and your rewards are a few level 1s, sure you're happy that it's Tsukasa but "So I have to train him to get to the same leve as Kite now? Pft forget it." Remember, Kuhn and Pi joined you in Rebirth at level 13? Kuhn was playing The World WAY before Haseo even started, so I doubt he'd be a level 13, but he joined as a level 13, so the game isn't too rigged.
pekerman

Post by pekerman »

talking about levels, what level could Shino be??
Domino

Post by Domino »

Hm that's a good question... . She was DD and come back in Vol.3 where all are strong... . Hm ...
mr.classybear

Post by mr.classybear »

Morganna erased some of Tsukasas memories, she took out the good and left the bad so he would think negativly, and when he htought negativly aura's birth would be stalled.

* spoiled to end of Sign*

In the end tsukasa thought positivly and aura was born and he could log out. The reason why all of those Things that looked liek tsukasa were in net slum was because those were trhe memories Morganna deleted
AuraTwilight
IT WAS OVER 9000!
IT WAS OVER 9000!

Post by AuraTwilight »

Lol, no. Your body doesn't "think" its dead. In fact the comatose players can be interpreted in different ways. Not to mention at the end of VOL 4 of the origonal games the players minds were still in the game. The actually explaination is more like that there is some connection between the game and a person's mind and body. IE avatar control. In fact I'm sure if Haseo walked by a media cafe and yelled at "Skeith" something weird would happen. There has to be some connection to the real world.
That's crossing into the lines of magic powers, and stuff, dude. Calm down. It's really simple. Their minds thought the World was real and that they died in there, so that's where their minds "Went." The mind isn't bound by time and space like physical matter. It transcends Liminality, the gray area between yes or no. You can be in two places at once and be nowhere at all. Examples include the coma victims, AI Harald, Morganna, Aura, and the Avatars.
But the playeres are still in the game. How does that work. Like tsukasa?
Yes, except instead of roaming free, they're unconscious.
didnt they do something liek that in legend of the twilight? yea rena was in a coma thinking she was dead saying it to herself over and over again.
Yea.
Even though the anime is noncanon, that is one of the most important proofs to the fact that falling into a coma is all about the person thinking that he/she is dead.
Agreed.
But she was special case. The rest of the coma victims when they appeared at the end of Quarentine knew exactly what was going on as did Sora. So merely believing the World is just a game won't necesserly revive you.
I could only assume Aura filled them in so they wouldn't panic upon waking up, obviously. Also, it takes more than realizing the World is a game, or Tsukasa would've logged out by episode 1. It also requires the will to log out, and a few other variables. But human will is the most important.
While Aura was sleeping, Morganna was collecting emotional data from all the players in the World and giving it to Aura. It was just a matter of fueling the data from only Tsukasa.
Through the guardian.
No, the Guardian was just for Tsukasa's protection and to stroke his ego a bit.
Tsukasa was Data Drained twice. I'm sure his stats suffered accordingly, ala Haseo.
Tadashi

Post by Tadashi »

mr.classybear wrote:Morganna erased some of Tsukasas memories, she took out the good and left the bad so he would think negativly, and when he htought negativly aura's birth would be stalled.

* spoiled to end of Sign*

In the end tsukasa thought positivly and aura was born and he could log out. The reason why all of those Things that looked liek tsukasa were in net slum was because those were trhe memories Morganna deleted
No, the Tsukasa thingies were failed copies of Tsukasa. Since Morganna couldn't get them to work, she simply took the real thing ;)
Kryuzei
Location: The sixth dimension; those who alter the reality itself to make the world came true.

Post by Kryuzei »

talking about shino's level..normally, it would be about 50-100.
well, i just remember the scene, before Ovan's dissapear, when Shino fought with many enemies.
well...TaN's member isn't at..level 10-30 right #_# ?

<so...?>
what i mean is, Shino should have higher level than TaN's assasin party to survive like that..i think..
<....>
k-su

Post by k-su »

Tadashi is right about the Tsukasa copies in Net Slum.

Id think(and hope that Shino's level would be around 50-70(100 sounds good, but I dont know)
Skeith805

Post by Skeith805 »

Um I don't know if someone has said this about Hasei's Flicker form in Roots discussed back on page 1, but I think that Haseo has a hunched back in //Roots to make him look more like a monster i.e. "The Terror of Death." I don't know about you guys, but if I saw someone like Haseo in //Roots after the 8 months later, it'd probably turn me away. (If I was an outsider)