The Xth form? a good question about it.

ImpactRogue

Post by ImpactRogue »

I dont think I need to spoiler tag this but....

Maybe Haseo got infected with AIDA and tried to save himself with DD.
ashlay

Post by ashlay »

ImpactRogue wrote:I dont think I need to spoiler tag this but....

Maybe Haseo got infected with AIDA and tried to save himself with DD.
cool idea...but I doubt they'd do anything that tricky. ;_;
Kouen
The Crimson Dusk
The Crimson Dusk

Post by Kouen »

Possible, but if he were to be infected with AIDA, he can't Data Drain himself. The AIDA will have control over him. It is like a similar situation with Pi, she couldn't Data Drain herself, she needed another Epitaph User to do it.
Astra

Post by Astra »

it's possible that Haseo losses control of his avatar and some other epitaph user data drains him.
Kouen
The Crimson Dusk
The Crimson Dusk

Post by Kouen »

kite of chaos wrote:it's possible that Haseo losses control of his avatar and some other epitaph user data drains him.
Which also supports the theory that Haseo can't Data Drain HIMSELF.
Skeith of the Dawn

Post by Skeith of the Dawn »

Word like i said before, it'd be impossible. In the game Skeith cant shoot himself.
Ratsu

Post by Ratsu »

I really hope the you get infected and someone DDs you theroy be cause I would think it would be awsoem to be able to fight yourself in the simulation XD
AuraTwilight
IT WAS OVER 9000!
IT WAS OVER 9000!

Post by AuraTwilight »

My idea was that, after Data Draining Fidchell, he'd have a sample of every Avatar, which join together on a small emulated example of Project GU's intended effect, causing Haseo to develop X-Form.

Skeith Sample + Tarvos Sample + Magus Sample + Macha Sample + Gorre Sample + Innis Sample + Corbenic Sample + Fidchell Sample = X-Form.
Kouen
The Crimson Dusk
The Crimson Dusk

Post by Kouen »

AuraTwilight wrote:My idea was that, after Data Draining Fidchell, he'd have a sample of every Avatar, which join together on a small emulated example of Project GU's intended effect, causing Haseo to develop X-Form.

Skeith Sample + Tarvos Sample + Magus Sample + Macha Sample + Gorre Sample + Innis Sample + Corbenic Sample + Fidchell Sample = X-Form.
I like that theory very much and it's the most reasonable theory but....
Kuukai wrote:HASEO IS NOT MEGAMAN!
Ratsu

Post by Ratsu »

Kouen wrote:
AuraTwilight wrote:My idea was that, after Data Draining Fidchell, he'd have a sample of every Avatar, which join together on a small emulated example of Project GU's intended effect, causing Haseo to develop X-Form.

I like that theory very much and it's the most reasonable theory but....
Kuukai wrote:HASEO IS NOT MEGAMAN!
YEA!..if anythign hes Zero XD

heres another good question the Xth form is a form that surpasses the system right? and doppuleganger is in a sense a system AI right? so can he copy yoru Xth form in Vol. 3?
Kouen
The Crimson Dusk
The Crimson Dusk

Post by Kouen »

Possibly, but since the Xth Form isn't within system parameters wouldn't the Doppleganger crash, or would it still copy Haseo's character data?
Ratsu

Post by Ratsu »

Kouen wrote:Possibly, but since the Xth Form isn't within system parameters wouldn't the Doppleganger crash, or would it still copy Haseo's character data?
actualy I wonder if he is a system Ai? I mean Other players can find him as one user posts in the message board on the game but is he a glitch or kinda liek azur kite....LOL azure Kite is kites Doppuleganger...O_O Holy crap a new theroy :D ROFL
Skeith of the Dawn

Word, and will the doppelganger appear in Xth form or just stay in flicker form?
Ratsu

Post by Ratsu »

Skeith of the Dawn wrote:Word, and will the doppelganger appear in Xth form or just stay in flicker form?
heres another good question dose the dopule ganger have a evil....err doppul Skeith?
Skeith of the Dawn

Ratsu wrote:
Skeith of the Dawn wrote:Word, and will the doppelganger appear in Xth form or just stay in flicker form?
heres another good question dose the dopule ganger have a evil....err doppul Skeith?
Haha or even better are there Doppel dual pistols?...cause that would kick ass.
Ratsu

Post by Ratsu »

Skeith of the Dawn wrote:
Ratsu wrote:
*is tempted to draw a douppl Xth haseo*
Skeith of the Dawn

Ratsu wrote:
Skeith of the Dawn wrote:
Ratsu wrote:
*is tempted to draw a douppl Xth haseo*
wouldn't he just look the same except glowing black with red eyes.....or glowing white?

PHOTOSHOP!
Ratsu

Post by Ratsu »

maby I will draw an azure Haseo Xth form XD
Skeith of the Dawn

Wait you can photoshop that too! Do it please, lol. I'm sure it would look awesome.
Ratsu

Post by Ratsu »

Skeith of the Dawn wrote:Wait you can photoshop that too! Do it please, lol. I'm sure it would look awesome.
I coudl try but my human-ish art isent all that good (just look in the art forum on my art topic XD)