The Xth form? a good question about it.

Ratsu

The Xth form? a good question about it.

Post by Ratsu »

ok so we all knwo haseo gose into the Xth form *every one gasps* yes well thats all good and stuff but haseo is a multi weapon right? His form isent as powerfull as the "REAL" version just like the flicker and twin sword. So dose that mean that some where out there....there is a pure dule gunner?

EDIT: Also The twin gunner in a sense is just a fusion of the twin blades and steam gunner. So do you think there could be a mix of stuff like....a flicker and a lord parazin? or a mix of.....I dont knwo a grappler with something O.o
~red~

Re: The Xth form? a good question about it.

Post by ~red~ »

Ratsu wrote:ok so we all knwo haseo gose into the Xth form *every one gasps* yes well thats all good and stuff but haseo is a multi weapon right? His form isent as powerfull as the "REAL" version just like the flicker and twin sword. So dose that mean that some where out there....there is a pure dule gunner?

EDIT: Also The twin gunner in a sense is just a fusion of the twin blades and steam gunner. So do you think there could be a mix of stuff like....a flicker and a lord parazin? or a mix of.....I dont knwo a grappler with something O.o
still a multi weapon
hes the only dual gunner but im not sure if there was another who would be stronger,and no,there are no other dual gunners. Dual gunner was form fragment,so i guess that it was a prototype weapon but never was used.
Bulletcatcher
Child of the Shadows
Child of the Shadows

Re: The Xth form? a good question about it.

Post by Bulletcatcher »

Ratsu wrote:ok so we all knwo haseo gose into the Xth form *every one gasps* yes well thats all good and stuff but haseo is a multi weapon right? His form isent as powerfull as the "REAL" version just like the flicker and twin sword. So dose that mean that some where out there....there is a pure dule gunner?

Dual Gunner is a special class. No rules seem to apply to it, so it isn't inferior, especially seeing as there are no other known players with it.

I like to see Dual Gunner as a unique class, not a fusion. I doubt there will be a special "fusion" of classes in the future, unless the actual game "The World" makes some. Steam Gunners don't shoot as fast anyway, and Dual Guns shoot pretty fast from a short TGS teaser I saw.
Kouen
The Crimson Dusk
The Crimson Dusk

Post by Kouen »

The Dual Gunner extension class is an extension that transcends beyond the gaming system that Haseo somehow unlocks possibly through harnessing Skeith's power to a very high level, but unlockng Data Drain first I'm guessing. The Dual Gunner is not a combination of classes, since it is a one of a time class that should not even exist anyway.
Astra

Post by Astra »

yeah, the xth-form isn't part of the limits of the game, he somehow gets it, but isn't supposed to have it.
DeathGuise_of_Oblivion

Post by DeathGuise_of_Oblivion »

kite of chaos wrote:  yeah, the xth-form isn't part of the limits of the game, he somehow gets it, but isn't supposed to have it.
Who gives a crap, its just as awesome. I personally think:   that it has something to do with the Forest of Pain event. We see screens of what might be the area. It could be possible Haseo visits Harold again, but this time give him not just an appropriate answer, but one that pleases him. Thus he powers Haseo up.

But hey, I just made that up in the thirty seconds I actually put some serious thought into it, so its probably FAR off.
Kouen
The Crimson Dusk
The Crimson Dusk

Post by Kouen »

Actually the screenshots in the magazine scan show  Haseo IN Xth Form travelling through the Forest of Pain.
DarkAzureKnite

Post by DarkAzureKnite »

Astra

Post by Astra »

i thought it was Harold that did it, but that proves me wrong.....maybe it has something to do with ovan?
DarkAzureKnite

Post by DarkAzureKnite »

kite of chaos wrote:i thought it was Harold that did it, but that proves me wrong.....maybe it has something to do with ovan?
T_T,seriously?
Astra

Post by Astra »

lol i dunno, wish i could say for sure...i want vol .2 and 3 in english lol.
bredan

Post by bredan »

kite of chaos wrote:i thought it was Harold that did it, but that proves me wrong.....maybe it has something to do with ovan?
well it does look like haseo took ovans shirt
Kouen
The Crimson Dusk
The Crimson Dusk

Post by Kouen »

bredan wrote:
.... or maybe the colour of the Xth Form is to represent his resolution to no longer be "The Terror of Death." Besides there are still a lot of Haseo fashion traits in Xth Form, huge butt decorations, fascinating gloves, fascinating boots. Oh yeah, showing his belly. I mean he showed his stomache in Form 1, and his entire chest and stomache in Form 3 <_<.
Astra

Post by Astra »

Kouen wrote:
bredan wrote:
.... or maybe the colour of the Xth Form is to represent his resolution to no longer be "The Terror of Death." Besides there are still a lot of Haseo fashion traits in Xth Form, huge butt decorations, fascinating gloves, fascinating boots. Oh yeah, showing his belly. I mean he showed his stomache in Form 1, and his entire chest and stomache in Form 3 <_<.
yeah, but i don't think he could give himself the Xth-form.

Haseo: hey guys look! lets see if this works...i'm gonna data drain myself, maybe i'll get something cool....
Kouen
The Crimson Dusk
The Crimson Dusk

Post by Kouen »

kite of chaos wrote:
Kouen wrote:
bredan wrote:

Haseo: hey guys look! lets see if this works...i'm gonna data drain myself, maybe i'll get something cool....
No I meant the DESIGN of Xth Form is to show the resolution to no longer be The Terror of Death, I never mentioned that he could give himself Xth Form.
Astra

Post by Astra »

Kouen wrote:
kite of chaos wrote:
Kouen wrote:
bredan wrote:

No I meant the DESIGN of Xth Form is to show the resolution to no longer be The Terror of Death, I never mentioned that he could give himself Xth Form.
but can he control the look of it?
Kouen
The Crimson Dusk
The Crimson Dusk

Post by Kouen »

No, the ARTIST designed Xth Form in such a way it shows Haseo's resolution.
Astra

Post by Astra »

Kouen wrote:No, the ARTIST designed Xth Form in such a way it shows Haseo's resolution.
i see what your saying...i'm just curious to how he gets it.
Kouen
The Crimson Dusk
The Crimson Dusk

Post by Kouen »

Information not available.
Astra

Post by Astra »

i know and it's driving me crazy lol