Clear shot, the new allies *MAJOR SPOILERS*

Umbra
The Avaricious
The Avaricious

Post by Umbra »

Kuukai wrote:She's just as much of a bully, she even bullies other bullies... A motive doesn't make you any less evil...
I think Bordeaux is a lot more noble than Negimaru or Grein, she likes a challenge it seems, and with her back story its easy to feel sorry for her.

With her being infected by AIDA, Haseo has no choice but to save her and that will probably give us a new side to Bordeaux. Remember that back in Volume 1 everyone thought Sirius was a jerk.
Kuukai wrote:That's insane though, Tenrow acted like he could have joined your party halfway through Vol.2...
When you put it that way...

...Why didn't Sirius join your party in Volume 2? He was an appropriate level and easily could have, so why didn't he?
Niu

Post by Niu »

Umbra wrote:I think Bordeaux is a lot more noble than Negimaru or Grein, she likes a challenge it seems, and with her back story its easy to feel sorry for her.
I would argue for Grein, consider Grein sided with Bordeaux because of him knowing her situation in real life and he can actually relates to it. And Grein is more of just following Bordeaux than being a bully.

Negimaru is just a pure dumb bully in all account, his only redeeming value is that he really take Bordeaux and Grein as freinds. His plot against Haseo just for those two is well... at least I didn't see him doing that. Even it ends as a disaster in Saku's hand.
Umbra
The Avaricious
The Avaricious

Post by Umbra »

I guess that's true...

In the end, Haseo's allies all join him out of circumstance, had Sirius not been infected then Alkaid would never have joined Haseo.

Bordeaux doesn't appear to hang around with Negimaru and Grein after being infected, as she is too obsessed with defeating Haseo to bother with other people. I've not played the second game, so I can't say that for certain.

We know Haseo will have to destroy the infection at some point and save Bordeaux from it, I can easily see her becoming an ally with Haseo because of that. The other two weren't saved by Haseo, so they probably wouldn't assist him, at least not directly.
Nukasa
Official Forum Troll

Post by Nukasa »

^
|
|

Spoiler, pl0x.

I like spoilers, though. What is Bordeaux's "back story?" She just seems like a rampant PKer to me.
DarkAzureKnite

Post by DarkAzureKnite »

shes 14, rude and loves to pk those who are weaker than her and a obssesion to pk haseo,thats all i know from vol.1=.=andvol.2 well we all know whats in vol.2
Nukasa
Official Forum Troll

Post by Nukasa »

Uhh... I don't. I thought she had more of a back story than "she's 14." Got my hopes up for nothing...can she fall into a coma instead of Alkaid? ><
DarkAzureKnite

Post by DarkAzureKnite »

Nukasa wrote:Uhh... I don't. I thought she had more of a back story than "she's 14." Got my hopes up for nothing...can she fall into a coma instead of Alkaid? ><
yes bordeaux can easily be put in a coma,all it takes for haseo to do is 1...2...SKKEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEITH!
Nukasa
Official Forum Troll

Post by Nukasa »

Well, he kinda already did...I just wish she'd fallen in a coma then instead of still be awake.
DarkAzureKnite

Post by DarkAzureKnite »

skeith just needs to use full throttle of any move and then any living thing thats attacked is put in a ireversible coma,that could sovle alot of haseo's problems
Nukasa
Official Forum Troll

Post by Nukasa »

A lot of our problems, too. Bordeaux should just...stay in a coma. Even after the game's over and everyone lives happily ever after, we'd be better off if she never woke up...=P
DarkAzureKnite

Post by DarkAzureKnite »

Nukasa wrote:A lot of our problems, too. Bordeaux should just...stay in a coma. Even after the game's over and everyone lives happily ever after, we'd be better off if she never woke up...=P
agreed
Jimbob

Post by Jimbob »

[quote="Nukasa"]^
|
|

Spoiler, pl0x.

I like spoilers, though. What is Bordeaux's "back story?" She just seems like a rampant PKer to me.[/quote]

Her thing is that she's a half Japanese and half German and is apparantly faced with alot of prejudice from her classmates which is actually a serious problem in Japan that is often ignored. So I find it interesting that developers came up with that backstory for her. So basically people are racist to her and she takes out her frustrations by pking people.
DarkAzureKnite

Post by DarkAzureKnite »

Jimbob wrote:
Nukasa wrote:^
|
|

Spoiler, pl0x.

I like spoilers, though. What is Bordeaux's "back story?" She just seems like a rampant PKer to me.
Her thing is that she's a half Japanese and half German and is apparantly faced with alot of prejudice from her classmates which is actually a serious problem in Japan that is often ignored. So I find it interesting that developers came up with that backstory for her. So basically people are racist to her and she takes out her frustrations by pking people.
ooooooooooh that explains alot
Rykar

Post by Rykar »

god, Yowkow is Alkaid..?

(havent really played GU Part 1 English fully yet because of....>_> FFXII).

I better complain that they can't figure out better names than Alkaid.
Kryuzei
Location: The sixth dimension; those who alter the reality itself to make the world came true.

Post by Kryuzei »

Bordeaux ? yeeah ~ more blonde :d
lol. hm...we get Kaede too :P yeahhh ~ n Zelkova ~~ Nyu...more shota...
that's is sooo kawaii :d
huhu...no...natsume looks like *coughshitcough* ..
Procyon

Post by Procyon »

That's insane though, Tenrow acted like he could have joined your party halfway through Vol.2...

When you put it that way...

...Why didn't Sirius join your party in Volume 2? He was an appropriate level and easily could have, so why didn't he?
Uahhhh...;____; I'm so sad. I need more Tenrow in volume three, but he has yet to even be mentioned, let alone join Haseo's party? Who cares about the Azure F******? They're just a bunch of moaning zombies, and Tenrow is much cooler. I can't believe you get three essentially identical characters (If all three of the Azures joining you isn't fan service, what is?) but not Tenrow! It's so unfair!
Exotahu

Post by Exotahu »

I want Ovan to join too. Unless maybe he joins at the very end and they don't want to tell us.
Jimbob

Post by Jimbob »

Hmm were the extra characters you get at the end of the original game mentioned in the pre-release info? If they weren't then their could be more characters.
Lysergic

Post by Lysergic »

Exotahu wrote:I want Ovan to join too. Unless maybe he joins at the very end and they don't want to tell us.
don't worry, if it is a "TOP SECRET" we'll know by next week
Skeith of the Dawn

Post by Skeith of the Dawn »

Why next week?