Looking for help with .hack//GU Vol. 3 Codes

Kenpobuu

Looking for help with .hack//GU Vol. 3 Codes

Post by Kenpobuu »

As I understand it, Skiller posted a file (I believe a .txt file) on the CMP forums containing item modifier IDs and the like. I've been messing around a bit with these games and I was hoping someone could help me get ahold of this file. I tried searching the thread Skiller linked in his first post, but I couldn't find the file that I've seen mentioned. I mostly just need item and item customization modifiers, but anything will help. I have also found MasterZED's files and have been playing around a bit with those codes, but having Skiller's item and ability modifier IDs would be very helpful. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you in advance.
Kenpobuu

Re: Looking for help with .hack//GU Vol. 3 Codes

Post by Kenpobuu »

I believe I managed to find the files. Thank you all anyway. :)
Kenpobuu

Re: Looking for help with .hack//GU Vol. 3 Codes

Post by Kenpobuu »

Alright, I'm working with these codes, but I'm having some trouble. I'm trying to make Kuhn's weapon be Maxwell. Between MasterZED's codes and Skiller's IDs, it seems like it should look some thing like this:

10B46A74 00000000 - Kuhn's weapon's item type (weapon, armor, accessory) [Weapon]
10B46A76 00000064 - Kuhn's current weapon [Maxwell]
10B46A78 000000F1 - Kuhn's current weapon's attachment 1 [Riddle Me That]
10B46A7A 000000F1 - Kuhn's current weapon's attachment 2 [Riddle Me That]
10B46A7C 000000F1 - Kuhn's current weapon's attachment 3 [Riddle Me That]

I'm converting that code into ARMax format, but it keeps crashing as I look at Kuhn's equipment. On a side note, I'm not sure whether or not I should be putting Maxwell's ability (Riddle Me That) on all three slots, or just one. It's obviously a three slot ability, but Skiller's notes seem to suggest that it will show up three times on the item description if I use it as I've posted (once per slot instead of taking up all three slots). Is there something else I'm supposed to put into the second and third attachment slots? Any help would be greatly appreciated.