Doppelganger appearance conditions

GyppyGirl2021

Doppelganger appearance conditions

Post by GyppyGirl2021 »

Someone has probably answered this somewhere, but I don't remember. Also, I'm asking after all three volumes here :V

What are the appearance conditions? Barring third word "Moonlight", do things like opening the menu have any effect on Doppelganger's appearance?
TheSorrow
The Legendary Paladin
The Legendary Paladin

Re: Doppelganger appearance conditions

Post by TheSorrow »

If i can recall well o3o

-There's a 5:00 min counter that begins as soon as you enter a Field Area. If that counter reaches 0, Doppelganger appears.
-Entering into a battle resets the counter to 5:00.
-Doing any action, such like opening a chest, kicking chims, feeding Mecha Grunty, etc., pauses the counter for as long as the action takes (i THINK using the Bike also counts as an action, so no bike)
-Opening the menu pauses the counter until you return to the game.
-And if you're inside the Treasure Room (or whatever the name was XD) when the counter reaches 0, Doppel won't appear nor the counter will reset back to 5:00. So he's gone from that field.

I think thazzit o3o
GyppyGirl2021

Re: Doppelganger appearance conditions

Post by GyppyGirl2021 »

TheSorrow wrote:If i can recall well o3o

-There's a 5:00 min counter that begins as soon as you enter a Field Area. If that counter reaches 0, Doppelganger appears.
-Entering into a battle resets the counter to 5:00.
-Doing any action, such like opening a chest, kicking chims, feeding Mecha Grunty, etc., pauses the counter for as long as the action takes (i THINK using the Bike also counts as an action, so no bike)
-Opening the menu pauses the counter until you return to the game.
-And if you're inside the Treasure Room (or whatever the name was XD) when the counter reaches 0, Doppel won't appear nor the counter will reset back to 5:00. So he's gone from that field.

I think thazzit o3o
Aight, thanks. I'll probably end up testing some of these when I'm done with my current Vol 1 run.