Doppelganger appearance conditions

GyppyGirl2021
.hack//aficionado
.hack//aficionado

Doppelganger appearance conditions

Postby GyppyGirl2021 » Tue Nov 05, 2013 5:05 pm

Someone has probably answered this somewhere, but I don't remember. Also, I'm asking after all three volumes here :V

What are the appearance conditions? Barring third word "Moonlight", do things like opening the menu have any effect on Doppelganger's appearance?
let's cross the sky, to the future!

TheSorrow
The Legendary Paladin
The Legendary Paladin

Re: Doppelganger appearance conditions

Postby TheSorrow » Tue Nov 05, 2013 5:24 pm

If i can recall well o3o

-There's a 5:00 min counter that begins as soon as you enter a Field Area. If that counter reaches 0, Doppelganger appears.
-Entering into a battle resets the counter to 5:00.
-Doing any action, such like opening a chest, kicking chims, feeding Mecha Grunty, etc., pauses the counter for as long as the action takes (i THINK using the Bike also counts as an action, so no bike)
-Opening the menu pauses the counter until you return to the game.
-And if you're inside the Treasure Room (or whatever the name was XD) when the counter reaches 0, Doppel won't appear nor the counter will reset back to 5:00. So he's gone from that field.

I think thazzit o3o
There is no use moving back, you can't trace back your path
Time has passed since we had last met, but we never meet without farewell

GyppyGirl2021
.hack//aficionado
.hack//aficionado

Re: Doppelganger appearance conditions

Postby GyppyGirl2021 » Tue Nov 05, 2013 5:31 pm

TheSorrow wrote:If i can recall well o3o

-There's a 5:00 min counter that begins as soon as you enter a Field Area. If that counter reaches 0, Doppelganger appears.
-Entering into a battle resets the counter to 5:00.
-Doing any action, such like opening a chest, kicking chims, feeding Mecha Grunty, etc., pauses the counter for as long as the action takes (i THINK using the Bike also counts as an action, so no bike)
-Opening the menu pauses the counter until you return to the game.
-And if you're inside the Treasure Room (or whatever the name was XD) when the counter reaches 0, Doppel won't appear nor the counter will reset back to 5:00. So he's gone from that field.

I think thazzit o3o

Aight, thanks. I'll probably end up testing some of these when I'm done with my current Vol 1 run.
let's cross the sky, to the future!

Return to “//G.U. Vol. 3: Redemption”