Question regarding Natsume.

Zak

Question regarding Natsume.

Post by Zak »

It's simple. What's the earliest point in the game story-wise where you can get her?

Does it have to be in post-game, or can it be done as soon as Dingo's quest/campaign becomes available? Or even earlier?

Zak
Helbaworshipper
The Golden Fleece
The Golden Fleece

Re: Question regarding Natsume.

Post by Helbaworshipper »

As far as I know, you have to do the player killer quest each game. Granted, she's someone who is not available right away as someone on the list. I'm thinking she's more volume 3 at the earliest. Not sure since I never finished it.
Keyaki

Post by Keyaki »

You have to kill all of the Chaotic PKS. Then on the forums news will spring up about an extra Chaotic PK known as the Edgemanic(or something with that name) and you have to track her down.

After you kill her, Piros the 3rd will ask you meet him and he'll introduce you to her.

But I believe it only happens post-game.
Zak

Post by Zak »

Yes, I know it's in Redemption.

What I'm asking is, will I be able to get her as soon as I complete Dingo's quest in Redemption and start his campaign to make Chaotics show up? Or will it have to be after I beat Cubia/the game?
Oxidizer

Post by Oxidizer »

Well, you can actually encounter Natsume in the field before Cubia (it happened to me, so speaking from experience here), if you beat the previous 7 Chaotics. But the 2nd message on the forums, the one about the Chaotic PKs meeting in Breg Epona (where Piros will be), won't appear until you beat Cubia. So unfortunately you have to wait.
Azure Flame God EX

Post by Azure Flame God EX »

Looks Like I'll be lucky if I can manage to find and slaughter Yokochi "Steel" Taro, which is a pain as I've found all but Genjiyo the Fatal on the Delta Server.