WHOS UR FAV

nobodyknows
Resident cynic
Resident cynic

Re: WHOS UR FAV

Post by nobodyknows »

That much Caps-lock really isn't necessary, alpha.
Please stop using it so excessively.
Also, it hurts my ears :'E...

That aside, I do believe that Ouka deserves a little more lovin'.
TheSorrow
The Legendary Paladin
The Legendary Paladin

Post by TheSorrow »

hidora wrote:And if memory serves right, Natsume loves weapons with "Edge" on the name (which explains her CPK title, "The Edgemaniac"), and she seem to think Tri-Edge is a weapon (I might be wrong on this last part, though).
You're completely right about all that. Just like her Spiral Edge, she loves weapons with "Edge" on the name and wants to get them all like if they were Pokemons, even acting a little "crazy" when it comes to them...crazy and dangerously powerful. And as soon as she heard about a "Tri-Edge", she completely assumed it was another "Edge" weapon and a very special one, and her mind was shut of any further information about it. That's why she doesn't seem to "ask for someone", or is any concerned about Azure Kite...all she's looking for is a weapon called "Tri-Edge".
I can't really explain why she doesn't say anything about Azure Kite at all though...not because of the "Tri-Edge", but because he has the appearance of his little hero/crush in R:1. But well, Kuhn doesn't say anything about Azure Balmung or Azure Orca either despite how he looked up to them...though that could be because Kuhn fully knows that they aren't the original players he used to admire/challenge, and he didn't feel like sharing bits of past with everyone else. And as of Natsume, she probably hasn't even turned to Azure Kite and would be too distracted to identify him as his "hero in orange".

That said, i like Natsume :3 She's awesome and i would totally accept her original offer for giving her a Spiral Edge.
And in my Vol. 3 file she has the Empty Skies equipped :3 That's as much as i can do when it comes to giving her the deared "Tri-Edge".
Kite

Post by Kite »

^ lol I just reached the part with spiral edge again . I totally forgot how Kite reacts to her offer. He has to get his head out of the gutter.
Ps : who called kite the hero in orange. Don't remember that in the games.
As for tri edge, I know it's ovan but the general population in the game think it's a kite.
Also a little of topic but who was haseo missing when fighting Cubia was it ovan?
TheSorrow
The Legendary Paladin
The Legendary Paladin

Post by TheSorrow »

Kite wrote:Ps : who called kite the hero in orange. Don't remember that in the games.
Natsume in GU :3 She mentions something about a "hero in orange" when you travel with her around areas. It's one of those mute messages that appear above their heads.
Kite wrote:Also a little of topic but who was haseo missing when fighting Cubia was it ovan?
By the last part and saying something about lacking power because someone was missing? Yes, Ovan.
hidora

Post by hidora »

Kite wrote:Also a little of topic but who was haseo missing when fighting Cubia was it ovan?
Since Cubia in G.U. was created as the anti-existance of all the epitaphs together, they needed all the epitaph users to defeat it, but only 7 of them were there.

As for Natsume, I loved her on IMOQ, but on G.U. there's really no reason to use her .-.
Once I did go all FoP using her and Azure Kite, though lol
alphawolf1011

Post by alphawolf1011 »

ouka is by far the HOTTEST character in all of dot hack
alphawolf1011

Post by alphawolf1011 »

TheSorrow wrote:Hey, look at what i found:

SYAKE AND SAKU 8D

Forgive the quality but i couldn't find a better pic. I was barely able to find that one, in fact.
And sadly, i couldn't find the self-portrait Henako made once in the Apkallu forums. Seems like such amazing work is too much for the internet to handle
So here, another hot female whose drawing you can find in Apkallu too

alll i can say is.....WTF :shock: ummmmm..... YATA/WISMAN IS NOT A GIRL DUDE..... WTF!