Movie & Wallpaper

SpectralAura

Movie & Wallpaper

Post by SpectralAura »

I've finished the main game's story and started to do the optional things for my perfect game, and noticed that I missed 1 movie (I saw like Shino's face) (May be wrong) & 1 Wallpaper. Anyone might know what that is? If anyone knows how to unlock them, It'd be appreciated. :) I don't care if it contains spoilers, I'm a collector.
CirilloPrimo

Re: Movie & Wallpaper

Post by CirilloPrimo »

Well the video with Shino's face if the special video called "Rebirth" or was it "Returner". lol
You get that video by completing the Forest of Pain quest which you can sign up for after you beat the main story. And as for the missing wallpaper, how are your ryu books? is there anything you missed? or perhaps it is on the Apkallu image forum in the game.
SpectralAura

Post by SpectralAura »

All Ryu Books are Lv9 at the moment, and if I miss one Wallpaper in the Akpallu, is there something that they can tell me? I've done all avatar battles as well.

EDIT: Missing Wallpaper is in Vol3 Tab. Number ID is 015
TheEnigma
The Beholder of Chaos
The Beholder of Chaos

Post by TheEnigma »

If its number 15, then its definitely NOT in the apkallu since theres usually the images you get through other means being numbered 0 to about 30. So Im guessing its wat Cirilo said and it being from the forest of pain.
CirilloPrimo

Post by CirilloPrimo »

Found it, It's called That Day's Dream, With Ovan and Haseo(Xth) and Shino smiling together.
I checked my Ryu books and all but two were complete so we can rule out that part.
So try to complete the Forest of Pain and see if that works.
SpectralAura

Post by SpectralAura »

Alright, I'll try this out and give updated info once its done. Thanks for the help you two. :) I'll use Endrance & Kuhn for the FoP.
CirilloPrimo

Post by CirilloPrimo »

lol You're Welcome
and Good Luck!
iuliathe3rd
Nerd Muffin
Nerd Muffin

Post by iuliathe3rd »

Yeah, you get that wallpaper and movie from completing the Forest of Pain (even though y'all probably figured that out pretty well already). So yep, time for that boring grind of a 100-level dungeon! Good luck! :V
AZURE-KITE
Blue Rose Garden
Blue Rose Garden

Post by AZURE-KITE »

i completed that dungeon with yata and zelkova all where 150 and i got the accesory that no monster can see you and i only fighted the monsters since the floor Noº50 because you can't get back from there and i beated cennunos with lei zas and vak something (light and darkness) i think it was vak don and with the dual guns, same party Haseo Level150, Zelkova Level150 and Yata Level150 with an accesory in a 4 star armor with 50%+ life and empty skies DGZ (the first dual guns), silad and Soul Crusher (i think it was that the name of the scythe after defeating the sealed beast for 2nd time)