Random... stuff. Lost Weapons. (spoilers)

GyppyGirl2021

Random... stuff. Lost Weapons. (spoilers)

Post by GyppyGirl2021 »

I was pretty much just thinking about what the Epitaph Users felt in their Lost Weapons, and I have a few questions as well as a theory to pose.

1. Kuhn seemed to sound like he was just noting the Lost Weapon giving his Phase an advantage, but Atoli said she felt herself inside her Lost Weapon. Since all the other characters seemed to feel something, was Kuhn the exception? Also, what exactly did Atoli mean by that?

2. Is it possible that Mia could still exist inside the Lost Weapon? I've been thinking about this for a while - of the commentary by the Epitaph Users, the only vibe that would even make any sense is the one for Endrance and Tempting Rose. I'm sure my theory has been disproven somehow by LINK, but I'm also kind of curious if it was possible in the first place.
Master ZED

Re: Random... stuff. Lost Weapons. (spoilers)

Post by Master ZED »

I doubt LINK said anything about the Lost Weapons; they don't exist in canon. That should've been evident just from the fact that nothing ever came of the weapons, that story-wise they all collect dust in storage and we never speak of them again (including Mia, apparently; she gets to spend this life in stasis within the infinite void of a bag of holding). You'd think at least Ticking Death would've destroyed Maxwell instead of the Shouxiao, but no. Apparently the closest thing we have to a beginner's scythe is more powerful than a fragment of f*cking Skeith.

I don't care if that's true gameplay-wise; story-wise, that makes no sense, and yet that is seemingly the case here.

In case you can't tell, I really don't like thinking about Careleon Medb.

It's hard to guess what Atoli meant beyond the obvious, that Dancing Haze represented Atoli's own inner strength to her. Then again, that's probably all it was.
GyppyGirl2021

Post by GyppyGirl2021 »

Ahh, yeah. Probably. After all, this was shortly after Atoli went emozerk.
AuraTwilight
IT WAS OVER 9000!
IT WAS OVER 9000!

Post by AuraTwilight »

1. Kuhn seemed to sound like he was just noting the Lost Weapon giving his Phase an advantage, but Atoli said she felt herself inside her Lost Weapon. Since all the other characters seemed to feel something, was Kuhn the exception? Also, what exactly did Atoli mean by that?
You see within the Lost Weapons the thing you most want to see. Kuhn saw power, Atoli saw her true self. Haseo is implied to have seen Shino, Yata...Aura, probably, he doesn't say, Bo sees Saku, Pi sees Jun, Ovan probably saw Aina.
2. Is it possible that Mia could still exist inside the Lost Weapon? I've been thinking about this for a while - of the commentary by the Epitaph Users, the only vibe that would even make any sense is the one for Endrance and Tempting Rose. I'm sure my theory has been disproven somehow by LINK, but I'm also kind of curious if it was possible in the first place.
It's possible, but it could just be what Endrance wanted to see, like with the above. It's also possible that Mia's psyche remained within the main Epitaph, for added irony. Or maybe she's just downright dead since GU was basically the AI HOLOCAUST RITE LULZ
GyppyGirl2021

Post by GyppyGirl2021 »

I thought Haseo saw Phyllo in his.
CirilloPrimo

Post by CirilloPrimo »

GyppyGirl2021 wrote:I thought Haseo saw Phyllo in his.
It's true Phyllo was an important person to Haseo. But I think it was his connections to all the people he met in The World.
Phyllo was a very mysterious person, we didn't see much about how he knew Antares and the fact he knew about avatars and lost weapons.
I loved the Lost Weapons. I personally like it when characters get their own personal weapons made for their characters :D
GyppyGirl2021

Post by GyppyGirl2021 »

Haseo comments after getting Ticking Death that he feels Phyllo's spirit.
CirilloPrimo

Post by CirilloPrimo »

GyppyGirl2021 wrote:Haseo comments after getting Ticking Death that he feels Phyllo's spirit.
Ah I see, it's been awhile since I've played GU lol
AuraTwilight
IT WAS OVER 9000!
IT WAS OVER 9000!

Post by AuraTwilight »

GyppyGirl2021 wrote:I thought Haseo saw Phyllo in his.
Oh right, derp. Hey, gimme a break it's been like two years now XD But you get the point.
ShiningWish

Post by ShiningWish »

I wanna beat the seal beasts on Vol 3 so I can get some new cutscenes. I was expecting Yata's to be still sealed , but twas open already in Vol 3. @__@

This is very interesting...I wish we could've heard more about Pi's brother or something about Kuhn.
hidora

Post by hidora »

ShiningWish wrote:This is very interesting...I wish we could've heard more about Pi's brother or something about Kuhn.
Try watching the Terminal Disk o.o