Issue with Xth Form/Justice

hidora

Re: Issue with Xth Form/Justice

Post by hidora »

Serenity_Xth wrote:
Haseo-Yamazaki wrote:ok, after reading this and constantly playing the games I can explain what happened.

1. you never used the book item that buffs your weapon skill prior to the Xth Form event, if you had done that to mast the other 3 skills then your Dual-gun skill would be at 29/30.

future advice after Xth Form
1. It would be advisable to seek out the 2 other dual guns before taking on the cubia/grimora.

2. power level everyone you can to level 150 prior to fighting cubia, if possible max their stats, virus core exchange is perfect for this.

3. practice the avatar battle system and plan out your strategy, he's an insane mofo.

4. make sure your team has the best gear on when fighting.
But this strategy is too easy. You'll RAPE Cubia in an instant if you were at the level cap D:
Fix'd
TheSorrow
The Legendary Paladin
The Legendary Paladin

Post by TheSorrow »

WTF happened here? D8
1. It would be advisable to seek out the 2 other dual guns before taking on the cubia/grimora.
Why, if Dual Guns aren't even recommended for battling Cubia/Gomorras, or almost all enemies in general unless you're just being silly and having fun? D: And which "2 other dual guns", if there are 4 in total, and you can only get one more before defeating Cubia (or to be more specific...before Forest of Pain)? And that one is DG-0 and you need to defeat Doppelganger Xth for it...and if you think you need Dual Guns to defeat Cubia, then i REALLY don't think you're prepared to defeat a Doppelganger XP
2. power level everyone you can to level 150 prior to fighting cubia, if possible max their stats, virus core exchange is perfect for this.
Wut? ._. At MERELY lv135, Cubia becomes a very easy enemy that you can quickly defeat with Starter Equipment, No Healing, No Nothing except pressing X and O sometimes....At lv150 you'll win the battle in like 5 hits total. And lol, "max their stats?"...You do know that a character's stats max all the way until reaching 999, and their average stats are at the 120's, right? Regardless of the method you use, maxing a SINGLE character's stats will take HOURS, which is VERY UNNECESSARY, considering that .Hack//GU is one of the easiest RPG games ever where you never have to worry about being under-leveled, because EVEN if you're under-leveled, the game's still way too easy for any average-to-low player.
3. practice the avatar battle system and plan out your strategy, he's an insane mofo.
Yeah, Cubia BETA can be somewhat hard, while Cubia ALPHA is easy but very time-consuming (and by "very", i just mean the battle will last around 6 minutes at the fastest)...But, what would you "practice" with, if you use Skeith Xth Form in the Cubia Avatar battle and ONLY in that battle, meaning you can't do any practice beforehand? There's no strategy to plan either, other than charge, shoot, slash when stunned, and avoid as required, and though he has one or two nasty attacks, it's not too hard to win the battle in your first attempt.
....I don't even want to bother with this one after the other 3 points XP Just...as long as you don't mention Lost Weapons, Doppelganger weapons, or weapons such like Empty Skies, it's all fine. And the rest doesn't matter unless you're low-leveled.

It's bad to leave the forums alone, i knowz now .-. lol
AZURE-KITE
Blue Rose Garden
Blue Rose Garden

Post by AZURE-KITE »

TheSorrow wrote:WTF happened here? D8
Why, if Dual Guns aren't even recommended for battling Cubia/Gomorras, or almost all enemies in general unless you're just being silly and having fun? D: And which "2 other dual guns", if there are 4 in total, and you can only get one more before defeating Cubia (or to be more specific...before Forest of Pain)? And that one is DG-0 and you need to defeat Doppelganger Xth for it...and if you think you need Dual Guns to defeat Cubia, then i REALLY don't think you're prepared to defeat a Doppelganger XP
Wut? ._. At MERELY lv135, Cubia becomes a very easy enemy that you can quickly defeat with Starter Equipment, No Healing, No Nothing except pressing X and O sometimes....At lv150 you'll win the battle in like 5 hits total. And lol, "max their stats?"...You do know that a character's stats max all the way until reaching 999, and their average stats are at the 120's, right? Regardless of the method you use, maxing a SINGLE character's stats will take HOURS, which is VERY UNNECESSARY, considering that .Hack//GU is one of the easiest RPG games ever where you never have to worry about being under-leveled, because EVEN if you're under-leveled, the game's still way too easy for any average-to-low player.
Yeah, Cubia BETA can be somewhat hard, while Cubia ALPHA is easy but very time-consuming (and by "very", i just mean the battle will last around 6 minutes at the fastest)...But, what would you "practice" with, if you use Skeith Xth Form in the Cubia Avatar battle and ONLY in that battle, meaning you can't do any practice beforehand? There's no strategy to plan either, other than charge, shoot, slash when stunned, and avoid as required, and though he has one or two nasty attacks, it's not too hard to win the battle in your first attempt.
....I don't even want to bother with this one after the other 3 points XP Just...as long as you don't mention Lost Weapons, Doppelganger weapons, or weapons such like Empty Skies, it's all fine. And the rest doesn't matter unless you're low-leveled.

It's bad to leave the forums alone, i knowz now .-. lol
Yeah, TheSorrow's right, i defeated Cubia at 130-135, because i remember i used Silad after leveling some time in The forest of pain, and it was an easy battle, i even used alkaid at level 78 to fight with a doppelganger, yeah she died like 50-60 times per minute, but i used her at the first time because i didn't know, i used my two worst party members to figth the third ones: Atoli(120) and alkaid(78), but i won that battle:D, i used them becuz i thinked that alkaid's doppelganger would be more weak, but i was wrong TT_TT i got pawned by alkaid's doppelganger, but i defeated cubia with the better players in 'The World' ZELKOVA AND YATA!!!!, and WTF u can defeat cubia at level 100 with 1 level weapons and 1 level skills and 1 level armor and 1 level PARTY, no it's a lie the party part, but the other part it's true, cubia it's EVEN MORE EASY than ovan, and the avatar battle, i defeated cubia in my first try, but i was annoyed with the heads: Alpha:Defeated, APPEARS ONE MORE*after a while defeated*, ANOTHER ALPHA*X_X again* ANOTHER ALPHA MORE!!!111!!!ONEONE!!1111Me: CURSE YOU CUBIA AAAHAHAHAAAAAAAAA!!!!!111!!!ONEONEONE11111!!*defeats cubia* Phew *cubia beta appears* Me: at least it's the last one, there's no more space for heads*defeats cubia, then the real one appears* Me: *defeats cubia then haseo get's in cubia* Me: Yesssssss, the annoying battle ended.....
Yeah, it was pretty annoying but i defeat it, i think i endured 20-30 minutes
Haseo-Yamazaki

Post by Haseo-Yamazaki »

I Beat Cubia in the avatar battle in under 7 minutes and wiped the floor with the doppelganger goons in 12 minutes tops, as for the final fight with the core, 3 minutes at most. I care about the storyline far more than the actual combat, so I look to gaining every advantage I can in combat.
_Tri-edge_

Post by _Tri-edge_ »

Haseo-Yamazaki wrote:I Beat Cubia in the avatar battle in under 7 minutes and wiped the floor with the doppelganger goons in 12 minutes tops, as for the final fight with the core, 3 minutes at most. I care about the storyline far more than the actual combat, so I look to gaining every advantage I can in combat.
It took you 12 minutes to beat the Doppleganger? lol.wut?
TheSorrow
The Legendary Paladin
The Legendary Paladin

Post by TheSorrow »

_Tri-edge_ wrote:
Haseo-Yamazaki wrote:I Beat Cubia in the avatar battle in under 7 minutes and wiped the floor with the doppelganger goons in 12 minutes tops, as for the final fight with the core, 3 minutes at most. I care about the storyline far more than the actual combat, so I look to gaining every advantage I can in combat.
Cubia's Doppelgangers, seems like. Not the one you fight in random fields by waiting or using special keywords and stuff, but those several ones that you fight on the way to Cubia.
And still, 12 minutes is a bit too much to deal with them. I don't take more than 2 minutes per battle against them, and there are 3 battles IIRC...So, 6 minutes, 7 at most counting times between battles and setting up parties and equipment and all?
_Tri-edge_

Post by _Tri-edge_ »

TheSorrow wrote:
_Tri-edge_ wrote:
Cubia's Doppelgangers, seems like. Not the one you fight in random fields by waiting or using special keywords and stuff, but those several ones that you fight on the way to Cubia.
And still, 12 minutes is a bit too much to deal with them. I don't take more than 2 minutes per battle against them, and there are 3 battles IIRC...So, 6 minutes, 7 at most counting times between battles and setting up parties and equipment and all?
Plus, there's the "Alkaid Factor". Since she's like, around lvl.65-75 on average due to her leave from Vol.2, her "Anti-exisistance" isn't that powerful either, so it's eliminated quickly, shortening the overall battle time, for me at least, to 5 to 6 minutes substantially.
hidora

Post by hidora »

_Tri-edge_ wrote:
TheSorrow wrote:
_Tri-edge_ wrote:
Plus, there's the "Alkaid Factor". Since she's like, around lvl.65-75 on average due to her leave from Vol.2, her "Anti-exisistance" isn't that powerful either, so it's eliminated quickly, shortening the overall battle time, for me at least, to 5 to 6 minutes substantially.
Unless you plan to use her for that suicide counter thing against cubia core =P
alphawolf1011

Post by alphawolf1011 »

ithion wrote:My weapon skill level for dual guns is 20. And I was assuming it would be at the bottom right next to Reaper's Dance, but it isn't. So I'm a bit lost.
lol gotta love noobs.
u auto equip them when u get 'em
TheSorrow
The Legendary Paladin
The Legendary Paladin

Post by TheSorrow »

alphawolf1011 wrote:
ithion wrote:My weapon skill level for dual guns is 20. And I was assuming it would be at the bottom right next to Reaper's Dance, but it isn't. So I'm a bit lost.
lol gotta love noobs.
u auto equip them when u get 'em
He didn't ask about equipping the Dual Guns though. His question was about not learning the skill Justice, for his Dual Guns skill level was 20 and not 21. Some odd glitch that happened to him for unknown reasons but hopefully was fixed by forcing the skill to level through Books usage.
Plus, this happened over a year ago.

Gotta love them, huh? lol
alphawolf1011

Post by alphawolf1011 »

yeah lol u do...
there always SO cluless on stuff if they would READ stuff BEFORE asking they would prob figure it out
alphawolf1011

Post by alphawolf1011 »

yeah lol u do...
there always SO cluless on stuff if they would READ stuff BEFORE asking they would prob figure it out.

ex. i READ the DOT//Hack AND DOT//Hack books that came with game at least 2-3 times in my spare time so knew ALL the info i needed to FULLY play the games esp DOT//Hack IMOQ ones.

I had bought all 4 all at once on a rec from my friend he said they were the BEST RPGs he had ever played, (at the time i had been playing EQ) and he said i shuold try them, so i did and tho it took me several times (2-3 new games) to FULLY understand the game play and get into it when i did i was HOOKED FOR LIFE!

I ATE SLEPT AND DREAMED DOT//HACK LOL I "CUSTOM" BUILT MY CHAR FOR DARKNESS AND RIPPED THE GAME APPART LOL
AND I HAVE ALL "BONUSE DVDS AND ALL THE SECRETE AREA WORDS LOL" THE ONLY THING I DIDNT LIKE IS THAT THERES A Glitch on VOL.2 where if u go back to the :secrete area" frm vol.1 to fight the dragon u get stuck in the BOSS room and cant get out or fight it again :/ tht sux lol