Highest Combo

TheSupremeKing

Re: Highest Combo

Post by TheSupremeKing »

Woo!! 69 Hit by my Ovan :3 By Steam Gunner.

No Awake No Party. [ Vs. Barbarous Ankh ]

I'm playing now :P
GyppyGirl2021

Post by GyppyGirl2021 »

I saw a video (Japanese version of course) where someone comboed Doppelganger to 999 with dual guns... of course, he also had Endrance and Pi in his party (both with their Lost Weapons or regular weapons customized to equivalent charm/paralyze). XD
Master ZED

Post by Master ZED »

GyppyGirl2021 wrote:Oh, yeah, if you did it with dual swords you must have hella patience. Either that or you were fighting Doppelganger. :P
Or the physical tolerance enemies in the FoP.

That's how I'd do it anyway... Haseo, Natsume, Alkaid, all rapid attack and Raging Hit/Spirit Grasp/Mourning Bind weapons on some lame Abado. :P
TheSupremeKing

Post by TheSupremeKing »

Paralyzed Doppelganger with Three Taihakus [ +Dust Bullets ] Makes my Combo hits around 235. :P It's amazing :D
rayna

Post by rayna »

TheSupremeKing wrote:Paralyzed Doppelganger with Three Taihakus [ +Dust Bullets ] Makes my Combo hits around 235. :P It's amazing :D
I better try it
._.
TheSupremeKing

Post by TheSupremeKing »

Lol you bet It's really fun, Just Spam Dust Bullets. When you want the Codes of Taihaku you can find it in the Thered of the codes.

Dust Bullet is AWESOME!

NOTE: You need to Level up Taihaku First cause you'll start by him He's 113 OR 116.
NOTE 2: You need other Steam Gunners. [ Matsu and Kuhn ]
Ranylyn

Post by Ranylyn »

TheSupremeKing wrote:Lol you bet It's really fun, Just Spam Dust Bullets. When you want the Codes of Taihaku you can find it in the Thered of the codes.

Dust Bullet is AWESOME!

NOTE: You need to Level up Taihaku First cause you'll start by him He's 113 OR 116.
NOTE 2: You need other Steam Gunners. [ Matsu and Kuhn ]

Or you can do a forced equipment change. You could theoretically use anyone.
TheSupremeKing

Post by TheSupremeKing »

An Amazing 460 Hit Combo!! BY ME and Teh Party -_-

My Party was: Shino Atoli Sakubo [Bo] Because I told Saku Replying email this: Alright fine let your little brother Alone and go ahead and Vanish! xD

How? I set the Skill Triggers OrLeiZas :3 and the Others do it [ I go to Skills and Choose the skill. ]

And Done [ On a Normal Boss. BOSS Fields. (LOW Levels) ]

And AROUND 886~900 Combo Hit on a Doppelganger. :3 You should do it Folks!
-Raina-

Post by -Raina- »

I got 999 hits when I was fighting one of the monsters that give you the special items (with the Alder's keys and all that) while using a Rapid Attack scythe, and I had Endrance and Silabus epuipped with Rapid Attack blades, both set on Free-Will strategy. I got it fairly quickly, when I noticed I had over 300 hits I was like, "WHOA! Holy crap, uhh....I guess I'll keep this going!" I think I got 999 hits in under four minutes (I know this because I had a microwave dinner cooking as I was doing it), although it certainly felt a lot longer than that...

On Tales of the Abyss, I can't seem to get more than 112 hits. It's so freaking hard to keep a combo goin in that game! D=< I guess I could try using two controllers, but I'm too lazy.
GyppyGirl2021

Post by GyppyGirl2021 »

Comboing is much harder in Tales games because the combo gauge will stop as soon as the enemy hits the ground (or equivalent, either way it doesn't last long). .hack//G.U. gives you a wide opportunity to continue a combo, so as long as you don't get hit with enough enemy attacks to keep you down long enough to break the combo, you can still go back at it.

It seems like the combo can still be continued a few seconds after the enemy gets back up and/or starts attacking.
AZURE-KITE
Blue Rose Garden
Blue Rose Garden

Post by AZURE-KITE »

-Raina- wrote:I got 999 hits when I was fighting one of the monsters that give you the special items (with the Alder's keys and all that) while using a Rapid Attack scythe, and I had Endrance and Silabus epuipped with Rapid Attack blades, both set on Free-Will strategy. I got it fairly quickly, when I noticed I had over 300 hits I was like, "WHOA! Holy crap, uhh....I guess I'll keep this going!" I think I got 999 hits in under four minutes (I know this because I had a microwave dinner cooking as I was doing it), although it certainly felt a lot longer than that...

On Tales of the Abyss, I can't seem to get more than 112 hits. It's so freaking hard to keep a combo goin in that game! D=< I guess I could try using two controllers, but I'm too lazy.
i made 999 in both of'em, yeah im the gratest
SpectralAura

Post by SpectralAura »

705 is my highest, did it on a common weak dragon boss. :) Dual Guns attack seems to stun very well, aka mobs got hard time to act.
AZURE-KITE
Blue Rose Garden
Blue Rose Garden

Post by AZURE-KITE »

SpectralAura wrote:705 is my highest, did it on a common weak dragon boss. :) Dual Guns attack seems to stun very well, aka mobs got hard time to act.
haven't i readed that before? or..............

DE JA VU
TheEnigma
The Beholder of Chaos
The Beholder of Chaos

Post by TheEnigma »

My highest combo was OVUH 9000!!!!!

Nah but it was around 430ish. Never really tried to raise it, just kinda happened.
wraith98

Post by wraith98 »

for me it was 999 on every boss in the FoP and did it like idk how long on TC at the 100th floor. and it was with dg-x and i had it cheat alchemy to the max so I had 18 shots per clip :D