Enj?

hidora

Enj?

Post by hidora »

I hope this isn't old news xD

I was looking through the folders of Redemption with hackstract and noticed three things (there's also that bird in a character body image, but I've already posted that here).

Every profile has the name xddprof---.bmp, where the "---" is the suffix.
Every important character has a three-letter suffix, for example:
  • Asta - ast
  • Alkaid - yow
  • Kuhn - coo
  • Sirius - ten
  • Nala - nar
  • Ovan - ova
  • Taihaku - tih
And so on. The three things I noticed are:

1- The following characters have a profile image with their suffix, as if they had a member address for you to use them:
  • Asta
  • Ovan
  • enj?
  • Grein
  • Hiiragi
  • IYOTEN
  • Nala
  • Negimaru
  • Sakaki
  • Sirius
  • Taihaku
Though all of the profiles are empty (they all look like this), they ARE there. That's what I think it's strange. Also, all of them have a face image (for emails), even though some of them never sent any mail to Haseo.

2- Looks like Pi has 2 profiles, one named xddprofnat and the other named xddprofpai (the latter should be the right one, since Pi's suffix is "pai"). Also, there isn't any character with the suffix "nat" (And no, this isn't Natsume's, her suffix is "ntm").

3- There's a character with the suffix "enj" which has got my attention.
S/he has a supposed profile (empty), face image (for emails, which looks like this) and s/he has also two body images (s/he is a beast).
I have no idea who this character might be, so has anyone got any leads?

Body 1:

Body 2:

Master ZED

Re: Enj?

Post by Master ZED »

Enju, as in Sophora.
hidora

Post by hidora »

Oh, thanks ^^"
Aww Heck

Post by Aww Heck »

Speaking of hiiragi

if they have a name, what are Hiiragi's fans called?
i know you cantobtain them, without cheating, but i'd like to know what their name is and what their ability does
(i am a fan of fans as well as gloves/guantlets)
hidora

Post by hidora »

Aww Heck wrote:Speaking of hiiragi

if they have a name, what are Hiiragi's fans called?
i know you cantobtain them, without cheating, but i'd like to know what their name is and what their ability does
(i am a fan of fans as well as gloves/guantlets)
From wiki:
Hiiragi's Fans are named "Peach Blossom", a level 60 fan equipped with quick rengeki and critical +10%.
TheSorrow
The Legendary Paladin
The Legendary Paladin

Post by TheSorrow »

hidora wrote: 1- The following characters have a profile image with their suffix, as if they had a member address for you to use them:
  • Asta
  • Ovan
  • enj?
  • Grein
  • Hiiragi
  • IYOTEN
  • Nala
  • Negimaru
  • Sakaki
  • Sirius
  • Taihaku
Though all of the profiles are empty (they all look like this), they ARE there. That's what I think it's strange. Also, all of them have a face image (for emails), even though some of them never sent any mail to Haseo.
I don't really know the reason why, but with the help of some cheat codes, you can get all those Member Addresses, and view their profile card and all...it's empty indeed, but exists since Rebirth, and all i can think of is that they did it in case you'd be able to get their actual member addresses later....so they placeholders or whatever you call that. I suppose that's the same case with the "avatar images". And yeah, enj is Enju, which is the japanese name for Sophora, just liike how Yowkow is the japanese name of Alkaid, or Keyaki is the japanese name for Zelkova (i suppose you found his skin as "key" or something like that).

And i don't recall Peach Blossom having those abilities, actually, those are the abilites of Death Fist, Sirius' weapon o-O The Peach Blossom is like this:

Peach Blossom Lv60
Abilities:
Critical +25%
Stats:
+8 Attack
+11 Magic Attack
All elements +4

And Rarity 5, i suppose.
hidora

Post by hidora »

Yeah, Zelkova's suffix is "key".
Just why the hell they changed the names, anyway? ¬¬

And what about Pi having two profiles? '-'
Looks like one of them is missing some details...
Kuukai
The Prophet
The Prophet

Post by Kuukai »

The kanji in the "nat" one can mean either "tentative" or "impostor" in this context, I believe. So it either denotes that this is an either an early profile for Pi (note the missing lines), or it's someone pretending to be Pi.
Aww Heck

Post by Aww Heck »

Peach blossom huh?
crit+25%

and yeah, any weapon not named generically is rare
however there are two items called steam watch in vol.2, a low level vol-1-ish 'simple steam watch' and a rare-of-5 given out for vol.2 mecha grunty saving after the quest(forgot exact name of accessory but is coems form the NPC vital vista ?Kepel?)

anyhow

the two profile pai migh tbe her original design was a TB with a less revealed outfit, making her Epitaph PC used-in-game a remake of concpet arts
however IIRC they last-minute changed her into a TG, for variety
a fact i'm for which i am glad

i jsut wish i could figure out how much a bosot SP EATER give, cause Pi is my babay-her-up chara and that steam war suit porvides soem good defenses and i'd like her to use it (but i must know waht sp eater's parameter boosts are before i'll let her)
Keyaki

Post by Keyaki »

I don't really know the reason why, but with the help of some cheat codes, you can get all those Member Addresses, and view their profile card and all...
Wait, are you saying CC Corp actually made actual Member Addresses and Profiles Cards for those characters even though they weren't gonna join you? Or did they make them just in case they decided to re-direct the story in that direction?

Oh and Heck.........you got a few grammer errors........fixy them up plz!
TheSorrow
The Legendary Paladin
The Legendary Paladin

Post by TheSorrow »

Keyaki wrote:
I don't really know the reason why, but with the help of some cheat codes, you can get all those Member Addresses, and view their profile card and all...
Wait, are you saying CC Corp actually made actual Member Addresses and Profiles Cards for those characters even though they weren't gonna join you? Or did they make them just in case they decided to re-direct the story in that direction?
lol CC Corp >3>

Given the fact they're incomplete (well, more like never started to work; they're all blank), but that they have specific names for each one and their slot reserved and all, i think it was because they didn't know if in later volumes they'd join you or not, so in the case the director told them that those characters had to be added as Haseo's allies, they could merely fill in the slots and add them quickly with no trouble, instead of just making enough slots for the actual allies and be unable to add more without adding some space in a very complex or plain wrong way. So, they made the Member Addresses and Profile Cards to have empty slots that could be used later, though the original plan was to only have the current characters we can use :P It's not like they suddenly decided that Sirius or Gabi wouldn't be in your team...but, they had the little backup plan in the case that Sirius and Gabi (and everyone else) were to become avaliable.
Keyaki

Post by Keyaki »

TheSorrow wrote:
Keyaki wrote:
lol CC Corp >3>

Given the fact they're incomplete (well, more like never started to work; they're all blank), but that they have specific names for each one and their slot reserved and all, i think it was because they didn't know if in later volumes they'd join you or not, so in the case the director told them that those characters had to be added as Haseo's allies, they could merely fill in the slots and add them quickly with no trouble, instead of just making enough slots for the actual allies and be unable to add more without adding some space in a very complex or plain wrong way. So, they made the Member Addresses and Profile Cards to have empty slots that could be used later, though the original plan was to only have the current characters we can use :P It's not like they suddenly decided that Sirius or Gabi wouldn't be in your team...but, they had the little backup plan in the case that Sirius and Gabi (and everyone else) were to become avaliable.
I wonder if there was a way to find those Member Addresses and Profile Cards and fill them in ourselves...........Master Zed???
Aww Heck

Post by Aww Heck »

Keyaki wrote:
a no-can-do,
my PC OS is messed up, i proofread and spellcheck my posts, but when i hit send, all heck goes haywire in the binary code

the word "That" can even at times become "Comprende"
random symbols are disabled on my end (as are kanji), to make the gltich less-effective though

((we've replaced OS, networks card, processor and even the other memory devices but to no avail i just learned to not bother with it))

and it's AWW HECK not Heck...
Last edited by Aww Heck on Wed Oct 14, 2009 5:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Keyaki

Post by Keyaki »

Aww Heck wrote:
Keyaki wrote:
a no-can-do,
my PC OS is messed up, i proofread and spellcheck my posts, but when i hit send, all heck goes haywire in the binary code

random symbols are disabled on my end (as are kanji), to make the gltich less-effective though

((we've replaced OS, networks card, processor and even the other memory devices but to no avail i just learned to not bother with it))
lol? what kind of f*ck'd up OS do you have? o.o
TheSorrow
The Legendary Paladin
The Legendary Paladin

Post by TheSorrow »

Aww Heck wrote:
Keyaki wrote:
a no-can-do,

....OS's don't do that, you know, and if they did, it would be a problem with the keyboard configuration, which for some reason, would cause the "A" to display a "▄" or something crazy like that, and that's a problem that could be fixed merely by setting the configuration right, or in the WORST case, getting a new keyboard and reinstalling the OS. But, if you can type it correctly, it WILL be sent correctly (or the messing would be caused by dothackers, not your computer), and processor, memory devices, and network cards have nothing to do with it.....after all, if your network card was really that messed, you wouldn't even be seeing a rectangle to type stuff in your internet browser :/

So, don't try to find any excuse for your bad spelling, "Heck" >3>
Keyaki

Post by Keyaki »

I shortened your name to save time, accept it or die!!!!!!!!!!! :snakeman: :snakeman: :snakeman:
Aww Heck

Post by Aww Heck »

TheSorrow wrote:
Aww Heck wrote:
Keyaki wrote:
a no-can-do,

....OS's don't do that, you know, and if they did, it would be a problem with the keyboard configuration, which for some reason, would cause the "A" to display a "▄" or something crazy like that, and that's a problem that could be fixed merely by setting the configuration right, or in the WORST case, getting a new keyboard and reinstalling the OS. But, if you can type it correctly, it WILL be sent correctly (or the messing would be caused by dothackers, not your computer), and processor, memory devices, and network cards have nothing to do with it.....after all, if your network card was really that messed, you wouldn't even be seeing a rectangle to type stuff in your internet browser :/

So, don't try to find any excuse for your bad spelling, "Heck" >3>
then explain why over 400 us dollar were spent trying to figure it out, and went into te ockets of computer technician,

Aww Heck or A.T.

and will some one answer my SP Eater ability question
(how big of a boost is it for the constant sp decrease?)
TheSorrow
The Legendary Paladin
The Legendary Paladin

Post by TheSorrow »

then explain why over 400 us dollar were spent trying to figure it out, and went into te ockets of computer technician,
a) Those 400 dollars were spent in anything except trying to figure it out. You know, pizza and videogames and other fun things
b) Technicians suck, find an engineer
c) You're lying
d) All of the above

I have to admit that seriously awful problems with keyboards configuration and the way the text data is read do exist, that can seriously cause your text to become all garbled and completely unreadable, and i have to say too that it is possible that, when you're writing something on your computer, like a word or a certain order of characters, it replaces some words or the whole string for another defined sequence (lol MSN virus), but what you're saying, and the way you're saying it, doesn't make any sense at all.

If you can explain why all of your posts have been typed correctly and with sentenced ordered and making sense and all, and the only problem being mistypes like "coems" (comes), "migh tbe" (might be), "concpet" (concept), etc, which are all common mistakes for someone who types fast or simply doesn't check twice before sending their posts, while you claim that your problem is a "binary haywire" one and a real binary haywire wouldn't respect the order of words or replace words with those that are so close to the actual desired word, then i can try to explain my answer better :P
iuliathe3rd
Nerd Muffin
Nerd Muffin

Post by iuliathe3rd »

Time to move back on topic. If you want, you two can continue talking about computer problems or whatever via PMs or a new thread.
hidora

Post by hidora »

I don't know if this was already discussed (cuz I don't know what to search for and I don't wanna create another topic just for that), but I saw this strange pic when passing through the images of the videos (this one was after the last video from vol 1):

So, anybody knows WTH is this about? '-'