more glitches?

Aww Heck

Re: more glitches?

Post by Aww Heck »

i would like to say soemthing on the battle against one lone monster

i was in a theta-server level 100 area in volume two, and had my firend try the same words in vol3 on sigma-server
it was acloister dungeon, ya know the towering oval-like floors

on the theta area, i surprise attacked into a fight and finished it in a room with two Enemy parties, then i imediately suprised the next party, consistant of three foes: two dusters gobs and one chain whip and yes i could see them, all

however the gobs were pretty far apart form the whip, i wound out only fighting twogobs and getting EXP and ten getting jumped by the Whip

i smokescreened and surprised him, S'ed the dungeon with a Dopple-only +1 to my max surpriise attack

---my buddy, and at the time i was watching him, did the exact same thing on the Sigma Version of the area (if i could remember exact keywords i'd share them but this was a month or so ago, but i do know, it ended in Love)

it ws wierd but i must ask: how did it occur? was it a glitch or just a result of the overlapping feature?
noteable: i could see the enemies, all of them, so could my buddy and it was cloister dungeons