On Gabi...

What do you think of Kestrel's Guildmaster.

"I'm Gabi. :)"
68%
What a moron...
16%
"PIROOOOOOOOS!!!"
16%

Total votes: 19

Satoh

On Gabi...

Post by Satoh »

Ok, so, just like in The World, I've found there are varying opinions on Gabi in real life as well.

What do you all think of him?
TheSorrow
The Legendary Paladin
The Legendary Paladin

Re: On Gabi...

Post by TheSorrow »

He's Gabi :D

And some old-ish dude who's awesome at being very smart and sharp while acting like a kid or a complete moron.
Satoh

Post by Satoh »

Lol, you're supposed to vote XD
Sanha_Trio

Post by Sanha_Trio »

Gabi is Gabi in real life, too! I had another way to say it, but it would mention...."His" gender. Unless of course no one cares.
Kuukai
The Prophet
The Prophet

Post by Kuukai »

Gabi's actually male irl, though he likes to confuse people...
Satoh

Post by Satoh »

Gabi is a lot like Bear in some aspects of his real life...
Kuukai
The Prophet
The Prophet

Post by Kuukai »

Bear epically failed at keeping them separate, though. BT knew who he was, and his son came into the game to ask him for money. By contrast, Gabi's wall between The World and the outside was absolutely airtight.
Satoh

Post by Satoh »

I meant occupationally speaking...
iuliathe3rd
Nerd Muffin
Nerd Muffin

Post by iuliathe3rd »

Gabi's amazing and should've had more screentime in G.U.
jvkdsh

Post by jvkdsh »

i guess you can say he's a bit of a wierdo none the less he is a great character

Reasons for him being a wierd character [there arent many]

1st:All his replys on the Gabi Q&A are one liners[other guys on the board seem to be longer than him]

2nd:Not his policy to read emails longer than 3 lines

3rd:He some way or another seems to know Ovan two instances say so 1st one during the demon palace tournament he went "Hey its Ovan he's a good guy :)" and in Vol.2 "Ovan and i once pledged eternal Brotherhood to each other"[something like that but thats where the wierd part and I MEAN I DO NOT think i wanna know what those two did]

4th:In the japanese version he tends to reply with THIS kind of faces more (・ω・) normally a guy in his sixties wouldnt reply with these kind of faces and the fact that i think hes the only guy who does that[in the game]
TheSorrow
The Legendary Paladin
The Legendary Paladin

Post by TheSorrow »

1st:All his replys on the Gabi Q&A are one liners[other guys on the board seem to be longer than him]
One liners? If he replies with more than 6 words then it was quite a ramble already XD
and in Vol.2 "Ovan and i once pledged eternal Brotherhood to each other"[something like that but thats where the wierd part and I MEAN I DO NOT think i wanna know what those two did]
....This explains alot then. I now think that this is why Aina was in a coma.
4th:In the japanese version he tends to reply with THIS kind of faces more (・ω・) normally a guy in his sixties wouldnt reply with these kind of faces and the fact that i think hes the only guy who does that[in the game]
I'm Gabi!!! (・ω・)
...I like the :D more, but it would've been seen awesome to see such face in the English version too XD
Azure Knight
The Sasquatch King
The Sasquatch King

Post by Azure Knight »

jvkdsh wrote:4th:In the japanese version he tends to reply with THIS kind of faces more (・ω・) normally a guy in his sixties wouldnt reply with these kind of faces and the fact that i think hes the only guy who does that[in the game]
Well Gabi isn't a normal 60 year old guy :D
GyppyGirl2021

Post by GyppyGirl2021 »

Gabi is awesome, yeah, but what the hell is up with his "policy"? 0_o
Azure Knight
The Sasquatch King
The Sasquatch King

Post by Azure Knight »

GyppyGirl2021 wrote:Gabi is awesome, yeah, but what the hell is up with his "policy"? 0_o
To not read emails three or more lines long? Laziness, maybe?
TheSorrow
The Legendary Paladin
The Legendary Paladin

Post by TheSorrow »

He's a very busy Guildmaster, you know. If he spent more than 10 seconds reading his e-mails, he would have no time to do his very important Guildmaster tasks, such like sit on his throne thingy, stand up, and yell the fact that he is, indeed, Gabi, smiling as his grunty begins to laugh. So, he has to adopt such policy in order to manage his time correctly :3
Azure Knight
The Sasquatch King
The Sasquatch King

Post by Azure Knight »

A very busy man, that Gabi.
JaTochNietDan

Post by JaTochNietDan »

I like Gabi because he seems the be the only character in the game that makes a smiley everytime you talk to him :D. That FAQ in the official World forums were funny :P
CountDOOMDestroyer
Location: behind u, with my trusty fans, going to pk u!!! lol

Post by CountDOOMDestroyer »

Azure Knight wrote:
GyppyGirl2021 wrote:Gabi is awesome, yeah, but what the hell is up with his "policy"? 0_o
To not read emails three or more lines long? Laziness, maybe?
it could also b that he doesnt like to read a whole lot...
Aww Heck

Post by Aww Heck »

well m ythoguhts arent up in the poll so that mean a post

Gabi, the Weak-voiced Lion-esque leader of the swarm of mass-murderers Named Kestrel is a honorable murderer-leader but he lacks the manly dignity to accept the follower-Murderers' flaws as his own or to even fight us, the Terror Of Death, who, yes is a murderer, in the one battle where it is between Canard and Kestrel
((you lead, any mistakes made by your underlings are your own, and for you to punish them and make up for it yoruself))

Gabi thus becomes left in a void of limbo that states him as nothing but a tool used by ovan to help haseo grow only to be powerful enough to kill ovan
((hence why ovan 'bro-banded' with gabi, to lure him andusehim to commit other-person self-suicide))

then shino decides Haseo and she will find ovan's lost mind as their objective of their version of the Twilight Brigade

thus Gabi and all his murderer lackies get used by the epitaph of rebirth just so Epitaph of Rebirth can sicide bomb himself to revive his sister but his bullet(TOD) decides to bring him back, making all efforts by all parties, except Haseo and Shino vain and worthless
TheSorrow
The Legendary Paladin
The Legendary Paladin

Post by TheSorrow »

Cool story, bro.