Who did you marry at the end of the game??

Theo

Who did you marry at the end of the game??

Post by Theo »

When giving a character whose affection is maxed out the Promise Greeting Card, he or she has a special scene with Haseo. In it, they either get married (the girls, except Natsume, and including Endrance) or have a scene in which they form a bond with Haseo.

When that option came up I wish I could've maried every one. But as it seems the only availble people where Atoli, Endrance, Alkaid, Sakubo and Pi. So I decided to marry Sakubo, but your best friends with him when he's a boy and whne he's a girls it's another story on it's on.. Don't save when you marry someone, just try to max out everyone's affection and seen the scene for everyone of them. I evetually ended up marrying Endrance by mistake and saved by accident without noticeing what I've done. º_º''' Don't do that.
TheSorrow
The Legendary Paladin
The Legendary Paladin

Re: Who did you marry at the end of the game??

Post by TheSorrow »

I waited until i got everyone's affection to max., then married everyone in order. And at the end, i married Atoli and saved in another file, then continued with the rest of the game.
I sorta expected the character to get some mark or something to remember that you married them, maybe an actual max. affection (another color instead of Pink with little orbs) but no, nothing changes at all :[
iuliathe3rd
Nerd Muffin
Nerd Muffin

Post by iuliathe3rd »

TheSorrow wrote:I sorta expected the character to get some mark or something to remember that you married them, maybe an actual max. affection (another color instead of Pink with little orbs) but no, nothing changes at all :[
I figured the same thing. Yet another disappointment in Redemption, what a surprise.

Anyway, I too saw all the max affection events, but decided to marry Shino and save it in a different file.
FallenDragon
Location: Lost In A Sea Of Thoughts...or falling asleep in front of the monitor

Post by FallenDragon »

I did the same, I waited to have everyone's affection to max and then tried the event with every single character. I loved the Knights endings XD though kind of repetitive but still <3
Theo

Post by Theo »

Nice to know that everyone was a bit disspointed after their marriage, I thought something would happen to their affection as well. Mabye turn another color, give them something speacil or a boost of something mysterious. But, it turns out that everything is the same, except that your married to that person. ╦_╦''' Still stuck with Endreance.
Nanshi
Location: Θ Hidden Forbidden Hades: Wailing Capital Wald Uberlisten

Post by Nanshi »

Theo XD why would you choose Endrance. I would have at least waited rofl. Anyway I chose Alkaid.
Something about a battle-crazy girl is just hot; although she looked good in a dress like pi and shino.
Krizzle

Post by Krizzle »

Being the flaming faggot I am, I chose Endrance. Hoorah or being able to marry a guy!
NoonRider

Post by NoonRider »

like everybody i went through all of them, but in the end i chose en...

atoli!
(but endrances was funny)
Krizzle

Post by Krizzle »

NoonRider wrote:like everybody i went through all of them, but in the end i chose en...

atoli!
(but endrances was funny)
I'm sorry, but I hated Atoli so much. She always died. XD YOU ARE A HEALER! You stay in the back like a good little girl and heal people. You don't run up to Ovan and hit him with your staff for a whopping 4 damage. WTF?!
NoonRider

Post by NoonRider »

i agree as party member she was horrible, heals wasted sp, she only learned basic offensive, and never used her support magic, so i only used atoli when the story made me, otherwise i used kuhn and matsu.
Krizzle

Post by Krizzle »

NoonRider wrote:i agree as party member she was horrible, heals wasted sp, she only learned basic offensive, and never used her support magic, so i only used atoli when the story made me, otherwise i used kuhn and matsu.
I used Sakubo as back up and put him/her on free will so he/she would use offense and defense as well as heal me when need be.
LegendaryDarkKnight
Mediocre Madness
Mediocre Madness

Post by LegendaryDarkKnight »

I married Atoli. Remarkably she seemed less clingy then Endrance. :/
Krizzle

Post by Krizzle »

LegendaryDarkKnight wrote:I married Atoli. Remarkably she seemed less clingy then Endrance. :/
I could stand the clinginess. I couldn't stand Atoli's passive personality though. I swear if I hear, "Please...Give me strength...to protect everyone..." Instead of her just yelling her Avatar's name like a normal person, there will be blood. (TERRIBLE MOVIE)
azureeagle
Ride on Shooting Star
Ride on Shooting Star

Post by azureeagle »

I married Atoli. I just find her personality a little like good. I just did it for my amusement though.
Theo

Post by Theo »

I'm still stuck with Endrance... I think I did something wrong.
Ratsu

Post by Ratsu »

*Feels like the last Alkaid fan boy...*
Iron Fist Gale

Post by Iron Fist Gale »

Naw, I married Alkaid in the end too.
shadow of skeith

Post by shadow of skeith »

Iron Fist Gale wrote:Naw, I married Alkaid in the end too.
So did I. I believe Haseo X Alkaid was more romantic. Damn it would be cool if she had an epitaph, instead of Atoli's useless self, but they HAD to give Innis to her because she looked exactly like Shino. Go figure. Anyway, Alkaid with an epitaph would kick ass. The love would be even stronger!!! My opinion, but the scene when she died was a bit sadder than when shino died.
Red~eye`demon

Post by Red~eye`demon »

Who i Married was Atoil Like the guy said her persanallity was better for me Oh and ime new so HI Guy and or Girls I found it romantic when they were talking
twilight_keeper

Post by twilight_keeper »

I normally marry Shino, but I swear the Bordeaux marriage sequence is actually really nice.