Ovan...could he be actually an adept rogue

Dead

Re: Ovan...could he be actually an adept rogue

Post by Dead »

If thats the only CC corp logo you know of then i guess you would think that. Im Talking about the Logo That Stands Just Outside Of CC Corp.

AN i suppose I will have to admit that the sober time around, his locke does not look the same.

sleepypig

Post by sleepypig »

Although Ovan officially label as Steam Gunner, and it no doubt argument over his class, which he's a steam gunner

BUT.... I dun think the Last Lost Weapon is a Bayonet
maybe because i doesnt like there are 2 same class PC in Epitaph User, but i do believe the designer realize this confusion and i do believe also most player doesnt like this design

Therefore, this means upon the classes left: Twin Blade, Edge Punisher, Lord Partisan and maybe New class that surpass the system like Dual Gun are the possibilities

Well, since there are no others power evidences, so Avatar is the only thing we can refer to...
I dont really know which weapon Carboneik holding when the Avatar Battle

If the axe look alike twin blade, but Ovan is a Steam Gunner...
Then i assume that the Morgana Factor is escape to the Wrong PC, which means the original PC's ( the 8 candidate that under go the experiment in CC corp) class maybe is Twin Blade or others class

This is just my five cent ..
Demon_Skeith

Post by Demon_Skeith »

I know that skeith's first scythe holds a CC corp logo but it looks like ovans lock dose not.
Haseo-Skaith

Post by Haseo-Skaith »

The way I see it the lost weapons just take the form of the weapon needed by its epitaph users job.

Besides the lost weapons were in a lost ground. CC corp can't change the lost grounds at all. So how would someone be able to seal the weapons there as well as set up monsters to test your strength?

Simple. Harold created them when he created the black box and the lost grounds. He probaby designed the 8 phases to seek out human partners when their job was done creating Aura. So he also created the lost weapons for those people that bond to the phases. But of course he had no idea what character class those people might be, since the phases would bond to someone their compatable with and not just someone with a specific job. So he made it so the weapons would take the form of the weapon needed for that person with a specific phase.

Of course with Haseo it could have been either a set of twin blades, broad sword, or a syth. But since skeith turns his wand into a syth I think thats what decided that his lost weapon would be a syth.

So just because there are 2 epitaph users that are steam gunners doens't mean that there wouldn't be 2 bayonet based lost weapons. They would just simply look different and would have different effects based on the morgana factor they were meant for.
Dengar

Post by Dengar »

Haseo-Skaith wrote:He probaby designed the 8 phases to seek out human partners when their job was done creating Aura.
No, no, no, no and no.

Also, no.
AuraTwilight
IT WAS OVER 9000!
IT WAS OVER 9000!

Post by AuraTwilight »

The way I see it the lost weapons just take the form of the weapon needed by its epitaph users job.
Right.
Besides the lost weapons were in a lost ground. CC corp can't change the lost grounds at all. So how would someone be able to seal the weapons there as well as set up monsters to test your strength?
Right.
Simple. Harold created them when he created the black box and the lost grounds. He probaby designed the 8 phases to seek out human partners when their job was done creating Aura. So he also created the lost weapons for those people that bond to the phases. But of course he had no idea what character class those people might be, since the phases would bond to someone their compatable with and not just someone with a specific job. So he made it so the weapons would take the form of the weapon needed for that person with a specific phase.
Nope.

1) Harald isn't that coherent.
2) He never designed the Eight Phases at all, they were Morganna's creations.
3) The Phases themselves probably put the Lost Weapons there.
The Key of Dawn

Post by The Key of Dawn »

Haseo-Skaith wrote:. He probaby designed the 8 phases to seek out human partners when their job was done creating Aura.
Not at all.

If you have "The End of the World" disk that came with the special edition of Rebirth, it will explain everything. But since you didn’t know (which most likely states that you don’t in fact have it), look it up on Wikipedia. There is far too much information about that subject for me to dictate it to you (plus I don’t have the patients to write it all down anyways)
bredan

Post by bredan »

Dengar wrote:Even if it's not his avatar, Ovan has l33t hacking skills. He could've created the seal himself somehow.
Now ovans a hacker. now in 3 more hours hes going to become a digimon
.hack//BICTIOUS

Post by .hack//BICTIOUS »

Ovan did not vcreate the seal. Corbenik did.

Ovan did not create the axe things. AIDA did. Sakaki and, memory serves, Bordeaux get the same distortions with their AIDA.

Ovan's lost weapon, I beieve, is CONFIRMED to be a Bayonet. What else would it be?

Seriously, you people overthink things.
Haseo-Skaith

Post by Haseo-Skaith »

The Key of Dawn wrote:
Haseo-Skaith wrote:. He probaby designed the 8 phases to seek out human partners when their job was done creating Aura.
Not at all.

If you have "The End of the World" disk that came with the special edition of Rebirth, it will explain everything. But since you didn’t know (which most likely states that you don’t in fact have it), look it up on Wikipedia. There is far too much information about that subject for me to dictate it to you (plus I don’t have the patients to write it all down anyways)
Alright it had been a long time since I've watched the files on the Terminal Disk. But I just rewatched them and I see where I was wrong. Just goes to show how much I forgot.
The Key of Dawn

Haseo-Skaith wrote: Alright it had been a long time since I've watched the files on the Terminal Disk. But I just rewatched them and I see where I was wrong. Just goes to show how much I forgot.
Well your bound to forget somthing, your only human. Thats why you post questions on the forums, so that you can get the awnser from people who remember that specific subject area.
shio

Post by shio »

well im sorry if i should know this, but is ovan's bayonnet he uses against you all the time and makes the "tri-edge" signs with, is that his lost weapon?
AuraTwilight
IT WAS OVER 9000!
IT WAS OVER 9000!

Post by AuraTwilight »

No, it's not.

And Shio, you better hope Mellow Grunty doesn't see your current sig.
The Key of Dawn

shio wrote:well im sorry if i should know this, but is ovan's bayonnet he uses against you all the time and makes the "tri-edge" signs with, is that his lost weapon?
There has been many discussions about this on multiple threads, and the answer is no
shio

Post by shio »

AuraTwilight wrote:No, it's not.

And Shio, you better hope Mellow Grunty doesn't see your current sig.
does mellow grunty love sakubo too?
AuraTwilight
IT WAS OVER 9000!
IT WAS OVER 9000!

Post by AuraTwilight »

She really IS the biggest Sakubo fan. Seriously. You have no idea if you're even asking that question.
.hack//BICTIOUS

Post by .hack//BICTIOUS »

You kinda need to change it anyway. It's freaking bigger than your posts. Ginormous sigs are generally frowned upon.
shio

Post by shio »

sorry it's so big (even though i thought it wasnt that big) and sorry i didnt know. like i said earlier somewhere else. i was gone from the forums for a few months so sorry. i'll change it when i get to my grandma's house in a few days
haseoskeith

Post by haseoskeith »

Ovan's Lost Weapon is a Bayonet. The "all the Lost Weapons are different" thing is not that right. Ovan's Lost Weapon isn't shown in The Great Temple, so that all of the present Lost Weapons were different. Artistic stuff.

And about the picture. I believe more artistic stuff. Well, that picture of Ovan with the AIDA-Arm out is probably one of his first, before Reminisce came out. At that point, there were still no in-game sneak-pics of what was inside the lock. If you are going to say "But it has the avatar pattern on him", well, let me tell you that there is a version of it with no pattern on the loose in the net. Moving on, the fact that Ovan has two daggers instead of one in the picture, might just mean the pic is old, probably a prototype to what happened to Ovan after he broke the lock. As many of you know, when he breaks the lock, the arm that really belongs to him, but is infected, has a dagger attached to it. All the artists did was replace the dagger on his right arm for his bayonet. Think about it. It wouln't make much sense if he just went and drew out a weapon wich was a copy of another weapon he had attached to himself.

The daggers are AIDA crap, not part of his Job
booiscareu

Post by booiscareu »

he a steam gunner and thats just another wep his lost wep he never DW just bayonet and dagger