Dot Hack GU3 Redemption Codes

Ranylyn

Re: Dot Hack GU3 Redemption Codes

Post by Ranylyn »

Wait, there may be a way to make the P2 code work for normal parties?

I'd so test that out if I personally had more than one controller! But... uh, I think the skill trigger would cause problems... I mean, the skill trigger is set for player 1, right? So would player 2 need to go in the menu for every action? Or would they share a skill trigger which would only work if they were the same class... hmm.. it's worth looking into, at least. I'll toy around with a bit and get a friend or my sister to help me test.
Satoh

Post by Satoh »

Ranylyn wrote: I'd like to make a fully custom team and level them from 1 to 150, myself, but I'll just test that level code myself when I get there.
well.... I'd imagine anyone, except for possibly Haseo, could be as low as 1. I had some really low leveled characters when I transferred my most recent file over to vol3.

I'm pretty sure Haseo can be deleveled as well, since the only thing it really effects is equipment. Even though the game pretends that he has to be a certain level to use his extensions, this is likely just a plot element and not really a part of the engine... Rather, he only needs to be level ## in order to access the special event dungeon, and not actually that level to use the effects.

I suggest using a completely cleared game, including things like the Forest of Pain and any affection events you want to do as a starting point for your level 1 party... that way no cutscenes can interfere with the actual gameplay.

Also, I don't know how model modifiers affect quests, but you may not want to try it for lock-up safety anyway...

I'd also suggest you be sure to set weapon levels back to... umm... I think it was 5...? maybe 0....? So that you can learn skills normally. Also I recommend NOT USING Tribal Grapplers as any of your first characters... they totally suck solo. (Seriously, Tabby at max level dies fighting level 145 things... unless of course you used 200 strength modifiers on her... or defense... then she rapes... but anyway...)

I don't think deleveling will reset ANY of your stats... you will likely have to remove all your stats back to level 1 defaults manually...

I think the game simply adds a specific number every time you level, rather than having the stat constantly multiply by your level then add any modifiers... this would mean you'd keep gaining stats if you leveled to 150, deleveled to 1 and did it again... your stats would effectively be double what they were the first time at 150...

Keep that in mind... there are a lot of things that need to be done once (AND ONLY ONCE) to reset the party to 1. Then of course you have up to 34 party members you can make... (just remember that every party member has to be reset manually... that's a loooot of codes.)
Ranylyn

Post by Ranylyn »

It may be a lot of codes, but the wonder is SAVING said codes on my memory card (sadly I still need my disc to use the cheats, but I can at least save the codes to save time re-inputting them.. Once I waste a whole weekend to input everything I need, I can access them at any time. Though I do have to wonder if a joker can be used to triger a multitude of codes on or off, or if it only works on the individual codes (This will make the difference bwtween a full reset to level 1 with normal stats and playing normally, or a multiple step process involving load game with codes, save, reload game without reset codes, proceed)

Now all that remains is to find the generic models I want (There's a few I like... It's just a tad annoying if I can't clearly tell if a character is human or beast, and a few characters do have this problem, especially some females like 1/2... are those cat ears? Horns? Whatever the case, she looks like a human with beast features in her hair) and then modify them. This is a simple matter of, presumably, checking hackstract... but there's a lot to sift through, after all.
TheSupremeKing

Post by TheSupremeKing »

Ranylyn wrote:
@Supremeking: I'm no expert but that looks pretty good. I'll save you a little effort though:

You only need to hack the skill trigger if you're using a character that doesn't already have those skills, or if you add spells. You should be able to add those normally via the skill trigger menu. Quick question though: I had the same idea about lowering the character's level, and was wondering if you've tested to see how low it can go? I'd like to make a fully custom team and level them from 1 to 150, myself, but I'll just test that level code myself when I get there.
I know About Skills Stuff and Zelkova Already Learned them. Just want to see if my codes are right. And I know Skill Trigger Spells but I don't want to Rangeki with them. Although.. There is NO Code makes your Character level 1 and Lower their level to 50 Will be fun it'll look like you're Leveling your own Custom CharacterS. And if you were thinking HOW to Equip Scythe Toge and the Armor while it's 50 and the weapons are higher level? Just save without Lowering level and the equips. After That Have fun Level 50 equipping Level 100+ Items EXCEPT The Acces.

ALSO.. I Can't wait till I do them :/ SCREW YOU my PS2 xD.

Ranylyn Can you please Try the Changing Model? Please?

These:

Haseo 1st Form:
00B4E72C 00000000 - Haseo The First.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Replacing Hetero For Zelkova:
509AA750 0000002C - To play as Hetero.
0095B0E0 00000000
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Replacing Main Player [You] to Zelkova:
10B4E8B4 0000000E - So you can play by Hetero
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Look Buy ANY Armor and ANY Acces. then equip them. If it's Changing main weapon.. Tell me if not Just tel me it's Work.

If you don't want to help me.. Just forget it okay..?
Ranylyn

Post by Ranylyn »

I'd assume you can modify the level code. After all, a code for "Start with 10 lives" in Super Mario world for the SNES turned into "Start with 255 lives" by changing 0A to FF. Of course the cap is 99, but you get the idea. I don't have the files open in front of me but I'd assume the level 50 code and the level 150 code are the same code just with a changed variable, one being hex for 50 and the other being hex for 150.

Anyways, I was about to go to bed, but I do want to test your codes. I'll try them when I wake up (It's 6 AM and I haven't gone to bed yet!) and for now I'll just suggest some little changes and look at if I think the codes would work.

Haseo 1st Form:

I'd use 2nd form (whose 2nd line is 00000001, rather than 00000000) if only because an accidental trip to Lumina Cloth might have unforseen side effects. Haseo's email portrait, status screen portrait, and Emperor image are all affected by his form... and he's never emperor in form 1. I don't know what going to Lumina Cloth with Haseo set to 1st form (He still looks Xth, but data says 1st) will do. Not to mention, if you mask a Generic character over Haseo, 2nd form lets you change weapons in town without either turning off your game and inserting new codes or by using a joker (That reminds me! Satoh, if you're still around, did you ever test those forced equipment change jokers for generics in areas?) It's not a HUGE deal (since Winning in the arena freezes the game anyways) but you never know, it might cause the universe to implode upon itself and it would be my fault for not pointing this out. Or I can just be sleep deprived and being strange.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

0095B0E0 00000000

Hold on a second. I have to ask where that 2C comes from. I typically see 14 there.

... just kidding! 14 is for SPC sprites, 2c works for generics. In theory it should work, though I'm not sure which pc0 file Hetero is so I can't double check. I'll see when I try the cheats in... 6-8 hours probably?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Off the top of my head this looks about right.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
TheSupremeKing

Post by TheSupremeKing »

Ranylyn wrote:I'd assume you can modify the level code. After all, a code for "Start with 10 lives" in Super Mario world for the SNES turned into "Start with 255 lives" by changing 0A to FF. Of course the cap is 99, but you get the idea. I don't have the files open in front of me but I'd assume the level 50 code and the level 150 code are the same code just with a changed variable, one being hex for 50 and the other being hex for 150.

Anyways, I was about to go to bed, but I do want to test your codes. I'll try them when I wake up (It's 6 AM and I haven't gone to bed yet!) and for now I'll just suggest some little changes and look at if I think the codes would work.

Haseo 1st Form:

I'd use 2nd form (whose 2nd line is 00000001, rather than 00000000) if only because an accidental trip to Lumina Cloth might have unforseen side effects. Haseo's email portrait, status screen portrait, and Emperor image are all affected by his form... and he's never emperor in form 1. I don't know what going to Lumina Cloth with Haseo set to 1st form (He still looks Xth, but data says 1st) will do. Not to mention, if you mask a Generic character over Haseo, 2nd form lets you change weapons in town without either turning off your game and inserting new codes or by using a joker (That reminds me! Satoh, if you're still around, did you ever test those forced equipment change jokers for generics in areas?) It's not a HUGE deal (since Winning in the arena freezes the game anyways) but you never know, it might cause the universe to implode upon itself and it would be my fault for not pointing this out. Or I can just be sleep deprived and being strange.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

0095B0E0 00000000

Hold on a second. I have to ask where that 2C comes from. I typically see 14 there.

... just kidding! 14 is for SPC sprites, 2c works for generics. In theory it should work, though I'm not sure which pc0 file Hetero is so I can't double check. I'll see when I try the cheats in... 6-8 hours probably?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Off the top of my head this looks about right.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
It's okay Testing though About The Arena.. I need it to Fight Xth Triad Get it now..?

Also 2nd Form.. The Armor of Non Adept Rogue Will says Changing Main Weapon... :(

Anyway THANKS!!
Master ZED

Post by Master ZED »

Ranylyn wrote:Wait, there may be a way to make the P2 code work for normal parties?
Well, maybe. For Avatar battle, I found the CPU "AI" code pointers, and all I did to make the enemies playable on the P2 side was give them Skeith's pointer, since he has no CPU script. If you could find similar data for party members and such, you may be able to get something working, as there are plenty of P1/P2 side-by-side references in the executable that I highly doubt are all Avatar-related.

As for how I found the code pointers in the first place, I was just surfing through my save dump for anything that looked interesting, so I can't tell you how to search for that kind of data. :\
TheSupremeKing

Post by TheSupremeKing »

Guys now I am Learning How to change weapons and Models '' Like Spin Gorai for Broad Lagged. ''

Alright some Funny codes: xD:
TheSupremeKing wrote:Replacing Spin Gorai For Showdy Death:
00987C90 0000000C
00986E70 00000000
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Replacing Spin Gorai For DG-Z:
00987C30 0000000C
00986E70 00000000
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Replacing Slaid For Showdy Death:
00987C90 0000000C
00987030 00000000
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Replacing Showdy Death For Spin Gai Gu:
00986CE0 0000000C
00987C90 00000000
((XD))
I Hope you like them xD
NOTE: Not Tested Yer but PS2 is BROKEN!
Satoh

Post by Satoh »

Good news everyone! I've invented a machine that, when activated, will destroy the multiverse!

Actually I discovered a codebreaker-like window in PCSX2, so I may be able to test cheats without having to type in codes on that stupid ps2 controller... and have to wait and swap discs endlessly!

Bad news is, I have no idea how, or even if it works... my IMOQ model change codes certainly don't seem to work in it... so... that either means I have the wrong codes, or the cheat window is borked...

I'll test GU3 in a moment... it would certainly make things easier if I could waive all that mindless button tapping and disc swapping... (Yes Ranylyn, even with my authentic codebreaker disc, that is still how it works... I don't have an external device either, just the disc.)

Always best to test new cheat devices with codes you know will work... (If the remote doesn't work, try fresh batteries, it might not actually be broken, ne?)

EDIT: Cheat thingy works... but it's a bit annoying because I have to manually write every line instead of being able to use copy codes.

I have tested Spin Jasper... it works. I have tested Scythe Jasper, it works, but looks terrible because it floats around when Haseo's hand position slides down to the end of what would normally be the shaft of the scythe... since the scythe isn't there, the fan just moves away from his hand. This is the source of the issue with scythe animations. It isn't a glitch at all, but rather the animation assuming the weapon has a really long handle when in cases of model replacement, the weapon has no handle at all.

Staves and Lances would likely look okay with scythes, since they have long shafts that extend below the gripping hand.

I will now go back to working on IMOQ codes.
TheSupremeKing

Post by TheSupremeKing »

Guys.. I'm sorry these days I can't Do new codes or Learning or Posting anything. Because I've troubles with my Parents..... So I'm Grounded for a Week or Lower or maybe a Month -_-

Anyway.. I can't do thing My Laptop/PS2/PSP/PS3/Talking to Them They've get it from me. They're serious about it :S so... Miss me xD

NOTE: I NEED TO GET BACK AND SEE HOW I CAN PLAY IN ARENA!! xD [ I mean Masking Haseo the First or Second so I can Do it ( Changing Main Weapon.. and Armors and Acces. ) That's all. ]

~See you guys D: Wish me the Luck for these days that they're coming.

~ Anyway they're serious about it and I'm with them xD!! I woke for school at 8 A.M xD ( School starts 6 A.M in my country. )
hidora

Post by hidora »

Satoh wrote:Actually I discovered a codebreaker-like window in PCSX2, so I may be able to test cheats without having to type in codes on that stupid ps2 controller... and have to wait and swap discs endlessly!
And how do you access that window?
Satoh

Post by Satoh »

hidora wrote:
Satoh wrote:Actually I discovered a codebreaker-like window in PCSX2, so I may be able to test cheats without having to type in codes on that stupid ps2 controller... and have to wait and swap discs endlessly!
Well, in my unofficial 1888 build, (I got it on the forums I think) it is under Misc. -> Patch Browser. There is also a search function in the same menu... I think it's called Patch Finder.

Unfortunately it requires you to type in every address you wish to modify, directly. So instead of using the 5____~ copy codes listed here will actually require you to type in 11 lines of codes to change one character model, instead of the 2 lines typically listed here.

But in any case it's in the Misc menu. I hope you find it useful. (Make sure you turn option labeled 'Patch to Write' to 1, enable the codes, verify the data type (( most of the codes will need data type 'double')) and check the option in the menu labeled "Enable Patches")
hidora

Post by hidora »

Satoh wrote:
hidora wrote:
Well, in my unofficial 1888 build, (I got it on the forums I think) it is under Misc. -> Patch Browser. There is also a search function in the same menu... I think it's called Patch Finder.

Unfortunately it requires you to type in every address you wish to modify, directly. So instead of using the 5____~ copy codes listed here will actually require you to type in 11 lines of codes to change one character model, instead of the 2 lines typically listed here.

But in any case it's in the Misc menu. I hope you find it useful. (Make sure you turn option labeled 'Patch to Write' to 1, enable the codes, verify the data type (( most of the codes will need data type 'double')) and check the option in the menu labeled "Enable Patches")
Thanks. I'll try doing something with it.
bizkit

Post by bizkit »

Hy! My fellow hack players, I'm in need of grwat help! I'm playing vol.3 Redemption right now and I'm using Action Replay Max witht his mastercode

Code: Select all

0R8M-H6W1-PBUHQ
GUFR-02BY-X8NTN
But it seems as this code doesn't work, gives me black screen, nothing ever loads. So I'm wondering if somebody knows any other mastercode for ARMax? I would be very greatfull!
TheSupremeKing

Post by TheSupremeKing »

Guess who's back? xD

Anyway..

Guys my little Hetero Codes is ALMOST Ready!

Master Code:
9012FB90 0C04BE8C
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Haseo The 2nd:
00B4E72C 00000001 - To change Equipment and for Arena
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Replace Zelkova Hetero generic PC:
509AA750 0000002C
0095B0E0 00000000
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Replacing Character 1 to Zelkova:
10B4E8B4 0000000E
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Equipment Slot 1 of Zelkova's Inventory. Scythe Toge [ Red Scythe of Hetero So It can be cool. ]:
00B49984 00000000 - Class a Weapon
10B49986 00000045 - Scythe Toge
10B49988 0000001A - Mortal Ability
10B4998A 000000AB - Increase Movement 50%
10B4998C 000000FE - Reduces skill trigger recharge time.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Equipment Slot 2 of Zelkova's Inventory. Black Armor:
00B49990 00000001 - Class an Armor
10B49992 00000045 - Black Armor
10B49994 000000B5 - Increase Attacks of Scythe by 20%
10B49996 00000059 - Auto Guard
10B49998 000000BE - Counter with Paralysis.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Equipment Slot 3 of Zelkova's Inventory. Demon Ring:
00B4999C 00000002 - Class an Acces.
10B4999E 00000002 - Demon Ring
10B499A0 00000085 - Item Boost
10B499A2 0000007F - Skill Boost
10B499A4 00000049 - Protect ALL Because you may Confused and then it do a Lv. 3 Aerial and Glitch the game.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Level 50
00B46684 00000032 - So you can have more Fun.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Max GP
20B46688 05F5E0FF - For Charging SP and Revival.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Character 1 Skill Mods

Slot 1
10B4D32C 00000042 - OrVak Don
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Slot 2
10B4D32E 00000044 - Or RueKruz
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Slot 3
10B4D330 00000046 - Or ZanRom
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Slot 4
10B4D332 00000048 - OrGan Blog
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Slot 5
10B4D334 0000004A - OrLei Zas
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Slot 6
10B4D336 0000004C - OrAni Zot
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Slot 7
10B4D338 0000004D - Ap Cory
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Slot 8
10B4D33A 0000004E - Ap Vory
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Slot 9
10B4D33C 0000006B - Lapu Do
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Slot 10
10B4D33E 0000008D - Ui Repth
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Slot 11
10B4D340 00000055 - Ap Orv
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Slot 12
10B4D342 00000056 - Ap Omra
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Skill Trigger O
10B4E7CC 00000035 - Heavenly Wheel
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Skill Trigger Triangle
10B4E7CE 00000031 - Wicked Strike
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Skill Trigger Square
10B4E7D0 00000034 - Reaper's Touch
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Skill Trigger X
10B4E7D2 00000032 - Lotus Flower
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Zelkova's main weapon
10B46C26 00000045 - Scythe Toge [So you can equip it when you're level 50]
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Awakening without Clip
40953CE0 00D80001 - So it not Glitch During play as Hetero.
00000000 00000000
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

ALL I need is how to make this -->

Character status screen portraits

204CA0A0 00?????? - Haseo

I need to mask Hetero's Screen Status which it's Zelkova's into Haseo so I can get in the Arena.

NOTE: I hope someone can try the first codes which they're:

Master Code:
9012FB90 0C04BE8C
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Haseo The 2nd:
00B4E72C 00000001 - To change Equipment and for Arena
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Replace Zelkova Hetero generic PC:
509AA750 0000002C
0095B0E0 00000000
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
10B4E8B4 0000000E
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
And Try to change a weapon it can or not..? And the Armors and the Acces try to change them.

NOTE: First you need to play as Haseo the 2nd and then safe game and then Restart it with the codes. PLEASE!

So I can know if they're work not, my ps2 is still broken :/

~~~~~~

Gabi FANS~! My Gabi Codes is almost ready!!!!!!!!! I'm still trying to study it [ Without PS2 if I have it it'll be A LOT Easier ] But I need:

A-> It's Own Weapon name.

B-> How to set a Screen Status on Grein.

After learning How to do that one I'll try to do these two too:

A-> AINA

B-> Sakaki <Zenith>
A.R.T

Post by A.R.T »

I tried that recent generic Sophora code that was posted but I get a game freeze when I try to load up the game...am I doing something wrong? I entered in the codes twice...and still nothing. Help?XD
TheSupremeKing

Post by TheSupremeKing »

A.R.T wrote:I tried that recent generic Sophora code that was posted but I get a game freeze when I try to load up the game...am I doing something wrong? I entered in the codes twice...and still nothing. Help?XD

Sure thing.. the code was wrong and fixed.

NOTE: Sophora will be Haseo but in the Menu it name is Sophora and it's current level which it's 89.

Sophora Adept Rogue with DG-Y:
10B4E8B40000001A
00B4E7460000009B
10B46DD400000000
10B4E7CC40000048
10B4E7CE0000004A
10B4E7D000000044
10B4E7D200000042
00B4AA6400000000
10B4AA66000000F5
10B4AA6800000020
10B4AA6A00000020
10B4AA6A000000FE
That's it bud.

Oh if you really want the DG-Y equipped use this code:
10B46DD4 000000F3

Sure thing it'll work like this --> The player is Haseo in the Menu Name is '' Sophora '' and equipped with DG-Y
Have fun![/color][/b]

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Guys!!!!!! I've done EVERYTHING I WANT For my Main player Hetero! I've done Jobs: Flick Reaper's, Edge Punisher, Gauntlet

Codes:

Flick Reaper's Job:

Hetero Flick Reaper job Codes:

Master Code:
9012FB90 0C04BE8C
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Haseo The 2nd:
00B4E72C 00000001 - To change Equipment.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Replacing Zelkova to Hetero generic PC:
509AA750 0000002C
0095B0E0 00000000
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
10B4E8B4 0000000E
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Equipment Slot 1 of Zelkova's Inventory. Scythe Toge [ Red Scythe of Hetero So It can be cool. ]:
00B49984 00000000 - Class a Weapon
10B49986 00000045 - Scythe Toge
10B49988 0000001A - Mortal Ability
10B4998A 000000AB - Increase Movement 50%
10B4998C 000000FE - Reduces skill trigger recharge time.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Equipment Slot 2 of Zelkova's Inventory. Black Armor:
00B49990 00000001 - Class an Armor
10B49992 00000045 - Black Armor
10B49994 000000B5 - Increase Attacks of Scythe by 20%
10B49996 00000059 - Auto Guard
10B49998 000000BE - Counter with Paralysis.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Equipment Slot 3 of Zelkova's Inventory. Demon Ring:
00B4999C 00000002 - Class an Acces.
10B4999E 00000002 - Demon Ring
10B499A0 00000085 - Item Boost
10B499A2 0000007F - Skill Boost
10B499A4 00000049 - Protect ALL Because you may Confused and then it do a Lv. 3 Aerial and Glitch the game.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Level 50
00B46684 00000032 - So you can have more Fun.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Max GP
20B46688 05F5E0FF - For Charging SP and Revival.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Character 1 Skill Mods 

Slot 1
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Slot 2
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Slot 3
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Slot 4
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Slot 5
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Slot 6
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Slot 7
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Slot 8
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Slot 9
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Slot 10
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Slot 11
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Slot 12
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Skill Trigger O
10B4E7CC 00000035 - Heavenly Wheel
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Skill Trigger Triangle
10B4E7CE 00000031 - Wicked Strike
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Skill Trigger Square
10B4E7D0 00000034 - Reaper's Touch
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Skill Trigger X
10B4E7D2 00000032 - Lotus Flower
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Zelkova's main weapon
10B46C26 00000045 - Scythe Toge [So you can equip it when you're level 50]
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Awakening without Clip
00000000 00000000
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This is all my work *Tired* :lol: is it really my work...? :shock: Yup!

Edge Punisher Codes:
Hetero Edge Punisher job Codes:

Master Code:
9012FB90 0C04BE8C
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Haseo The 2nd:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Replacing Grein to Hetero generic PC:
509AA750 0000002C
0095BC90 00000000
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Replacing Character 1 to Grein:
10B4E8B4 0000001F
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Equipment Slot 1 of Grein's Inventory. Fire Sword
00B4B16C 00000000 - Class: a Weapon.
10B4B16E 00000026 - Fire Sword [ So it can be cool with Hetero a Red Sword. ( My Fav. Color is Red! )
10B4B170 000000B9 - All regular Attacks are Critical [ Because Fire Sword is weak a Little. ]
10B4B172 000000FE - FAST Charging [ God Speed Bullet ] and For Arena Solo With the Xth Triad.
10B4B174 00000088 - Increase Movement by 50% [ For Running in Arena or something and be fast. ]
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Equipment Slot 2 of Grein's Inventory. Black Armor
00B4B178 00000001 - Class: an Armor
10B4B17A 00000045 - Black Armor
10B4B17C 00000059 - Auto Guard [ High level monsters than you while Soloing Can't damage you much.
10B4B17E 000000BE - Counter with Paralysis.
10B4B180 000000AC - SP Charge of Doppelganger.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Equipment Slot 3 of Grein's Inventory. Demon Ring:
00B4B184 00000002 - Class a Ring.
10B4B186 00000002 - Demon Ring.
10B4B188 00000049 - Protact ALL [ For non Confuse and use Lv. 3 Art and 
10B4B18A 00000085 - Item Boost.
10B4B18C 000000C5 - Strategic Attack.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Level 50
00B468E8 00000032 - So you can have more Fun.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Max GP
20B468EC 05F5E0FF - For Charging SP and Revival.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Character 1 Skill Mods 

Slot 1
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Slot 2
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Slot 3
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Slot 4
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Slot 5
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Slot 6
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Slot 7
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Slot 8
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Slot 9
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Slot 10
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Slot 11
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Slot 12
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Skill Trigger O
10B4E7CC 0000000012 - Shell Breaker
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Skill Trigger Triangle
10B4E7CE 0000000E - Armor Pierce
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Skill Trigger Square
10B4E7D0 0000000F - Bone Crusher
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Skill Trigger X
10B4E7D2 00000010 - Tiger Strike
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Awakening without Clip
00000000 00000000
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Now Blade Brandier Codes:
Hetero Blade Brandier job Codes:

Master Code:
9012FB90 0C04BE8C
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Haseo The 2nd:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Replacing Silabus to Hetero generic PC:
509AA750 0000002C
0095AA00 00000000
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Equipment Slot 1 of Silabus's Inventory. Blade Rank:
00B48B74 00000000 - Class a Weapon
10B48B76 00000075 - Blade Rank
10B48B78 000000AB - Increase Movement+ 50%
10B48B7A 0000001A - Mortal
10B48B7C 000000FE - Reduce recharge time.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Replacing Blade Rank for Slaid [ White Sword and Lined Red it'll be cool for Hetero ]:
00987030 0000000C
00987430 00000000
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Equipment Slot 2 of Silabus's Inventory. Black Armor:
00B48B80 00000001 - Class: An Armor
10B48B82 00000045 - Black Armor
10B48B84 00000059 - Auto Guard
10B48B86 00000049 - Protect ALL
10B48B88 000000AC - SP Charge of Doppelganger.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Equipment Slot 3 of Silabus's Inventory. Demon Ring:
00B48B8C 00000002 - Class a Ring
10B48B8E 00000002 - Demon Ring
10B48B90 0000007F - Skill Boost - So the Attacks can be more Powerful
10B48B92 000000C5 - Strategic Attack
10B48B94 000000BE - Counter Paralysis
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Level 50
00B4651C 00000032
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Max GP
20B46520 05F5E0FF
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Character 1 Skill Mods 

Slot 1
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Slot 2
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Slot 3
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Slot 4
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Slot 5
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Slot 6
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Slot 7
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Slot 8
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Slot 9
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Slot 10
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Slot 11
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Slot 12
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Skill Trigger O
10B4E7CC 00000026 - Sword Flash
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Skill Trigger Triangle
10B4E7CE 00000029 - Lateral Moon
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Skill Trigger Square
10B4E7D0 0000002B - Disaster Sword
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Skill Trigger X
10B4E7D2 0000002A - Razor's Edge
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Awakening without Clip
00000000 00000000
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Now Gauntlet Codes:
Hetero Gauntlet job Codes:

Master Code:
9012FB90 0C04BE8C
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Haseo The 2nd:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Replacing Sirius to Hetero generic PC:
509AA750 0000002C
0095B3A0 00000000
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Replacing Character 1 to Sirius:
10B4E8B4 00000012
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Equipment Slot 1 of Sirius's Inventory. Fist Claw
00B49F24 00000000 - Class a Weapon
10B49F26 0000008F - Fist Claw
10B49F28 00000016 - HP Drain
10B49F2A 00000019 - SP Drain
10B49F2C 0000008D - Add paralysis to regular attacks Increase critical hit rate by 25%.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Replacing Fist Claw for Scythe Toge [ Red Scythe and it's Hetero Main Weapon. it'll be cool for Hetero ]:
00987130 0000000C
009875D0 00000000
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Equipment Slot 2 of Sirius's Inventory. Black Armor
00B49F30 00000001 - Class an Armor
10B49F32 00000045 - Black Armor
10B49F34 000000FE - Quick Charge
10B49F36 000000AB - Increase Movement 50%
10B49F38 000000DF - Reduce Arts SP cost by 25%
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Equipment Slot 3 of Sirius's Inventory. Demon Ring
00B49F3C 00000002 - Class a Ring
10B49F3E 00000002 - Demon Ring
10B49F40 000000CB - Increase chance for critical hits by 50% and increase arts dmg by 75%
10B49F42 00000059 - Auto Guard
10B49F44 000000B9 - ALL Attacks are Critical
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Level 50
00B46714 00000032
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Max GP
20B46718 05F5E0FF
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Character 1 Skill Mods 

Slot 1
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Slot 2
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Slot 3
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Slot 4
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Slot 5
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Slot 6
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Slot 7
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Slot 8
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Slot 9
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Slot 10
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Slot 11
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Slot 12
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Skill Trigger O
10B4E7CC 00000024 - Palm Blast
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Skill Trigger Triangle
10B4E7CE 00000022 - King Hammer
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Skill Trigger Square
10B4E7D0 00000021 - Rapid Attack
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Skill Trigger X
10B4E7D2 00000023 - Tiger Bite
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Awakening without Clip
00000000 00000000
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
HAVE FUN!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

@Satoh or ZED or Ranylyn: Can someone let me understand how I can let the game NOT Glitch when I finish the Arena [[ FOR Hetero! ]]

~Thanks.[/color][/b]
A.R.T

Post by A.R.T »

But that's still playing as Haseo. Isn't there a way to play as Sophora without changing the model to wimpy whiny Haseo? I can play as Haseo any day of the week. Changing the name on the menu DOES NOT work for me.
TheSupremeKing

Post by TheSupremeKing »

A.R.T wrote:But that's still playing as Haseo. Isn't there a way to play as Sophora without changing the model to wimpy whiny Haseo? I can play as Haseo any day of the week. Changing the name on the menu DOES NOT work for me.

No there is no way to have it. You'll never have [For Example] Zelkova equipped with ANY DG. unless you use changing model of the weapon. ALL Dual Gunners are Haseo only. Nobody else other than him can equip with them.

If you want a Twin blade turning into DG-Y but.. the attacks will still be a Twin blades attacks just like those ---> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GvgSs02dmuE I've changed here Spin Gorai into Broad Lagged. but the attacks still like Twin Blades.

Also if you want me to do one for you just tell me what abilities you want.. take a look for this --> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fRMMjZPgrJc I've used Custom Skills for each weapon. If you want to Just tell me

Also... About the Twin Blade Turning into DG-Y I can do anyother weapon not only a Twin Blade.

~~

My PS2 will finish fixing tomorrow :D!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! xD
Satoh

Post by Satoh »

A.R.T wrote:But that's still playing as Haseo. Isn't there a way to play as Sophora without changing the model to wimpy whiny Haseo? I can play as Haseo any day of the week. Changing the name on the menu DOES NOT work for me.
Do you just want to play as Sophora's likeness?

I suggest replacing Natsume/Azure Kite/Alkaid's model with Sophora's model and using generic animation sets... You won't run like she does, but you will be able to fight and generally do stuff as Sophora...

Or, I suppose you could just overwrite Sophora's model data with itself using generic animations... then you'll use her character data and her model... (But still won't run all shinobi-like... there's no way to get battle animations AND that badass running animation at the same time... and still be able to hit enemies... you can use Natsume's battle animations and Sophora's running animation, but you will rarely if ever be able to hit enemies with physical attacks because the collision detection will be screwed in the process... I tried that for a while... it wasn't very fun...)

IF!- you just want to run around town and NOT battle at all you can just set the party member #1 code to... I think 1A (which I THINK is Sophora's character...) But you will not be able to fight as her.

until there is a way to force a model reload mid-game through jokers or whatever, there will be no way to play a fully working Sophora in GU3... You should be able to play her just fine in GU2 though.

Also, While I was away, I did some research (and a LOT of playing) on .hack//Link.... I have a large set of code for it that I hacked and tested myself... I also have discovered a way to hackstract the Link textures... but that is not for this thread... I just thought I'd point it out since you're all my favorite junior hackers XD